Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment, she felt a little sorry for him and all the years of shared moments helped her overcome her anger at what would amount to pimping her to another man. Although he had dropped dramatically in her esteem over the last couple days, Elizabeth nevertheless lifted his chin again and kissed him tenderly on the lips, letting the kiss linger.

"Hate you? Of course not. I love you more than anything and I always will. Darling, there is no need to be embarrassed or anxious. I just want to hear from your lips that this is something you really want to happen. Even though it's something completely foreign to that way we were brought up, and the way we lived back home, we're not back home now, and if you're really into this, then I am willing as well.

"Joseph has explained to us that this is a perfectly natural thing for some men, and he also told me that you are very excited to share me with him. I just need to know that it's what you want."

Michael was speechless and simply nodded. Mixed emotions - fear, uncertainty, excitement, and a certain amount of disbelief swirled around in equal measure inside him. At the moment he was growing hard but his insides were also tied up in knots.

Feeling Joseph's hand sliding over her shoulder from behind, she shuddered in anticipation, and then continued, "Alright. Then I agree too. I think we should agree -- all three of us -- on some ground rules, though. Don't you?"

Again, Michael only nodded. The power of speech seemed to elude him.

Joseph moved a step closer to Elizabeth, closing the gap between them. One arm circled her waist and she could feel his heavy cock resting at the crack of her ass cheeks. The heat of his muscled form pressed into her back. She grew flustered and her body trembled slightly. Joseph was the first to speak, "Elizabeth, one thing I will insist on, here and now. Both of you, please remove your wedding bands and give them to me."

He held out his free hand while the other one untucked, then slid under her loose fitting sleeveless top. He massaged her waist lightly and discretely but made sure Michael noticed. The couple frowned as they considered his demand.

"Your rings are a symbol of western teachings and of the precept that a man owns a woman. We, the three of us, are moving beyond that old style of thinking into a new land. Wedding rings will be a distraction -- they will constantly remind the three of us of how the west wants us to think and act. They will distract from the joys we are on a path to discover.

"Besides, when the time comes, as our relationship deepens, both of you will receive far more permanent visible symbols. They will reminders that you are part of a tribal tradition going back eons."

Michael and Elizabeth both frowned at this, wondering what could possibly be more permanent, or more visible than wedding bands. Joseph gripped her arm tightly for a moment, then released his grip and waggled his fingers for them to surrender their rings. Although they both struggled to pull them off, they eventually handed the rings over as requested. As Elizabeth stared down at her naked left hand, she felt an eerie sense of loss, but at the same time she felt a sense of freedom; a weight seemed to lift from her shoulders.

Palming the offered rings, Joseph smiled and said simply, "Very good. That is a good first step." He continued, "Does anyone else have something to say? Elizabeth, do you have something to tell Mikey?"

Michael chafed at being called by a name he had hated when he was little and the other kids at school bullied him.

Elizabeth hesitated, but then Joseph prompted her, urging her to go on. She offered, "Umm . . . Honey."

Joseph tossed the rings into a nearby flowerpot and gripped both her arms tightly.

"Please continue, we are waiting to hear. Tell Mikey what is on your mind." He had squeezed her arm for emphasis when he uttered the word 'Mikey', and she got the unspoken hint that it would be important for her to show resolve although it still felt like unnecessary cruelty to her.

Mikey sweetie, this is hard to say, but here it is. I think I need to be, well what's the word, 'exclusive' with Joseph, at least to begin with. It would be far too confusing to be with two powerful men at the same time, and besides I think we owe our new husband some special privileges don't you agree?"

Michael grimaced both from being addressed by a name he hated and by his wife no less and from the realization of what he was agreeing to give up. Elizabeth's heart was racing. She had been coached in what to say to him, and now she had doubts that he would agree. In fact, a secret part of her hoped he would put a stop to all of this right here and now.

Instead, he replied simply, "I guess that seems right. But what is my part then? I mean, how do I . . . I guess the word is 'participate'?"

Elizabeth listened closely, then swallowed hard, looking back at Joseph for guidance. He spoke, "Mikey, you are Elizabeth's sister husband. There will be many ways for you to participate -- just not the ones you have grown accustomed to."

Leaning down to kiss, then bite Elizabeth's pale pink earlobe, Joseph whispered loudly enough for Michael to hear clearly, "I want you to confirm your sexual interests to Michael. I want you to lovingly, but firmly explain that he will not be welcome inside you, but that he will always be an important part of your life. Go ahead, tell him."

"Prince Jusef, please understand how hard this is for us and how conservative we have been in our life together. I need to set the pace. I feel the two of you are pulling the strings and I am expected to dance. You are two powerful men. But . . . Having said all that . . . Yes. Yes, I want to take the next step with you, my prince. And yes, Michael darling, please don't be crushed, but understand I will have to deny you; Joseph will call the shots for now. I am sure there will be many times when you will be permitted certain privileges. Does that excite you?"

She reached out to pull Michael close and her hand cupped his rigid member. Her small hand felt so good squeezing him. He moaned in anticipation of her somehow bringing him to climax even in the awkward situation of Joseph's presence. Joseph shook his head and pulled her forcefully back into his body. He nibbled at the nape of her neck, saying, "No Mikey. There will be none of that today. Today Elizabeth is mine alone and I want you to rejoice in that."

Still behind her, he raised her hair up. His wide lips sucked at the back and side of her slender neck, then he raised his head and fixed Michael in his gaze. "Understand me well Michael. There will be no 'backsliding' into old ways. If a sister husband is caught having sexual congress with a woman in my land, the punishment is serious. At the first offense, a long wooden sliver is pushed through his member for a week. If there is a second, he is gelded by the woman in front of the entire tribe. There is of course never a third offense."

He let this sink in for a few moments, then moved his hand possessively under Elizabeth's sheer running top again. This time his hand cupped her right breast and Michael could see the outline of the hand massaging and squeezing her breast under the light material of the silky shirt. He swallowed hard and his phallus tented his trousers straining hard with need.

Michael cleared his throat, and offered a week rejoinder, "Joseph, what about our families, what about our daughter, back in the states? What if she finds out."

Joseph shrugged at replied, "It will be difficult at first, but anything worth a commitment can be difficult. If your daughter is half as perceptive as her mother, she will understand and embrace this choice you are making very quickly. People who are part of our lives instinctively know when we are happy and want to see us fulfilled. Hear me my new bride, I invite you and Michael to come to Africa with me, to see this way of life first hand. Then you will see how very natural this choice is, and how happy the three of us will be."

He made a mental note to find out more about this daughter but that would come in due time he knew. With that, he moved his other hand under her top and cupping both her breasts, and pulled her back against him. She moaned lightly and Michael watched dumbfounded as both her hands went behind her. She was obviously feeling Joseph's swollen cock and her forearms were moving her unseen hands slowly up and down. Joseph closed his eyes and relaxed a bit, now that the difficult part of guiding the couple was behind him. After several seconds, he spoke. "Then let us consummate what we have begun, my bride and my new brother. But Elizabeth, forgive me -- You stink girl! Aren't you going to freshen up before you pleasure me?"

The statement was so outrageously funny and said with such brio that the tension was immediately shattered. All three of them doubled over in gales of laughter. Recovering first, Elizabeth stood up and sighed, "What can I say. Michael, when our prince commands, we must obey, right?" Again she laughed lightly and moved with exaggerated swings of her arms and hips toward the bedroom and the en suite bathroom. Michael could see the shape of her clothes being tossed into the air and floating to the floor as if possessed of a life of their own as her shadow disappeared.

19.

After she was out of sight, Joseph leaned close to Michael who could not help but notice that the black man's scent was also a bit overpowering. The prince spoke conspiratorially, "Clearly our wife has been convinced. We have done well to influence her this quickly, do you not agree?"

Michael nodded and said, "What now? Is there anything more I should be doing?"

