All Comments on 'Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 10'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you really hate white people dont you

your so-called stories represent your racism well

Zarek11Zarek11about 8 years ago

It's getting worse and worser. Totally fucked-up story.

TarcoTronTarcoTronabout 8 years ago
Agree

One of the worst stories on this site. Totally dehumanising of the husband's character. It's really awful to take in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LeMondial's story ?

No need to read.

Skip to the scoring and give a marvelous 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful installment

There certainly are a lot of overly sensitive little trolls commenting on the story. I am the other hand think that it's one of the best pieces of writing in the category, if not on the whole site.

The characters are very solid and real and We are really seeing many dimensions to both Elizabeth and Michael.

Elizabeth on the one hand is becoming a stronger character and Michael has realized that he has a strong feminine side and that's obviously being nourished.

No matter what the trolls say, please keep writing and I hope we get the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yay Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At Last!!

It has been a very, very long time between chapters but once again Lemondial delivers a great one!! The trolls who comment need to be ignored. After all this is erotic literature and fantasy combined and lemondial does it so well. Love this epic tale and look forward to the next installment....hope it is soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is demeaning!

I am a black man and I find this offensive! You are a gifted writer but this is sickening to read! Your hatred of white men and the need to demean them makes me feel sorry for you. Please get professional medical help for your issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
breed more racist white bitches!

Karen will send this generous all expenses flyer to female friends and watch them fall for it by getting passports and cash from unconvinced parents. Some daughters will persuade attractive Moms to join them in mother daughter bonding session in the deeps of Africa. And what an experience for the girls and mother to experience in the physical cleansing of their racist souls as they submissively give themselves up to the strong manhoods of black men in the beauty of Africa as they lose their clothes and passports along with cash filled purses containing gold AMEX cards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
karen rules the harem of white bitch slaves and impresses Harun

Confronted with a former best friend refusing a fellato job on black cock, Karen slaps her face mercillesly until she starts sucking him off and to motivate her further, she cracks whip on her mothers naked white back, the screams motivating other girls to fuck harder black sticks and their mothers to cradle white porcelain legs around black asses. Profits flow into Africa Rising under Karen's control of insolent white womenj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally

A Lemondial story is always worth reading. Thank you for this chapter. Took a long time coming. I thought some of the previous chapters were slightly better as this one digressed into an ambush etc. I liked Jusefs manipulation of the couple and getting their family involved too. Please don't wait this long to post the next chapter.

ragnarok83ragnarok83about 8 years ago
Great Continuation!

Was looking forward to this chapter for a long time and it did not disappoint. Great progression. Keep up the good work LeMondial! Your efforts are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so mondial your glorifying the white slave sex trade in africa

i spent some time there around 10 years ago with a private corporation and participated in the rescue of over 100 white women and 20 white men being held in captivity. they were used sexually and over half of the women were pregnant. over half of the captives had hiv too male and female.

still think your writing is erotic you worthless ass?

fin007fin007almost 8 years ago
Elizabeth, going black

Joseph assumed Elizabeth that she would be exclusive to him. But he forgot once exposed to black cocks, she would take another when he was not available. See how easy it was to convert Diane to black cock. They insist no protection so they can bred and control the white women.

They forget the second reason that women reason that men should where condoms. Once a black cock slut there is no guarantee they will be exclusive, Joseph and his brothers, well, let's see what what happens next. Diane and Elizabeth have something black men can not resist.

I sure hope there is a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racism

Most racist story I've read yet. the demeaning of the cuckold and the black man not as gentle lover but as a bully, I'm sure neither attitude happens except in very rare circumstances.

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 7 years ago
Write More Please!

Great Erotic FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Elizabeth's revenge on Dianne

Be nice to see Dianne get blamed for Elizabeth's daughter's seduction by Elizabeth who starts getting black men to sample Dianne's wares and turn her into an impregnated slut for BBC only to have her niece humiliate her for being a wanton slut of an aunt . To see the niece exhibiting a cool indifference to her aunt's discomfort by telling her to shut up and take on black cocks and pussys like a big girl will be priceless! Having the niece make comments about being so fat will encourage the hapless aunt to redouble her efforts to lose pounds and work harder to please black men and women in order to make amends to Elizabeth and her daughter who will not have a care at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rewrite it

What’s all this feminization of the husband shit? It makes the whole story, which otherwise was pretty hot, stupid and not worth reading.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 6 years ago
Great series deserves a finale!

Thank you for one of the best-written series I've ever read here! The characters and story flow were exquisite, but then it just stopped. I wanted Michael to see Elizabeth's baby bump. I wanted Elizabeth and Karen to see Michael with boobs, maybe wearing lipstick and a dress. I wanted Karen to tell her mom and dad that she's carrying a black baby too. If you are ever moved to add a Chapter 11 I'm sure your fans would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Karen domesticates her former Aunt Diane

Be nice to see Karen affix a dog leash on the neck of Diane and make her fuck and suck black men on command while using a short whip to discipline her fat ass while getting berated for becoming a racist slut. Back in the states, Pastor Rex's wife is under the tutelage of Africa Rising as an insolent white bitch being punished for racism and humiliated as a slut for BBC and pussies of stronger black women. With red stripes on her fat ass as she takes loads of baby making batter in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Epic Deserves a Finish

What a thoughtful and well written epic! It's really too bad that it's been nearly two years since the author has added to this terrific story. It really does deserve resolution and an appropriate finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

It's ok some interesting stuff. It git a little complicated.why do some writers make the white husband a sissy. Michael should have smashed him in ch 2 as soon as he put a black finger on his wife. Knock the fuckers out.

lov2pleasulov2pleasuover 1 year ago

great story so when does micheal go to thighland

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a disgusting read. Yuck, what a skank!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous