Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petulantly, she decided that when he did come to her she would squeeze her legs tight and not give him any satisfaction tonight. After a frowning moment, she laughed at that notion. She knew that as every night since their first, she would be on her knees, her mouth watering and her hands anxious to stroke his heavy cock. Even now, her mouth watered involuntarily craving the taste of him. If only he would come to her, she vowed to give his the best, most sensuous fuck she could muster. She had no idea that in the dimly lit tent a moderate distance from her, Harun and his entourage their cunning fueled with Jamaican rum, slowly and surely drew their plans against Teejan, Joseph, and the entire ruling family. Harun thought of the girl waiting in his bed and how deeply she had fallen for him. His thoughts drifted to the plans he had for her and what he would force her to do to her mother and the little princeling growing inside her. Then he had a different thought about his devoted Karen, and his cock twitched to signal him of its need. Shoving the chair back he abruptly left the other men to their whispered discussion. He strode into the darkness toward the tent where the strangely passionate young blond woman patiently waited to please him.