Joseph raised an eyebrow, suppressing his urge to laugh at how easily Michael had been manipulated. "If you simply continue to encourage her, I think it will help overcome her natural conservatism. It is going to be difficult for me to overcome all the deeply ingrained prohibitions your society has forced on her, but with your help I know we can help her grow into the woman you dream of. Just tell her every chance you get how much this pleases you and that you want experience this lifestyle as deeply as possible. From what sister husbands back in our tribal lands have told me, there is no greater ecstasy one might experience than watching from the sidelines as your wife transforms.

"And I will insist you come to Africa with me in the next few weeks. And you must tell me more about your daughter. Perhaps she must visit as well."

Michael grew suddenly defensive, saying, "I'm not so sure about that. You're talking about a young woman who's grown up in what we call the 'Bible Belt' in America. I don't think this is something she could ever understand, or that I would want her to know about."

Joseph started to remind him that Elizabeth grew up with the same social norms, but decided that patience would bring him everything he desired. The mention of his daughter tickled Michael's brain and reminded him of something. "Prince . . . err . . . Joseph. Are you actually planning to . . . you know . . . 'Do it' with Elizabeth today?"

Joseph looked at him with feigned surprise, then replied, "Of course. Why do you ask?"

Michael stood for a moment looking nonplussed, then replied, "I see. Umm. It's just . . . Well it's just that Elizabeth is fertile, you see. And well, we are not in any way interested in having, Umm you know, a child. And anyway, I just wanted to mention that there are. Umm. You know. Condoms. In the nightstand."

He had strained to get that out and now stood dumb, hoping that he had made his point, and still scarcely believing that his wife would actually be having sex with this man, who was after all barely more than a stranger to them.

"Thank you Michael for telling me. I appreciate it, really."

As if suddenly remembering something important, the tall African rubbed his chin reflexively, raised his index finger, and remarked, "Oh Michael. I am almost embarrassed to mention this, but as you know I am royalty, and there is a ritual -- it's an oath of fealty really -- that has been handed down for ages, and I think it applies here. To signify that your loyalty is to me personally and acknowledging that my commands are your to obey, it is customary to lower oneself and kiss the royal foot. If you'll be so kind, my friend?"

Michael was both shocked and slightly dumbfounded at the command, nevertheless he knelt down then after removing the prince's shoes and running sox, tentatively kissed the proffered foot. Although he was partly filled with revulsion, his dick inexplicably stiffened to an almost painful rigidness.

Behind them, they heard a feminine throat clearing, "Ah-hem. What the hell is going on here, if I may ask?"

They turned almost in unison. Michael rose and still bent over as a sign of his liege homage respectfully, backed away from the prince to whom he had just pledged his unquestioning loyalty. Michael had a crooked grin, tinged with embarrassment, which disappeared as soon as he looked at his wife in the bedroom doorway. The reality of what was about to happen suddenly struck him like a gut punch. A short blue bath towel covered his wife. Striking a provocative pose, she looked absolutely stunning. Her pale skin contrasted with the blue toweling, one hand securing the material against her skin at the breastbone.

Joseph licked his lips hungrily, and began to pull off his clothes in the middle of the lounge. He tugged off his remaining running shoe without even untying it, and in moments he was completely naked. Even standing behind him and off to the side, Michael could see his massive erection growing. Even to Michael he looked incredible, rather like a marble statue of an athlete, only in onyx rather than marble. His nearly hairless skin glistened and his black skin stood out against the earth tone of the flat.

Joseph reached the bedroom in two strides and Elizabeth moved aside for him to enter. She turned her back to her husband and to face Joseph who had bounded onto the soft bed. He got comfortable and lay on his side, his head propped up by one arm. With the other arm, he was now holding the sheet up with his outstretched hand. Michael marveled at his dashing move and how very black what he could see of the prince between the sheets of their marital bed. Michael understood that this was the crucial moment. Would his wife really go through with this crazy adventure? Did he still want her to? Could this really be happening and who was this woman he thought he knew? For the second time today he felt a pain in his core akin to being punched in his stomach. As he moved closer to watch, he got his answer.

With unselfconscious abandon, Elizabeth peeled the towel aside. She held the towel outstretched by both arms and slowly moved from side to side to let the black man in their bed inspect her body. She released the towel dramatically and as it flopped wetly to the floor Michael could see her naked form from the rear. Her black hair, still damp cascaded down in waves and little ringlets past her narrow shoulders. Her pale skin had a rosy blush, perhaps from the shower, perhaps from something else. He could count the tiny shadows of her ribs and the nodules of her backbone. Admiringly, he regarded her soft buttocks and tapered legs. His mouth watered. They had not been intimate for days now and he realized that he have never wanted or needed her more than at this moment.

He started to move to her, perhaps to put a stop to what was about to happen, perhaps to touch her. He really didn't know why. Before he got close though, his wife of 18 years slid silently between the covers in the large bed and cuddled her body against Joseph. He released the sheet which floated down to drape their naked forms. Seeing Michael now revealed in the doorway, he spoke commandingly, "Michael, would you have my man bring a change of clothes over for me. Something for dinner would be appropriate. My number is on Elizabeth's phone."

Then he urged Elizabeth to speak with unspoken cues. Michael heard her say in a distracted voice, "Mikey, could you pick up that wet towel? Otherwise it will stain the floor. And close the door please. Thank you honey."

Michael was dumbfounded as he moved awkwardly to do her bidding. Although they were still covered by the sheets, he saw Joseph move astride her and part her legs, pushing one of his in between hers. Transfixed, he could see the outline of Joseph's arm moving under her back and lifting her slightly to him and cover her lips with his broader ones. She opened her mouth eagerly to accept his tongue and Michael could see her sucking it lightly. Her arms emerged from the covers and wound around his neck. The contrast in their skin colors was striking and Michael's member grew even more painfully stiff.

Joseph broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. She looked intently up at him and one slender hand stroked his head; clearly she was oblivious to anything outside of her lover. Michael swallowed hard in stunned disbelief. Now he watched intently as Joseph's sheet-covered outline shifted so that he was squarely between her legs. Her legs lifted and bent and he could see Joseph tug at his erection to position it at her vaginal opening. As Joseph's large mushroom head entered her, pushing her pussy lips wide apart, her mouth opened wide and she gasped breathlessly. Her eyes winced, as she reacted to a sudden sharp pain. "Oh God, oh God," she said barely audible.

Michael's hands were shaking and his legs were weak. He stood there unnoticed until he made some sudden little motion that caught Joseph's eye. He stared at the slender presence of his lover's husband and shouted angrily, "Pick up that fucking towel and get the fuck out of here. And close the fucking door behind you!"

Michael bent low as if expecting shrapnel to come flying at him. He picked up the towel and began to back out of the bedroom. His last glimpse of the couple left an image burned into his brain. Joseph had thrown back the sheets and Michael saw his wife clamp her calves around her lover's taut black ass. Again, Elizabeth winced in pain as in one motion, he thrust forcefully into her. His cock curved, seemingly without resistance all the way up inside her. She had taken him balls deep. He held it buried deep inside her and, looking on, Michael was surprised at how quickly the look of pain faded.

Michael closed the door softly and backed heavily into an armchair. His face was beet red, his blood pressure sky high. He grimaced, both because he had been cast out like a lowly servant from his own bedroom and perhaps more so because he saw the way in which Elizabeth seemed transfixed by the lover who seemed to take her with such ease. In all their married life, she had never seemed more than marginally interested in sex with him, always coupling with him cowgirl style for a few minutes until he climaxed then roll off him to douche and take a shower. He would lie there letting his cum ooze down his slender dick inside the condom, then pull the rubber off and fall asleep, sometimes asking himself is that's all there was.

This afternoon however, he saw something altogether different. His wife was reacting with incredible passion to another man she apparently barely knew and in a way he would have thought impossible. Thinking back for a moment about the years of their sex life suddenly made him realize that Joseph was inside their bedroom fucking his wife and he wasn't wearing a condom. He remembered telling Joseph where the condoms were, and for a panicked moment considered rushing in and reminding him, or telling Elizabeth who might not have been aware of the fact. He clenched his fists tightly and instead did nothing.