Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly an hour had elapsed before they juddered to an abrupt stop at a dusty outpost. The suddenness of the stop lifted her bodily a few inches from the truck bed and sent her patient into paroxysms of writhing pain.

The truck halted in front of a small emergency medical building and two strong males came with a gurney and loaded the wounded man onto it. He reached up and grabbed Elizabeth's hand pulling her close to his face. He whispered, "Be careful. Harun. Harun. Very bad," then screamed as a wave of pain overtook him.

She watched him disappear into the cinderblock building. She stood back against a wall and watched the crew do their best for him. Finally allowing herself the breakdown she needed, her body shook and she choked back sobs. it was very clear to her that she was in peril and that the odds were long against her surviving the next five days to the tribal kingdom's seat of power.

Thinking quickly, she knew what she must do and the tradeoffs she would have to make. She reached down into her now battered sling purse and unscrewing a tiny bottle, dabbed the amber liquid over her pulse points. The heat evapourated the alcohol instantly, leaving behind the intended traces of Chanel.

Composing herself, she picked out a face in the crowd and hiking her dress up a bit, calmly walked over to him. Pulling on his arm, she urged him into the quiet shadow of the pergola covering one corner of the squat building.

Furtively glancing back over her shoulder to make sure no one else noticed their conversation She captured the warrior's eyes and gripping his massive biceps in her tiny hands began, "You are his brother, yes?" He looked down at her, first frowning then nodding his head in assent. She continued, "Your name? What are you called?"

He cleared his throat and responded, "I am Winston, Princess. Winston Oboyuu. I am grateful for the care you gave my brother." Looking absently into one of the shade covered windows over Elizabeth's shoulder, he added, "He will not live," then shrugged with a sense of forlorn finality.

Elizabeth caressed his heavily bearded face, showing her understanding of his grief and nodded in agreement. Deciding her course and choosing her next words carefully, "Listen . . . Winston, is it? I need your protection. Your brother said I can trust you. It is clear we are in great danger, and there are men who will stop at nothing to prevent me from reaching our destination. I will make it worth your effort, I promise."

Casting her half closed eyes down submissively, she stared pointedly at the space between his thighs then let her eyes travel back up his body to meet his. She ran her hands over his broad chest and he leaned over, almost touching her forehead. He swallowed hard , and in a very quiet voice he said softly, almost tenderly, "It will be a great honor to serve you in every way you require. You will have my every attention."

Breaking her grip on his arms, he crooked his forefinger and caressed her all the way from her cheekbone, stopping just short of the swollen top of her breast. "It is done. For the rest of the journey . . ." He searched for the right phrase and said in Igbo, "Ahụ anyị na- otu". He saw her creased brow and perplexed expression, and speaking haltingly explained, "It is something that usually a woman says to a man, but it is good for us too." Straining to get it right, he translated, "It means, 'Our bodies, our souls are become one.' We are entwined, you see? What happens to you is felt by me. You will never be far from my sight, my Princess." He thought for a second, smiled and boasted, asserting his manhood, "And we will both enjoy the experience."

Satisfied that she had made the right bargain, she finally smiled broadly, then managed a little laugh, "Well, I will make it my duty to assure you do," pausing, she added conspiratorially, "And no one need know of our new closeness, yes?" She turned her back to him and leaned against him lightly, making sure he caught the scent of her perfume.

Making sure they were still unobserved, Winston pushed her dark hair back from her ear whispered, "That will be up to you, woman. After I have taken you - and I will take you many times - you may well feel like shouting my name to the trees." He bit her ear firmly and was rewarded with a gasp. Giving the building and the distant throng a furtive glance, he kissed her neck, his thick lips sucking strongly, working down her pulse point. Now she moaned strongly, and in a raspy voice whispered, "Look . . . Tonight . . . Come to my tent tonight," then added ". . . I would like that." Her palms were sweating now and the points of her nipples grew hard for the first time in a long while. His hands were now riding up and down her slender arms and she reached behind and, finding his bulge, squeezed him once then pushed away from him forcefully and rounded the corner to rejoin the throng in front of the hospital.

