Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
734 Followers

She started to strip off her loose fitting yellow sundress to prepare for a shower. Joseph's limousine would be here in an hour to take her to the airport to meet him in Lagos. They had Skyped nightly as his yacht made its way down through the Mediterranean and around the African coast. He had assured her that her sister Diane and daughter Karen were being well taken care of, though only he knew just how well. They had both been with his lieutenants and on his explicit orders, but he felt no reason to tell Elizabeth that. The one time Diane popped in on the call, she seemed almost joined at the hip with a rail thin, white haired and bearded black man who stood behind her looking possessive, and whose hands though out of the picture seemed to be roaming all over her ample hips. Just last night they Skyped as they were making for port. Elizabeth had managed to cajole Joseph into getting her daughter Karen onto the screen. She was surprised at how pale and wan Karen looked, almost like someone on drugs. Karen couldn't seem to focus or meet her mother's gaze and wandered away walking gingerly as though in pain. Joseph's man Harun came into the picture for a split second and seemed to have taken Karen by the wrist and led her away out of view. Seeing the worried look on the white wife's face, he took pains to assure her that Harun was taking good care of the girl and she was simply suffering a touch of mal de mère from the rough coastal waters.

In truth, Elizabeth's daughter had been dosed daily with an herbal medicine also compounded by Mama Leone, and that had kept her compliant and easy to manage. That she was walking as though sore was certainly a function of the pounding she was receiving from Harun whenever he felt in the mood, and he felt in the mood often. Joseph had said he wanted the girl pregnant by the time they arrived in Nigeria, and Harun was happy to oblige.

Harun didn't think much of the skinny, waif like girl in the beginning, but she had become more interested in, and much better at fucking as the journey stretched out over the weeks. The first night, when she appeared quite unexpected in his cabin and stripped off then offered herself to him, he could scarcely believe she was real. She was so pale that she might have been an apparition, and she was terrified and unresponsive when he shoved into her feeling her cherry snap in the first second. It was as if she was under a spell. Harun decided later that Mama Leone's mojo must indeed be powerful to have influenced her to come to him that night. In the following days though, it was quite clear that she was real and whenever she came to his bed was becoming a real women. He often kissed and sucked her tiny breasts and licked her body lasciviously before pushing her tight pussy lips apart and stretching her with the head of his mammoth black cock, and he now he could feel her body heating up as she reached up to wrap her arms around his broad shoulders. He loved to look down her torso as she flexed her belly muscles to thrust her hips up to meet him. He could see the wetness from his precum clinging to her soft blonde pussy hair and sometimes came simply from seeing his cock stretching her cunt and the fervor with which she met his pounding with her own counter thrusts.

Secretly, there were times she could barely tolerate the hot, disapproving stares of people around them in the city when she was out with Joseph. She knew that many people, especially Italian men, still looked disparagingly at a white woman on the arm of a black African male. She herself would have secretly sneered derisively a year ago had she seen herself pregnant, although barely showing. When she ran her hands over her torso now, there was only the slightest hint of a bulge there. It was firm "baby bump" rather than a pronounced swelling though. Her breasts were incredibly tender though and her nipples seemed sore all the time.

She hadn't felt these aspects of her physicality since she was pregnant with her daughter Karen 18 years ago. Ironically, Elizabeth had for the last few weeks felt perpetually horny and ready couple with the prince at the slightest indication of interest.

Elizabeth has flown ahead as the prince was anxious to present his beautiful raven-haired white trophy to the Auncumbi siblings, and in particular his older brother Headman Teejan. Joseph had also learned that his eldest brother Oluu (whose adopted American name was Hank) had hurriedly left the U.S. along with a young woman whom he had bred in tow. Joseph had Skyped with Hank and the young woman whom Hank called Laura, and seeing her on screen, he had to admit she was stunning. Her vibrant red hair and creamy white skin made his cock twitch in anticipation. He could barely wait to fuck her and seeing her swollen belly and the way she looked subserviently up at Hank, he already knew she enjoyed black cock. He laughed as he considered that his fat brother had probably stretched her pussy out nicely.

He had not yet told Elizabeth that he would have to share her with his brothers and he wasn't looking forward to the prospect with any relish. Ordinarily as youngest brother, he was never allowed to touch much less share the Headman's women.

The same was true of touching his eldest brother Hank's women, but that was more out of a sense of respect than tribal custom. Hank had been passed over by their father as his successor on the grounds that he was much too soft and less of a warrior than his middle brother. Hank had not minded, especially as things turned out. He had gone to Princeton and then to medical school, all the while living a life of total privilege. He has lost count of the number of women of all races he had bedded. Later, his gynecology and obstetrics practice plus the activities of Africa Rising had been extremely fulfilling. Only when he and Laura whom he had bred fled, a step ahead of the police did a return to Africa seem an appealing alternative.

Now all three brothers would be together in Nigeria, with their women. Now they would seek to consolidate their hold on the Europeans who believed they were exploiting the tribal "primitives." But with threatening militants at their tribal areas storm clouds of war were gathering, the reunion would be anything but trouble free.

Joseph stroked his chin as he looked over a view of his homelands on Google Earth on his monitor and began to plan for the future. Over his shoulder, his most trusted lieutenant Harun, his dark eyes unreadable in the reflected glow of the computer, planned too.

LeMondial
LeMondial
734 Followers