Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We have an appointment at Paddington. I am sure you will welcome my friend most eagerly; she will want to know all about how you felt on seeing today's events, and your little indiscretion.'

Minter's old life evaporated completely before him, as the wife who was now his Mistress and owner, lay back and allowed her new pet's bulbous and rigid cock to slip into the warmth of her lushly lubricated cunt. The houseboy knelt in obedience and watched as the turgid bell-end probed the inviting slit and the excited pet gasped as the long length of his cock slipped satisfyingly in and out of her cunt. His Mistress's eyes never left the houseboy's, sighing and groaning with pleasure as she was serviced most adequately, and in no time at all she moaned in the triumph of her ecstasy, spreading her legs high and wide in a glorious orgasm.

Her pleasure prompted her pet to unleash the balls which swung frantically as he moaned long and hard, the houseboy watching with his own cock standing rigid as he grew to enjoy the torment of his humiliation, his eyes in the mask moving between the satisfied smile of his Mistress, and the huge cock which now glistened white as the pet gratefully delivered a worthy and plenteous sample of his seed, which dribbled down to his Mistress's hot arsehole as he pumped and grunted in the throes of abject pleasure. Mistress Penelope sighed and panted with satisfaction for a moment as her favoured pet slumped over her, spent.

She clicked her fingers and ordered him down, and as he slipped his dribbling and still stiff cock from her sated cunt, she pulled the bell sash to summon the household staff once more to witness the houseboy's impending duty. The eager maids filed in and stood grinning to witness further confirmation of the houseboy's new position. Now, before the maids, amongst whom were those he had treated with utter contempt, the houseboy was pointed by his Mistress to the pet who stood with dripping cock, kept firmly erect by his own excitement at being viewed by so many females. Penelope was now ready to enjoy the moment.

'Suck that cock nice and clean. You'll show us all how you''ll enjoy your new position.' The hooded houseboy knelt and offered his face up to the huge cock, his balls and anus tingling as the eyes of the grinning maids cast scorn on him, and the pet gasped as he felt the houseboy's warm lips slip over his semen covered bell-end. Penelope's cunt tingled with fresh arousal as she watched the hooded head suck and gag on the huge member which had just penetrated her. The maids giggling and sneering as he was taken down another level.

'See how he sucks cock so well! I trust you ladies will employ his services when you have been entertained.' The maids laughed as they affirmed they would as he sucked and slurped hard on the cock, his own cock boning rigid as he was divinely humiliated. Penelope made sure that her pet's cock was licked thoroughly clean, having the new houseboy stop sucking, and making him tongue around the flange of her pet's bulbous bell. She and the maids watched with pleasure, as her pet gasped, his cock boning ready to shoot again; the maids would now be entertained further. She clicked her fingers and pointed to her feet.

'Kneel here houseboy, my pet wishes to come again.' She ordered her pet over to the bed too, and lay back, exposing her already creamed cunt.

'You may masturbate pet; I want some fresh come over my cunt.' The maids grinned as the pet gladly gripped his aching cock and stropped his large member, the kneeling houseboy waiting obediently for his second delivery. The pet groaned in ecstasy and shot a wad of hot milky semen across the cunt and belly of his Mistress, following up with several worthy spurts, his knees trembling as he bent to ensure accuracy. He panted, sated, and Penelope thanked him, then sneered at the waiting houseboy as she pointed to her cunt.

'There! Some nice warm semen for you. Lick it all up now!' The houseboy did not hesitate, and lapped at the gooey mess which dribbled down the folds of her messy cunt, the maids laughing spitefully as he consumed the acrid mixture of fresh and not so fresh semen, and the spicy juices of his Mistress's arousal. His anus tingled as he was humiliated thoroughly, and the feeing began to betray his enjoyment of the ordeal having been beaten into submission by his rigorous conditioning; He lovingly licked the warm come from her belly, cunt and arsehole, Penelope sensing his perverted pleasure as he lingered at tonguing her spicy pucker long after the slimy semen had been licked from it. His black mask smeared with creamy white come; he was a defeated slave to womanhood and now knew his place. Penelope sneered victoriously as he serviced her arsehole obediently, and would have him confirm his own submission.

'You'll masturbate at my my feet now, then I shall have you taken down to your room in the basement by one of the maids, who will have the pleasure of caning you for it. I think Annie shall have that pleasure; she remembers how the once Master of the house was short with her, she will apply the cane most enthusiastically. Now let's see you earn that caning!' Annie stepped proudly forward with the cane as the other maids laughed while the houseboy gratefully stroked his cock; she had been treated like dirt by Minter, and he would know the cane as a lowly houseboy should. He played with his stiff member like an excited adolescent boy, his eyes looking at the supreme woman who was once his wife, the woman who was now his Mistress and would dominate and use him as she saw fit.

