All Comments on 'Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 05'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Utterly fantastic story. I loved it as it moved inevitably towards its conclusion, as Michael became the cuckold he had always secretly yearned to be. Elizabeth has definitely been black bred now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue this story

I dislike unfinished offerings. Would to see the Laura and Mark story finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey lighten up ... this is fiction !!

Just wanted to say I think the story is absolutely fantastic, but the reader's comments are childish. This is fiction on an adult, erotic site. If you don't like the story, don't read it. If you read it and don't like it, then make your comments. But if you are reading chapter 5 and are commenting you don't like it, you are lying because you probably read chapters 1 to 4 already and are still reading? that is hypocritical. Personally, it is great. I am not a bigot or a racist and I love this type of fiction....keep up your great work Lemondial....on to chapter 6....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for chapter 6. Don't let the trolls and idiots give you grief.

You're a really great writer.

Please finish the Laura and Mark story though. We all have been hanging for quite a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story keepb it cumming

The daughter who is bible belt going on vacation in Africa? She will meet a black stud who will convert her into a wanton slut after whipping her ass with a belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you writing the next chapter?

When can we expect it? Loved this series as well the earlier ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love your work

I enjoy reading your stories very much. It would be fabulous to follow this trio through their journey. Being a midwesterner myself, Ohio , but living in Europe for over 20 years ,I would love to hear how this plays out.

Yes, I am curious to know if the daughter becomes involved and would also like read about Elizabeth's obsession and signs of possession . We currently know of a couple, here in Germany, that have much the same relationship.

Keep up the good fight.

Best

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continuation

Are you planning to write the next chapter? Do let us know when we could expect it.

LeMondialLeMondialabout 10 years agoAuthor
Next chapter coming

Sorry to all my loyal readers for making you wait. Next chapter should appear soon. Life intervened -- by which I mean parenthood. Remember that we have a bi-racial toddler (yes, for real) by my wife's bull, and he's a real handful (the toddler of course :-)

I hope you enjoy chapter and I promise to reduce the time between chapters! There's a lot more to this story and I really feel the need to share it with you all.

Thanks for reading and for your encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

You could set this shit story in another city?

The Romans love shitting on niggers monkeys.

When we ruled the world they were on the trees and there are still

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Such a good story. I particularly Like reading about Michael's humiliations. (poor man!)

yourreaderyourreaderover 7 years ago
South Bend?

Hottest wife to ever come out of Michiana!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck this! Tell little Joey to Fuck off! Take your wife and go home, or leave her there. She's already a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous