Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The condom question nagged at him because he was unable to wrap his head around the larger issue of his wife being a few feet away and in bed with someone else. He had seen this much with his own eyes. He took all the talk of a longer term relationship seriously, and it was incredibly heart thumpingly exciting. He couldn't wait to participate as both Joseph and Elizabeth assured him he would. What would that be like, he wondered. Would he share her in the bedroom? Would she become a 'hotwife', passionate and lustful as Nigel's wife had become? Would she become more responsive to him after having been 'warmed up' by the African?

Although she might be at this very moment having sex with a man whom he could now genuinely call her lover, a part of him still rejected the idea that it was really happening. In the back of his mind he wondered whether his wife, as cold as she was in the bedroom, would go through with this idea which suddenly seemed incredibly stupid to him. He had hidden doubts -- even if she did go through with it -- whether she would even be pleasing to this aristocratic black man.

Then too was her tendency toward attachment to anyone who showed her affection. She had grown up in a family with seven siblings and she rarely got much of her parents' attention or warmth. Michael reflected for a moment on his college courtship of his raven haired wife and how she had explained that she needed to go slow with him, because she had a tendency to fall in love with whomever she was physically intimate. Although that was true in their formative years, he certainly could not believe that sex with Joseph was anything more than a little something to spice up their marriage; something to turbocharge her sex drive for her husband. Still, he wondered whether it would result in any change in her feelings for him.

He looked at the old hand wound clock on the wall. They had been in the bedroom with the door closed a full 15 minutes now. He was dying to know what was happening in there. He crept stealthily over to the bedroom. He put one hand flat against the door to steady himself as he rested his ear against the solid oak. His other hand was in his left pocket, busily squeezing his rigid penis through the material. He could hear muffled sounds that sounded a bit like Elizabeth's voice and a lower male bass. His heart beat wildly as he thought how desperately he wanted to be on the other side of that door watching them.

Indeed, on the other side of the door, Elizabeth had grown intensely aroused, even before Joseph had dismissed Michael so sternly. She slid into the bed and pressed her naked body hard against Joseph. He loved her lavender scent of her fresh scrubbed skin after her shower. He released the sheet which fluttered down over their supine forms. Joseph roped his free arm around Elizabeth's waist and back, pulling her into a deep kiss. She opened her lips accepting his thick tongue, sucking on it eagerly. Her breathing and pulse quickened, and Joseph could feel her nipples stiffen against his muscular chest.

Joseph broke the kiss to look down admiringly at her breasts which always felt like a three tiered confection to Joseph. Her nipples stood out a cherry red from dark areolas that covered a quarter of her breasts and were in themselves quite pronounced, resembling the nipples of baby bottles -- what rude young men would refer to as "puffies" back in the States. Her nipples and areolas stood out from quite small but very firm and flawless breasts that barely flattened when she lay on her back as she was now, stroking Joseph's head and neck and pushing him down to take them in his lips.

He moved one leg between hers, pushing them open until his leg stopped against her hip bone and the soft muff covering her pussy. He could not help notice how warm her body was between her thighs. Everything about her was projecting a message of deep desire, from her mouthing, watering with sexual hunger, to her stiffened and now swollen breasts, to the damp heat from her crotch.

She clearly wanted him and was now happy and comfortable with redefining her marriage according to his terms. Joseph found it remarkable that she had completely dismissed the presence of her husband just outside the bedroom. Encouraged, he bent down to cover her nipple and areola, and sucked eagerly. Her excited moans began almost instantly and she began breathing heavily from her mouth, occasionally biting her lower lip with growing need. Joseph continued to bite her nipple causing her both pain and intensifying her excitement.

With one hand she stroked his neck and head, and with the other found his rapidly swollen cock. She began to stroke his dark phallus back and forth slowly. When she pulled his foreskin back, and felt the warm and wetness of his head which was rapidly coating with precum, her mouth began to water. Her pace of stroking quickened and her hand was now unable to encompass his girth.

Joseph moved back to her lips and kissed her deeply while twisting her already painful nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Expertly, he knew when to relieve the pain, and cupped her breast while he began to alternately, bite, kiss and suck her offered neck. The mixed pleasure and pain were becoming unbearable for her. She desperately needed relief and her body betrayed that. Her mons had become extremely swollen and reddened and her vaginal walls were wet with her natural lubrication. Her breasts were swollen and straining to be touched again. Her hips were moving involuntarily up and down and her thighs were shaking with a visible quiver.

Joseph continued to bite and suck her neck, leaving red tracks against her white skin. She moaned again, then caught her breath as she felt an orgasm build in her lower abdomen. Only one thing could satisfy this deep need inside her. She maneuvered her body squarely under his and he turned slightly so that his huge upturned bounced against her labia, swollen fat with desire.

He stroked her face with one hand as she pulled him into her. He penetrated her pushing her vagina open until just the head and the area just behind it were inside her. In a low voice, he said simply, "We are joined now. You will obey me as an African woman obeys her man." Looking at her left hand, now denuded of wedding bands, he added, "You are as a wife to me. What was before is no longer."

Rocking his hips slowly back and forth, he let his presence inside her be felt and allowed her to grow comfortable around his girth. Elizabeth wanted more, wanted him deeper, and so she stroked his back and his dark buttocks with her hand, trying to urge him on. She sensed suddenly that we wanted the words from her, and her need was intense. She looked deep into his eyes said in a breathy whisper, "We are joined . . ." pushing her pussy forward, she added after long hesitation, ". . . Husband."

That was the only signal Joseph needed. He pushed hard and deep into her, stretching her pussy painfully wide. Elizabeth had taken him balls deep and right into her cervix before, but only after minutes of stroking. The suddenness of his stroke caused her to tense and scream in pain. She grabbed his shoulder in a vain effort to push him back a little. Holding his position, he repeated, "And you will obey me."

She grimaced in pain, and seeing that he withdrew a couple inches relieved the pressure inside her. Feeling the pain subside, her look of pain disappeared and she responded, this time without hesitation, "I will, husband."

Now he began to stroke her slowly and more tenderly and her body began to respond, building again toward the orgasm denied her moments ago. She began to rock her hips rapidly back and forth meeting his thrusts. Balls deep, his cock head bumped her cervical opening several more time, but now it didn't hurt as badly as before.

Outside the door, Michael heard the screams and timidly tiptoed to the closed door. He listened carefully but could hear only muffled words from the pair. He was beside himself in excitement and could only imagine what his wife was experiencing. He tightly gripped his penis, stroking it back a couple times. He wanted to bring himself to climax, but decided not to in case Joseph might call for him to join them and invite him to fuck Elizabeth. He returned to the armchair and sat patiently.

Elizabeth was now responding stroke for stroke to Joseph's quick thrusts, and struggled to hike both her legs up around Joseph's waist. Her hands were unconsciously rubbing his arms and her head lolled from side to side. Suddenly, she went from plateau climbing through several peaks and her climax came on her suddenly and strongly. Nothing short of an earthquake could have distracted her from cumming, and yet again today, the focus of her world shrank until nothing outside Joseph existed.

Joseph felt her climax, and it caused him to climb toward his own climax. Stroking more slowly, He felt her friction stretch his cock to its full length and grew weak from the delight of her pussy hotly surrounding it. He almost stopped altogether. His cock was ejaculating large amounts of precum at her cervix, softening it and slowly it opened for his large head. Elizabeth's hands gripping his smooth black ass felt him tighten and his climax was almost as sudden and as violent as hers had been. He growled loudly as his balls began to pump hot cum loaded with millions of sperm into her waiting vagina. She felt the liquid heat of his cum explode inside her and that caused her to shudder in delight.

He held his cock against her cervix, jerking it and pressing it against the opening to her womb. He was breathing heavily, but managed to add, "You are mine," then kissed her lips grown cool and dry from the labor of breathing during their vigorous fucking.

He could feel his cock soften slightly and he pulled from her pussy leaving it gaping wide and round. He lowered himself beside her and only then did she realize how funky both of them, but especially Joseph smelled. Ignoring that, she rested her head on her right arm and sighed in contentment, looking blankly at the white plaster ceiling with it's exposed beams.

She lay next to him, her body starting to relax. She could feel a thick little puddle of cum starting to flow into the space between her pussy and her ass cheeks. It was easy she decided, to adjust to this new definition of marriage, and for the moment at least, she was exceedingly happy. After a few more minutes, she looked over at the smiling face of the man who had just given her the climax of a lifetime.

She smiled back then closed her eyes, and after a bit reflected the promises she had made to him. What did it mean, she wondered, to obey him as an African woman, and why did she promise it so readily? Why did she so happily and readily submit to him in everything since their first coupling? Deciding that these were questions too difficult to answer in her current state of mind, she turned toward Joseph and moved her leg over him. Nestling in his arm, she rubbed his abdomen absent-mindedly, then feeling the wet and matted hair at the root of his cock began rubbing more deliberately. It was a turn on for her to realize that the wetness there was from her pussy, from her having cum multiple times on his cock. The thought made her feel content. His cum inside her felt heavy and very warm and added to her feeling of lightness and contentment as well. She felt a deep need to make Joseph feel as wonderful as she now felt.

She softly maneuvered her body so that her head rested on his lower abdomen and tentatively bent forward to take his pink head and a few inches of his shaft into her mouth. His body scent, and indeed hers now, was exceptionally funky but her desire to please him and make him feel as wonderful as he had made her feel overcame every other sensation. She began to slowly stroke his semi hard black rod until the large pink mushroom head began to push forward from his foreskin. She pulled it back with her delicate hand and caught the sudden shock of his powerful sexual scent. She wasn't overwhelmed by it. Rather, it added to her contentment -- this was 'her' man's smell; it was 'her' man's cock. It belonged to her.

She watched her own hand and almost hypnotized, thought how beautiful her white skin looked jerking his huge black shaft back and forth. She moved onto her knees, and delicately straddled his right leg with hers. She pushed her hair away from her face as she bent forward to circle his head with her wide open lips. She moved up and down rapidly, making Joseph's onyx love muscle engorge with blood.

He now felt hard and warm in her mouth and she alternated licking and sucking, moving from his shaft to his balls, lavishing her tongue and the wetness of her mouth over his funky cock. She felt his fingers running through her hair, then holding her head firmly while he rapidly fucked her mouth up and down. After 10 minutes during which Elizabeth choked several times and struggled to deep-throat him, he growled like an animal and choked her with his cum after several hard jerking spasms. He finally collapsed and released her head. She raised her head, wiping excess cum from her lips with the back of her arm. She swallowed much of it, but there was so much. Again she wiped the excess from her neck and cheeks onto her breasts and onto the sheets.

She snuggled against him and he smiled contentedly. He reached over to brush her hair away from her face and she kissed the dark skin on the back of his hand and his pink palm. He sighed, then commanded her gently, "Call to him. He will join us now."