The houseboy groaned in sweet ecstasy through the mask he would now wear forever, as he delivered his homage to a superior woman at her very feet, the applause and laughter of the maids increasing the intensity of a lushly submissive orgasm as he jetted his semen to the floor and those feet. He was made to lick up his mess, then taken from the bedroom which was once part of his domain to the basement, under the charge of a scullery maid who would cane him. The wife beater was beaten, and was gone forever; the houseboy would know enslavement to all women, and would be ruled by them all in utter submission.

Gray was led from cab by Ella, onto the platforms under Paddington's huge arched glass roofed terminus which billowed with smoke from the arriving and departing engines. As he marvelled at this recent feature of engineering, his attention was quickly brought back to the main attraction by Ella waving through the swirling smoke and steam. Gray first notice two porters struggling with several cases each, both glancing at three women who they seemed most eager to please. Two were no more than 25, one slender and black haired, about 5'7", the other a similar height but very plump and with ginger hair. They flanked a petit woman, pleasantly plump with grey hair, her brown eyes vivid and her presence belying her stature as she strode forward; her tightly corseted figure fetching glances from passing males.

Her expression broke into a broad smile as she recognised Ella, then wandered with a look of pleased contempt into Gray's eyes, on noticing him several steps behind Ella and her maid. Ella greeted the petit lady and smiled with pride on noting her instant interest in Gray.

'Gray, this is Mistress Claire Fullbrook-Barr, and these two young ladies are Elsa and Martha; all three will be addressed as Mistress by you, of course.' Ella pointed back to the waiting cab, as she embraced Mistress Claire.

'It's so good to see you again, you must be tired after your journey, let's get the last bit over with and get back to my house.' Claire then felt Gray's arse as he bowed to her.

'So this is your new pet? He looks nice and obedient, but I'm sure there's room for a little improvement!' Gray was immediately electrified by her touch, and the tone of her voice combined with her warm accent had his cock standing in reverence. Ella had him carry one of the larger bags, much to the chagrin of the porter it was relived from, to have him emphasise his position, and walk just half a step behind Claire so she could enjoy his willing submission, and observe him as they went. Ella grinned with pleasure.

'Oh there's room for improvement, that's for sure; Gray will greet you properly when we are in the cab, and he'll tell you of his disobedience earlier.' The petit woman licked her glossy red lips as she turned and allowed herself a glance into the submissive male's eye's; she had heard from Ella of his prowess with his tongue, she knew she would be more than well acquainted with him, and would press Ella to have him stay with her at Hampstead. Gray instantly felt her look capture him; it both scared and excited him, he knew that her petit stature would hide many deeply sadistic traits, and could not know that the bag he carried contained a selection of whips which he would soon be subjected to. Elsa and Martha flanked him, eying him with an air of relaxed and confident dominance; they loved to help their Mistress bring brash and impertinent males down to their correct place, but subjecting an openly submissive male to punishment had it's own fulfilling pleasures.

The porters gawped with envy at Gray as he stole all the attention from him, both stood with firm cocks as they were generously tipped, but dismissed with curt aplomb by the maids. They watched Gray lift the bag to the back of the cab, and then climb meekly in, pointed there by Ella without any hint of a thank you; it was obvious to them that he was not a standard butler or footman, due to the nature of his dress, but there was no doubt that he was well and truly owned by the women. As they watched the cab clatter away, both thought upon their next break from duty, when they would masturbate hard on thoughts of the delicious females, and the fate of the male who was in their charge.

Ella had Gray sit opposite Claire, who immediately lifted her skirts to display her boots and calves.

'I so love these spurs, but they do play havoc with my hems; I can't wait to walk around in just my corset.' Ella grinned as her eyes returned to Gray's and the three maids craned from their positions, eager to see Gray introduced properly. Ella pointed to the floor.

'On your knees Gray, and trousers down; we all want to see how your cock feels about the situation as you greet a new lady and tell her why improvement is definitely needed.' Gray went down immediately, his balls tingling as he exposed them and his rising cock to the laughs of derision from the maids. Claire did not laugh, she lifted her skirts further and offered some more of her soft accent in a firmly dominant tone, bringing Gray's cock to a full erection.

'You'll kiss those boots now boy, then we'll hear of your disobedience.' Gray was a little shy at first, not because he had any qualms about being humiliated by this new Mistress; his finding her presence so attractive with immediate effect made him wary of displaying his pleasure in being subjected to it by Ella, but his cock and balls could not hide his craving to be dominated by her. Ella could not be fooled, and though she smiled with satisfaction at her pet's obedience, she knew Claire had him under her spell, and was glad she would not be in the country permanently. She took much pride in seeing her pet meekly bow to a superior force and kiss her boots in homage; she saw Claire's delight in having her male at her feet. Ella knew the request to have him experience her sadistic prowess with the whip at her Hampstead home was inevitable, and that she could only oblige, she owed so much to her American friend. Mistress Claire Fullbrook-Barr edged forward on the seat as the cab rattled through the streets, parting her legs and exposing her moist cunt. She lifted Gray's head by his hair and sneered as his eyes were transfixed by the moist cleft before him.

'You look very guilty boy, you have a good sniff of my cunt while you tell me what you did.' Elsa and Martha grinned as they watched him move his nose toward Claire's tingling cleft, and saw the cock they would have their chance to see spurt under their domination bone and pulse as his senses took in the lush scent of her mature sex in arousal; their cunts bulged as they witnessed his obvious submissiveness, he was a beaten cur of a male and they would relish unleashing their spite upon him. Claire smiled sternly and lifted her head in dominant fashion.

'Tell! I'll hear your confession now, and then I'll ask your Mistress if I may reward you with a suitable punishment.' Grey swallowed hard as he was drawn from his lust to lick the moist and fragrant cunt that tortured his senses.

'I... I disgraced myself whilst watching another male humiliated... I wanted to be him, I... I lost control.' Claire whipped his bare arse smartly with her riding crop, making him yelp like a small dog; she knew what he meant, but would have him explain in graphic terms just what had happened.

'What in tarnation do you mean by 'disgraced yourself?' You English have such a way of cloaking what you really mean; I'll here what you did or I'll take your hide off right now!' Gray's cock pulsed, close to repeating his earlier misdemeanour as he was humiliated by this petit yet very stern woman; the taste of her crop had him daring to know the full extent of being dominated to her complete satisfaction.

'I came Mistress... I spent my seed without masturbating... without permission.' Claire awarded him another cursory application of her crop, leaving a glowing mark from its tongue on his left arse cheek while the girls laughed in derisory fashion at his confession which illustrated just how submissive he was.

'Oh Ella! How on earth could you allow such impudence from a pet? You must let me have him for a few days up at Hampstead, I'll soon have the boldness whipped from him.' Ella smirked as she watched Gray's eyes meet with Claire's; she could see the lust within both of them, and how could she refuse? Besides, she was indebted to her American friend in so many ways, and liked to indulge her as a true friend anyhow; she would be back across the Atlantic before she knew it, and sadly missed, leaving Grey to her affections and suitable punishments. The experience would do him good, though she hoped he would still retain a little of his impertinence, which gave her licence to chastise him.

'Why of course! He will find your lessons most invigorating, and will obey you to the word. I have some new males fresh from training at Arachne House to test and provide entertainment over the coming days; I know you have some business to attend to in that department while you're here, perhaps you'll take a couple back, free of charge of course. I know what a desirable asset males with an English accent are to the ladies at home.' Gray's starry eyes were hidden from view as Claire smiled with wicked satisfaction and pushed his head down to sniff at her cunt once more, his boning cock oozing pre-cum as he was teased by its delicious scent.

'You spoil me Ella. I'll take more than good care of your pet while he's with me, and I'd love to take a couple of your males home with me; knowing they are to be transported to another country always adds spice to their enslavement, they'll provide welcome comfort on the voyage home.'

Gray was put to good use during the evening at Boadicea House, waiting hand on foot on the three guests and his Mistress, keenly supervised by young Hattie who delighted in proudly showing her absolute control over the middle-aged male; her cane utilised for the slightest indication of sloth or error on his part. Elsa and Martha were suitably impressed as they had their feet bathed by the naked and leashed male, each lusting to know the servile caress of his tongue on their excited cunts and arseholes, when they would unleash the spite of their own tongues in having him know of what to expect at Hampstead.

Claire grinned at their antics with Gray as she reminisced with Ella, and viewed their wanton eyes with a little jealousy, knowing they would experience his sexual services before she, but it would add to her spite tomorrow. Ella and Claire had much to discuss before the friends retired, and Gray's Mistress called to Hattie.

'You may take Gray upstairs now, and have have him at your disposal as you show the ladies their rooms.' Claire added her instructions as Hattie tugged his leash and the excited trio of young females wasted no time in heading for the stairs.

'...and don't you wear him out, I want him nice and fresh for tomorrow; make sure he holds his seed, l'll want to see him show plenty of it when I relieve it of him tomorrow.'

12