Winston rubbed his jaw, then scratched his close shaven scalp. He had never been with a non-African woman before, and this woman both excited and perplexed him. He had never smelled a woman's perfume before, and the scent was intoxicating. When he had held her arms, she felt so frail and delicate, so unlike the sturdy tribal women he had gathered into his personal harem. He would have to remember to be gentle with her, at least until she begged him not to be. He suppressed a laugh at the thought, then grew serious as he thought of his brother. Picking up the rifle propped against the wall and slinging it over his shoulder, he walked back into the bright, relentless sunlight at the front of the building.

34.

Interlude 6: Elizabeth Into the Jungle

That night and the next day and night were uneventful. Although this would add a day, the convoy jogged north to confuse possible pursuers. Both Harun's shadow squad and another band of men, careful to remain out of detection range twigged to the ply and all three groups finally hit denser jungle, and Elizabeth felt almost instant relief from the ever-present heat. They passed two small pools, and Elizabeth looked longingly at the. She could barely stand her own body stink, and the guards were well beyond bearable. As much as she wished desperately to stop for even a quick wash, she intuited from the conversation that their unknown pursuers were again shadowing the convoy. When they stopped for a pee break midday, Winston took her aside and explained that one of the convoy Hiluxes, the one following her Rover, would break off, and divert to flank the pursuers, catching them off guard. As a result, their retinue was reduced by one. Winston pointed to the last truck in the convoy and told Elizabeth, "We must travel many hours before nightfall. Truck is half empty now. You will join me." He grabbed her wrist forcefully, and yanked her toward the truck, pulling her off balance. She resisted, but felt like a rag doll against his strength.

Elizabeth's insides churned, and her face clearly showed indecision. As much as she felt disgusting and as much as she wanted to save herself for her beloved Jusef, she realized that she actually was a bit horny. If she could get past his smell (and he in turn hers), it might be comforting to be close to someone, especially a strong black man. She thought to herself, "My how things have changed." Back home she wouldn't have given a black man a second glance, but now after months of exclusively being humped by strong, virile Africans and in fact being impregnated by one, she much preferred black men. It was white men who didn't merit the second glance.

With that on her mind, she swallowed hard and started walking toward the back of the tall Ashok Stallion diesel. Her heart was beating fast, and she thought about how wicked this would have seemed to her not long ago. Still, she reasoned, a bargain is a bargain. I did agree to his terms in exchange for protection, and being ridden by a hard black cock would do wonders for her disposition.

She strolled to the back of the rear truck, accentuating the sway of her hips. Winston's eyes were steadily fixed on her ass, and he was frozen in space until he saw Elizabeth look over her shoulder, and heard her ask, "Coming?" He sped up to catch her up and rounding the back of the truck, gingerly jumping up into the tall truck then pulling Elizabeth effortlessly in with him. Elizabeth's eyes adjusted to the dim light of the truck and she saw a stack of burlap bags piled head high. Without conscious thought, she did what every woman from the beginning of time would do; pulling several bags down, she made a tidy padded bed for the two of them. In one fluid motion, she laid down on the nest spread across the truck bed, leaving plenty of room for Winston.

She reclined on one elbow, gracefully smoothed her sundress, and rested a hand on her hip. She looked Winston up and down, and thought, "My god, he's black. The darkest skin I have ever seen, certainly compared with the coffee colour of her Jusef. He's almost ebony." She had been told by someone back in Rome, that the blacker the man, the better the lover. She raised an eyebrow and thought, "Well, if I can get past his smell, I guess I'll find out."

His 6 feet, 6 inch height and muscular frame blocked out much of the light coming through the back of the truck, but she could see his erection already tenting his khaki shorts. The truck lurched into motion, but it barely moved him. As they got up to speed, he loosened the tie-backs for the flap and the space was lit only by the soft, suffused green light coming through the camouflage cover. Feeling safe and secure, Elizabeth began to feel randy, She felt her fat pussy lips begin to coat with vaginal fluid. The memory of other, wonderful love making sessions with Jusef filled her mind and her mouth began to water for this man. He spoke and gestured roughly, telling her, "On your knees woman. Now."

She wriggled upright facing him, thinking he wanted her to suck him. He looked at her in confusion, then pushed her into place facing the front of the space. Getting ready to mount her from behind, he pulled her dress upward and threw the skirting up over her back. She could hear him undo his belt buckle, and unzip. Looking back over her shoulder, she admired his huge, dark cock. He sidled up closer, pushed her legs wide apart. When he saw her pink panties, he tugged at them roughly ripping them apart at one of the seams. He pulled them once more and they fell loosely aside, resting down behind her right knee. He laughed saying, "Such is not worn by my women. No reason for such silly things." She reacted subconsciously to the way he referred to her as one of "his women." She was naturally submissive to strong men and again, not even conscious she was doing it, she began to sway her ass side to side inviting his penetration.

He stared fixedly at her pink labia and even in the dim light could see wetness of her inner lips. Grabbing her hips, he half buried his huge cock in her pussy, feeling her stretching to accommodate his size. She gasped, momentarily unable to catch her breath. He pulled backward and thrust again hard, burying more of his thick cock into her. He pushed his hips forward to relish in the feel of her pussy gripping his length. Looking down at his strong ebony hands gripping her white hips, he was suddenly aware of the contrast of their skin colour. He immediately wanted to see, to touch, devour, all of her white body.

He yanked at her dress telling her to get rid of it. Resting on one hand she obeyed readily, tugging the dress over her torso and head. Winston reached forward yanking it the rest of the way, and wadded it in his hands tossing it roughly aside. Her bra was also an unexpected impediment to his domination, but annoyed and never having dealt with its intricacies, he tugged roughly until the strap's clasps bent and broke. Elizabeth shrugged it off and it plopped onto the truck bed still looping her hands.

Now he could see her alabaster beauty and he decided instantly that she would be his and bear him many black babies, no matter the cost, no matter that she was possessed by a tribal prince to whom he owed allegiance. He was reminded that she was already pregnant, but that only proved she was fertile. He began to ride her harder wanting to possess her totally. He had only seen white women on the rare occasions he went on missions to the port, and certainly never seen one naked before. The excitement of dominating her and the resulting lust rose strongly in his loins.

Elizabeth started rocking her hips side to side to ease more of him into her. Despite the heat, she shivered with delight, as his member seemed to excite her every nerve ending. Her tight pussy was stretching Winston's cock, and he finally buried himself to his balls inside her pussy. She stank as did he and as they rocked faster and faster they grew even more randy and their odor, combined with the heady smell of fucking filled their nostrils. For Elizabeth the effect was electric; she felt possessed body and soul by him and she breathed him in in long panting breaths. Now she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me," over and over.

Knowing only the tree dwelling animals could hear them passing on the dirt road, she screamed with wild abandon. After several minutes she was driven over the edge into a strong rolling orgasm, her pussy muscles spasming for many seconds. Her breasts hung down, full and heavy, and her nipples were tight and hard. She suddenly wanted hands all over her body. She reached one of his hands, loosening it from her hip and pulled it onto her breast. He felt her chest heave as she panted hard and grabbed her other breast as well.

Cupping her small breasts with both his massive hands a new shudder of excitement rippled through his loins. As she moaned in delight, her head and her full dark hair moved from side to side. Winston loved seeing her move like a wild animal, all pretense of western civility gone and suddenly the need to cum surged within his loins. Growling loudly, all his being was focused in his cock and balls. His balls exploded violently, and Elizabeth could feel his cum pulse forcefully, once, twice, then three times into her hot wet cervix.

Winston shuddered in pleasure that was almost pain, and collapsed onto his partner's back. Their combined sweat made their skin glide over one another. He nuzzled Elizabeth between her shoulder blades and his thick beard tickled her skin. He relished in the feeling of heat and wetness in her pussy and stroked in and out very slowly. She turned her head to look back at the picture they made and he raised his head to capture her caress cheek to cheek. They stayed in that tender embrace for long seconds, and then slowly he started pulling his long cock from her pussy. She remained in position, and he slowly rocked back onto his heels. As his cock finally plopped from her reddened labia, he saw that he pussy was gaping open and he could seem some distance into her very pink canal. Her pussy farted, releasing air and with it thick gobs of his cum.

