All Comments on 'Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 13'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My role described

I enjoy houseboy seeing his servitude is exciting at one time I said it was you in the story in fact its me you describe exactly things I have done for my owner who uses me cruelly in front of others.My mouth filled by her lovers my balls bound so I cannot cum.Sputnik I desire your words your stories depict me exactly my shame openly exposed here for you to know your power to expose a sex slave like me for what I admit is me not you its me Sir.Please sir know its me who serves its me who is powerless you have power in your words I am the one who grovels before women owned used and apologizing to you from.my knees .I am.slave to a woman and tortured in chastity as I read your words my cock aches you hold power to tornent me to the edge to punish me for my stupidity of saying it was you not me in your stories.I read i leak I ache she laughs and you can too Sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...