All Comments on 'Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 09'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW worst racist shit ever

# 1 Someone has a small black dick and feels real inadequate about themselves.

ragnarok83ragnarok83almost 9 years ago
Love this story

Great continuation of this story after a long absence. Don't be discouraged by the haters this was a good chapter. I hope you continue this story as the plot is really starting to take off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back, Please Continue

Welcome Back, Please Continue this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

you must really hate white men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've been waiting...

Excellent addition to your story! Glad to see Stevie show up, I'd love some of his backstory to fill in, if you're not going to continue Dark Awakenings Laura. I can't wait to see how they react to Michaels changes, and their continued submission to BBC. Don't wait so long to write the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Had almost given up on seeing any more chapters but this is a wonderful surprise. Hoping to read more of Elizabeth and her sis in Africa soon. Please write more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quite a Story - An Epic

LeMondial,

You are to be commended on what's shaping up to be an epic story. I'm amazed at the level of character development put forth in this story, as well as the deep analysis of the human psyche and sexuality. Don't know where this tale is going to take us (the readers), but I'm most eager to find out. Kudos for a job well done so far.

Please try to post the next chapter earlier than later... PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue the story!!

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 8 years ago
Will there ever be more?

i fell in love with Your writing.

Will You write more?

Muah!

elle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Elizabeth's revenge on older sister Diane

Sweet revenge on older sister Diane would be bawling her out for not watching Karen's wild debauchery with Harun who gets her pregnant. And humiliating her in front of the black family by demanding that she clean out prodigous cum from her pussy! And seeing Karen open her dress and pushing forrmerly called Aunt Diane lower to do the duty. Twisting her hair to force her to clean filled up pussy as she is taught the bisexual lifestyle. Eventually Diane gets fucked while licking Karen's pussy. Even do same to Elizabeth's pussy to make amends.

Eventually Diane gets pregnant and becomes the one to give black babies in addition to hers milk from huge udders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mistress Karen on Aunt Dianne

Encouraged by Mom who points out Dianne's faults, Karen looks at her 118 pound frame and Dianne's 165 pound frame, she puts her to work fucking and suckling black studs and given her love of food, she puts her on a strict diet eating a bowl of tasteless rice once a day. Mistress Karen puts her to work fucking farm help while harvesting food in the fields. Pounds melt from her body as inner racism cleaned away. Getting daily critical reviews from Elizabeth along with spankings for past misdeeds makes older sister a baby compared to younger sister dominant. Food intake increased the more Dianne accepts her slavery to black men and women and food intake decreased when she becomes aggressive and insolent. Eventually Dianne greets her African betters kneeling and hands on top of head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous