Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waded in and as his body caught the sun, Raele turned toward him abruptly. Raele noticed that Michael's skin was marble white and untanned where it had been protected by the tunic the 'sister wives' commonly wore. Michael's muscles had already started to soften which gave him a feminine, even delicate look. Although the mounds now more prominent on Stevies's chest were not yet in evidence, Raele like the way the white man's nipples had grown larger and were stiff in the breeze.

Michael was in the water up to his knees and Raele's eyes travelled up to the place between his thighs and he stared with amusement. He knew from being with Stevie, his enthusiastic lover, that the mass he spied there, already small would become absolutely tiny, to the point where the balls were tiny and the shaft was the size of a well developed clitoris. Raele obviously liked Michael's body - the way his waist curved in, the softness of his thighs, the docile look in his eyes and face made him leer. His black cock floating lazily under the water began to rise in reaction to the visual feast Michael presented to him.

He dove under the water and in two quick pulls of his well-muscled arms was within feet of Michael. He stood, gaining his footing and towered over Michael blocking out the sun. Michael squinted and shaded his eyes with his free hand as he looked up at the tall black warrior. Raele grabbed his other wrist and started to pull him further into the water. Michael's knees started feeling wobbly; why, he had no idea. Slowly, he understood he was feeling a mixture of fear . . . and something else though he couldn't quite put a name to that gave him a funny feeling in his loins.

The incident where he was forced to service Prince Joseph's cock after the powerful black man had climaxed inside Michael's wife Elizabeth suddenly flashed into his brain and then he knew what the 'something else' was - a confusing mix of self-disgust, deep aversion, and though he could barely face it, a deep desire for submission and a need to feel the same kind of ecstasy he witnessed Stevie experiencing with this same tall, muscular, coal black alpha male. He tried to deny it to himself. He trembled, gulped hard and tried to resist Raele's tug. Raele was unfazed and simply continued to pull the small wrist deeper into the pool.

When they were in over Michael's height, Raele lifted him and hugged him hard and then Michael felt the large lush lips encompass his now very sensitive chest and nipples. A wave of pure joy rippled all through his body. His small package began to stiffen again and although he resisted it, he reacted to the sudden deep kiss by placing his hands on the back of the warrior's neck to hold him, suddenly unwilling to have those lips parted from his skin.

Without knowing it, Michael stroked the coal black skin of the warrior's head and suddenly moaned. Then, on hearing himself, he came to his sense abruptly and pushed hard against the man's strong unyielding shoulders. It had no effect, but eventually Raele, stopped sucking the offered nipple, and released Michael who splashed and submerged before resurfacing. Raele looked at him then suddenly burst into a long lusty belly laugh.

He grabbed Michael's hand, which still gripped the soap ball, gesturing with his eyes he said simply, "Wash!"

Michael paddled back to Raele, soaped his hands and started running them over the warrior's chiseled muscles. He soaped the dark hairless chest and swimming behind him, rubbed soap on the strong rippling back muscles. Sensing his role, he found the man's broad bicep and gently led him to a shallower spot. His tug was weak, almost feminine. He was already learning and knew intuitively that gentle persuasion, the way that a woman would softly influence a powerful man in her life, was the most appropriate for him to gain his way with Raele. Whether this was an effect of the strong and continuous infusion of estrogenic herbs or something that had, before Elizabeth began coupling with Joseph, been long latent he did not know. Nor did he want to search too hard for answers.

Now having a solid footing, he began to soap the warrior's lower torso. Against his own logic, he wanted desperately to touch the strong black cock he randomly bumped against a few times already. He forced himself not to even think about how much he wanted to touch Raele and instead moved behind him. When he soaped his hand and began to rub it against the rock hard and prominent black ass, his heart leapt into his throat. The thought came unbidden into his mind that he wanted more than anything on earth to kiss the beautifully sculpted black skin and part the cleft there with his tongue. Shocked at the realization, he pushed himself violently away from Raele and splashed resolutely out of the pool.

Michael shook the water from his skin and quickly pulled the tunic over his head. Raele continued to bathe, rinsing the soap from his skin and blithely ignoring the little feminine rant that was taking place behind him on shore.

Michael stomped resolutely back into the jungle forest and started to resume his task. After another twenty minutes he found a plant that perfectly matched the sample given him by Mama Leone. In his joy, he failed to notice a nest of live red and black snakes in the hollow of a fallen tree. He reached forward just above the hollow the violently jerked his hand back to his body as he noticed the nest. He screamed before the sound was choked off, caught in his throat. He was happy to have avoided the snake brood, but had completely failed to notice the giant snake hovering over him, coiling to strike. He heard a sudden crashing through the bush and saw a naked Raele raise a machete and with one powerful downward stroke cleave the huge snake in two. The halves of the body plopped softly at Michael's feet, pulses of blood pumping out of the dying body. Michael shook and against all the western training about how a man must act, he reached out in desperation and fear, and hugged Raele and buried his head in the strong black chest.

This was perhaps the first moment when it became clear to Michael in the most visceral way that Mama Leone's feminizing medicines were both effective and hard at work. Had she been there, she would have cackled approvingly, judging it a fair payback to the white slavers having taken her ancient ancestors from a completely different part of Africa 400 years previous. Revenge was indeed a dish best served cold, and though she didn't know the expression, she would have heartily agreed with it.

Michael pushed himself away from Raele in total revulsion both at himself, at the powerful naked black man, and at the carnage at his feet. Folding his arms to his chest to cover his small breasts, now grown taut with excitement or desire - Michael didn't know which - he went to their makeshift campsite and, smoothing the skirt of his tunic under him, sat on a log. He neither saw nor heard from Raele for over an hour. The equatorial sun was sliding away and with it the remains of the day. Michael felt a small chill and not knowing what else to do, he started the campfire. He sat back down. When he heard Raele's plodding return, he quietly closed his thighs together, unconsciously adjusting his seated posture into a more demure pose.

Raele looked down and laughed at him. His command of English was minimal, but he managed to convey an explanation to Michael. He sat beside Michael and stroked the slender white man's hair. He patted Michael's face and said simply, "Burn nest. Kill all snake. Tomorrow better."

Raele suddenly brightened and showed what was in his other hand. He had caught and skinned two small lemurs, and tossing them to Michael, said, "Dinner. Cook!"

Michael showed no expression but more and more knowing and more importantly, internalizing his place in this strange new existence, simply nodded, gingerly took the rabbit-like offerings and began to skewer and spit them. They spoke not a word in the half hour or so it took to roast the animal. Judging it to be down, Michael handed the skewer to Raele then smoothing his tunic skirt under him again sat patiently at Raele's side. Raele pulled out his knife and carved off, then lustily shoved pieces into his mouth. Only minutes later did he carve off several smaller pieces and handed them to Michael, who softly murmured a "Thank you" to the warrior.

As it does so close to the Equator, night fell very suddenly and Raele and Michael disrobed (with Michael waiting until the warrior had stripped off and closed his eyes). They lay on separate sleeping bedrolls. Only a few minutes after Michael struggled to get comfortable, the sounds of the night began to frighten him in a way they hadn't the night previous. His heart started beating rapidly and he shook, probably as an after-shock from his earlier encounter with the snakes.

Suddenly it became too much. Without giving it a thought, Michael padded silently over to the pace where Raele rested on his side. He looked down and saw the dark eyes open. Michael lay down resting his head on Raele's strong left arm and pushing his back and bottom against the strong reassuring warmth of the hard black body. The night terrors quickly drained from the thin beta male and his comfort level quickly rose even further when he felt the heavy right arm pull him closer into the strong black torso.

Sleep eluded him though as Raele's large palm tenderly massaged his chest and his nipples. He felt the sudden hardness pushing against his butt and his back and knew what he had to do. As he turned gracefully to face the alpha, and stare intently into the black eyes, he smiled for the first time the entire trip. He lowered his gaze respectfully and moved down the rock hard torso.

Suddenly and inexplicably filled with desire, gratitude, and perhaps something that was starting to feel akin to affection, he kissed Raele's chest and his belly and finally his lips found the wiry pubic bush. With absolutely no hesitation, he took the thick purple glans between his lips. His mouth was actually watering as he pulled back the long foreskin and licked, then kissed the hard shaft, inhaling the masculine fragrance of his protector. Raele reclined onto his back and opened his thighs. Although they both had to move, Michael's mouth never left Raele's cock for even a moment. Strangely, he began to feel overwhelmed with passion himself. Reaching between his own legs he squeezed his slender shaft and lazily rock his free hand back and forth.

Raele's urgent grunting and thrusting of his hips interrupted him. Michael stopped jerking his own little dick knowing that he should dedicate himself to pleasing his black master. As Raele thrust hard and Michael struggled to take more of the huge, thick cock into his mouth and throat, his hands ran all over the black man's skin. His hands found the black ass, tightened as Raele climbed toward orgasm. As he ran his hands over the warrior's butt, he was consumed by lust. Suddenly sucking harder and harder and squeezing the black ass with open joy and wild abandon.

Raele quickly climbed toward climax. His balls tightened and his cock convulsed and jetted cum in spasm after spasm. Although he was initially overwhelmed, even repulsed by the taste and feel of Raele's cum, he was both happy and fulfilled to feel it running down his lips and neck. Somehow he was feeling incredibly empowered in a way he had not since coming to live amongst the tribe's people.

As the spasms decreased then finally stopped, Michael licked his protector's cock completely clean only stopping to give the huge black balls a lick. In minutes, Raele gave himself over to sleep and Michael lay in the nook of his arm. For the evolving sister wife, the night was filled with dreams of warm meadows, tall green grasses and yellow flowers.

They slept until dawn pried their eyelids open and Michael grudgingly allowed the break of day to pry him from the safety of Raele's embrace. He slid delicately from Raele's strong arm and as he stretched, Michael saw that Raele was sporting a huge erection. He smiled and, finally knowing his place, lowered his head to the beckoning black cock. As he licked his lips then opened them wide, he felt a curious sense of satisfaction and sexual fulfillment he would have been hard put to explain before coming to live amongst these people whose sense of gender and sexual role was much more expansive than almost anyone in the west would ever tolerate.

After that seminal incident freed him from the shackles of confined western thinking, and only a couple months later, he was accepting Raele and other warriors repeatedly and in every way possible. He had begun to look forward to the couplings with excitement and a stirring in his loins that was quite different to the masculine drives he had always experienced back home. The very idea of a black man penetrating him and the excitement and sexual fulfillment it regularly brought him would once have been so unthinkable as to make him uncontrollably angry. Now it was one of the centers of his world.

His days were filled with the mundane affairs of his role in the tribe and each night the anticipation of Raele or one of the other warriors bodies on his filled his mind, at least when he didn't think of his former western life and his wife and daughter.

This morning, he walked up the small incline to Teejan's elegant multi-level yurt, and bowed low before him when entering. Teejan gave him his instructions and quickly dismissed him. Teejan was secretly uncomfortable with what Mama Leone had done to these 'sister wives' and disliked what the potions had done to Michael especially. Although he knew it was necessary to remove Michael from 'breeding contention' with his younger brother (and certainly with him, should he find the white woman attractive enough to breed) he felt that Michael had lost some of the warrior edge that had originally made him an effective negotiator.

Michael still had value to the tribe, but a very different one now. Still he thought, if the situation became too uncomfortable for the royal family, the white man gliding away from the lavish tent could be quickly dispatched.

Early the next morning, Michael slipped from the strong embrace of one of the tribesmen, scrubbed cum from his bottom and legs, then dressed himself in western apparel: boots, khaki shorts, and an oversized matching top that disguised his much-changed torso. The clothes felt unfamiliar and uncomfortable to him, as though they were some sort of get up for a masquerade ball. The cargo pants were especially tight, as his hips had been steadily growing softer and more padded of late. He struggled them on, then ran outside.

The convoy of three Humvees, bearing their load of tribesmen, hanging on the sideboard armed with automatic rifles bounced over the naked plains to the east, raising plumes of dust as they sped over the dry grasslands. While the tribal center's lands were lush and protected by tall canopies of lush vegetation, this part of their kingdom was a dry grassy plain. Warriors often came to these outskirts of the kingdom to hunt for different game, to reconnoiter and to drive away the ever-present threat of Islamists from the north and east, and scavenging raiders from the south.

Michael jounced up and down on the hard seats in the covered rear of the transport truck. By his side sitting quietly, her hooded eyes closed, was Mama Leone. She seemed serene and untroubled, but Michael was jittery. He already wished he was back with the tribe and looking forward to his daily duties of domestic work, cleaning the camp and attending to the alpha wives' daily beauty regimen.

On previous trips, he had insisted Joseph's family travel to Ajuba and had always met the oil company executives in the big Marriot in a well-protected government area. He was much surprised to be told that his itinerary would have him traveling to visit the three families who had voluntarily relocated to be closer to the tribal homelands, and ostensibly (they were told) to be closer to the oilfields and to gain an appreciation of the tribal culture.

They arrived shortly before mid morning, and when the Humvees and trucks lurched to an abrupt halt, two armed warriors stationed themselves at the rear of his truck. Mam Leone was lifted gently from the truck and set down on the dusty soil. Michael leaned forward and strong hands gripped his waist and lifted him as if he were weightless. When he was deposited next to the wizened herbalist, his protector slapped his ass solidly and winked at him. Even though the huge black guard had never been with him or even shown an interest in him sexually, Michael had been put squarely into the category of "tribe's woman" and as such was fair game for any of the tribe's alphas. He shrugged and then dismissed the attention by casting his eyes shyly to the ground.

He picked up his kit and offered Mama Leone his arm. When they walked through the oversized porch and entered the open door of the large colonial era house, she reached into the pouch slung over her shoulder, then sprinkled some unknown herb on the threshold. The tiny eddy current caused by their passage swirled the herbal dust around the foyer. A young black woman servant (Michael recognized her as Mylea, one of the alpha females from the tribe) ushered them into a large library cum reception room by their host a genial, florid faced Dutchman called Jans deRugger.

The level of elegance in the room dazzled Michael; its finely crafted oiled teak panels and polished glassware reflecting the glow of the soft artificial lighting of the room. The high ceilings lifted both the eyes and the spirit. Michael nevertheless felt somewhat ill at ease by being thrust back into what was obviously recognizable as "white man's civilization" and it made him self-conscious. His hands unconsciously smoothed his sister wife dress tunic before he suddenly realized he wasn't wearing the dress as had been his normal wear for months.

DeRugger offered him a chair and had Mylea pour them both three fingers of brandy. They clinked glasses and deRugger took a healthy swallow. Michael started to drink but then caught Mama Leone looking at him. She was unobtrusively positioned in one of the room's corner, almost invisible. She hadn't been offered a drink, and was completely unnoticed by deRugger. To anyone from the tribe however she was an ever looming presence whose opinions and pronouncements on every aspect of life held every member of the tribal culture in thrall, and now Michael as much as anyone. When he saw the tiny shake of her head, and lifted eyebrow, he smiled at his host and quietly put the snifter on the adjacent side table.

They talked about the business elements of the visit over the next hour and both Mama and Mylea absented themselves to the kitchen. Mama reviewed the herbal stored and interrogated the young woman about changes in the family's behavior. Mylea was giving deRugger an herb that acted as a testosterone blocker, preventing him from getting an erection. For the sister wives, Mama used this in combination with an herbal estrogen extract that in addition to prohibiting 'normal' male function also softened and feminized them. Here though, the desire and the plan was to frustrate the European husbands, while amping up their wives' libidos.

Mylea had seen changes in both the master of the house and his wife and daughter. At first, he had lustily pursued her, which she had resisted for the first week, on Mama's instructions. She had already been bred by one of the tribe's younger men and when she finally yielded to deRugger's advances their coupling had been swift and perfunctory. Mylea thought to herself that if all whites were like him it was amazing that any offspring had been produced at all. She barely felt him cum and when he slipped back to his wife in the middle of the night she had to use her own hand to achieve orgasm. The next week, she went from quietly informing the master that she thought she might be late, to definitely confirming it.