She finally turned over onto the burlap and no longer having any sense of shame or pretense of respectability in front of him, simply lay back with her legs comfortably wide apart and her pussy open to his fixed gaze. His sperm-filled white cum still oozed lazily from her cunt down her ass crack and that made him smile. After long moments rocking lazily back and forth with the motion of the truck, he lay beside her. Elizabeth's breathing and heart rate finally slowed to something near normal. Breathing deeply, she spoke first, smiling shyly and whispering, "Did I please you?"

Winston clapped his broad hand over his eyes and laughed aloud, "Woman, you are so different. I have never been with a white woman before. Are all white women as hot as you?" Looking at her profile next to him, he put his hand over her now relaxed breast and pulled at a nipple, twirling it between his thumb and forefinger. He intoned seriously, "You are worth fighting for. I will have you for my own," then quickly added, "And we will do this many times, and you will always have one of my strong babies inside you."

Elizabeth's face grew serious as she considered his words. She moved onto her side to face him, then stroked his beard and said, "Look, this was wonderful. If anything, it convinces me that I really do prefer black men. In fact, it is becoming increasingly unlikely I will ever be with a white man again. Even more, that was the best orgasm I have had in... Oh God, I can't even remember. Damn - I implore you to keep this to yourself - but you're even better than Prince Jusef." She smiled a secret smile and admitted, "Hell, you're much better in fact. Arching a brow, she giggled behind her raised hand muttering softly, "Oh God, what if it's true... what my girlfriend told me. She said 'the darker the lover, the sweeter the loving. Jesus, there are an awful lot of really dark men in Africa"

Then she grew serious. She admonished, "But Winston, you must understand that what we do - our bodies becoming one, like you said - it must be our secret. Always. No one must know. I am carrying the child of Prince Jusef and he would deal with you severely if he ever found us out. After all, we don't want anything to happen to this..." She ran her hand down his taut black abs then squeezed his turgid member lightly. Chuckling she added, "... I think I could easily become addicted to this,"

She softly ran her palm up and down his member, still sticky with their shared cum. Then she laced her fingers behind her head and stared at the canvas top of the truck bed for several moments. "For the rest of the journey, we can do this, as you say, many times. And now I am thinking it will be nice if we could do it many times to come, even after this journey ends." She smiled broadly at the thought and her eyes brightened noticeably.

She turned onto her left side and slid her thigh over his leg. Idly, she traced the tribal warriors scar on his chest with her delicate forefinger; she looked up deeply into his coal black eyes and continued, "But hear me. This is our secret joy to share. I tell you again, you must not tell anyone about what . . . what we have done."

With his strong right hand he grabbed her delicate right wrist and pushed her onto her back. "To hell with that, woman. I can take care of myself. Get on your knees again, and I will put another baby inside your womb." He jerked her upright, but she pulled against him. She reclined on the canvas and opened her thighs. Now tugging at his arm she smiled and whispered, "Come take me this way. I want to see your face when you pour your manhood into me. You have made me yours, and I accept you as my lover. From now on though, I want to be the first thing you think of when your manhood rises. I want you to see my face alone when you cum. Mount me and feel my body accept yours."

She lifted her arms in welcome and he nudged her knees further apart with his. With one hand he teased his cock up and down her swollen labia, She looked down her swollen belly to see the his huge purple cock head emerge from its foreskin. She smiled as her hands slid down his well muscled back. Her delicate white hands were on either side of him, and when they rested on the black skin of his prominent ass, she tugged him forward and his cock poked her pussy lips open just a bit. Elizabeth gasped as she felt him open her just the little bit. Her body began to tingle; her nipples were suddenly large and swollen. She pushed her hips upward to force a bit more of his shaft into her. As he slid into her cunt, growing wetter by the second, Winston also shivered with excitement even despite the oppressive heat. He knew he wouldn't last long inside this white temptress.

Now her hands struggled to gain purchase against his against the sweat laden black ass; then finally her nails sunk into his flesh to pull him into her even more deeply. She began to rock in the rhythm he dictated by his strong pushes in her pussy. In response, Winston began stroking her harder and faster, and he could see the breath being pushed out of her each time he bottomed out at her cervix. Her face winced and her eyes squeezed tight as she alternated between pain from his thrusting head invading her womb and pleasure from his shaft against her clitoris.