Elle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his large hands across her pale naked thighs and caressed her skin before rising and leaving her in the chair.

"Go and make us some tea Elle, whilst I clear up. I think we could do with a drink."

He glanced back at her to check that she had understood his request. She nodded and rose from the chair, heading towards the concrete steps that would lead her out of the dungeon. As she walked past him, he grabbed her and pulled her into a brief but hungry kiss, his full soft lips momentarily exploring the salty taste of her skin.

"I love you, Elle" he whispered.

She hesitated, unusually caught off guard by the meaning of his words. The long hours of the night had just started, and yet her frustration transformed into the words he so desperately needed her to utter from the lips he had just kissed. He needed her to say it. She spoke softly, almost faintly, but unmistakably there.

"I love you too, Master."

Chapter Four

Elle carefully made her way back down to the dungeon, her eyes slowly adjusting once again to the dim candle light. The cold stairs offered some relief to the heat of her naked body as the souls of her bare feet soundlessly negotiated each concrete step.

Whilst in the kitchen preparing some hot sweet tea for both herself and her Master, she had taken the opportunity to splash some water on her face and relieve her stained skin of the saltiness that had accumulated from her earlier tears of fear, frustration and intense arousal.

She caught her reflection in the mirror, and the girl that she saw there beckoned her further with soft whispers of malcontent and insecurities. She stared in rapt fascination as the girl on the other side spoke, though the words were more felt than heard, as if straddling the thin skeins of reality.

Elle leaned in closer as she thought she could make out the words, straining her hearing and trying to still the obnoxiously loud sound of her own beating heart. She suddenly shook away what she thought was an illusion of the mind, and she saw a normal reflection before her eyes.

She was calmer now, after coming to the realisation, even though her heart always knew it, that he would never have hurt her with the knife. But for a split second, as she was tied, blindfolded, gagged and suspended from the ceiling with the blade running across her skin, her fear and anxiety had overtaken her - and she had doubted him. That was a feeling that she just couldn't shake off. Even admitting it to herself cut her deeper than the knife ever could, though it was a blade that, much like a hook, once sunk in could not be removed without causing much more damage to the flesh it was lodged upon.

Every passing day felt as though her doubt and denial surrounding her capabilities and submissiveness were like a shadowed hand twisting the handle further and further on her ribs, tearing sinew and splintering bone. It was indeed a canker upon her otherwise pure love and devotion for him.

In his profession, his talents were evident, his unfaltering touch and the precision in which he manipulated the flat of the blade across her neck and breasts, laid testament to his ability.

It was the ultimate test of her trust and surrender. He knew how petrified she was of sharp blades; he knew her past better than she, and he had used that to his full advantage. The thought of it made her shudder.

He knew better than anyone how she had gotten the small scar on her right ankle; after all, he had been the one to patch her up on the very first day they met. He knew how she sometimes lay awake at night as he held her safely in his strong arms, stroking her hair in an attempt to sooth her, whilst the fear screamed through her subconscious.

It was always in the dead of night when she remembered most clearly, still able to feel the heavy thickset body pressed firmly against her back, pinning her to the stone floor, the hot stale breath on her skin as she lay helpless, breathless, blood from the fresh wound pouring from her ankle and pooling by her feet. No fight left in her as she had struggled against the hulking mass of flesh that was pressed tightly against her slender frame. Her skirt had been thrust up around her waist, panties ripped aggressively from her body, her hips involuntarily pulled sharply backwards with a violent force as she was roughly and forcefully taken.

She snapped herself out of her thoughts, not wanting to ruin this night with her memories and insecurities. He had worked so hard to bring her back to the confident woman she had been before the attack. He had allowed her to release her fears as only someone who truly loved her would ever do. He often sternly reminded her that she was his responsibility, her body and her mind were under his protection for all of eternity and not a single living soul would ever come between him and his duty to her. She was his, he owned every part of her and she knew that he was fully aware of the awesome responsibility.

She physically shook the thoughts from her mind as she peeked into the mirror once again, staring at her naked body whilst waiting for the water to boil, running her hands over the fading welt marks left by his crop. Her mind started to wander back to its normal state of operation and she saw the marks on her tender flesh in the purity of their rightful significance - signs of his devotion. She barely resisted the temptation to dip her fingers between the shaved and soaking wet lips of her pussy.

He had kept her on the brink of ecstasy all night and that was his pleasure. She knew what would happen if he caught her touching what was his, without his permission. Denying him the gratification of hearing her orgasmic screams , removing that control from him was a sure fire way of begging for a harsh punishment of a magnitude that she had thankfully yet to experience.

****

She reached the bottom step and grasped the silver tray carefully in her hands as the two steaming hot mugs of tea balanced precariously under her shaky hold. She flicked her brown eyes up from under long lashes and saw that he had finished clearing away his toys and was sitting back comfortably in an overstuffed black leather chair. His legs were spread and bare feet firmly placed on the floor. He smiled and beckoned her towards him, rising and taking the tray from her hands, placing the mugs on the coffee table at the side of his chair.

"Come sit, princess," he said softly as he guided her to the pillow that he had placed at his feet.

As she sat on the plump red cushion, he wrapped his hand lovingly into her hair and pulled her a little closer, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. He passed her a mug of tea and sat watching as she sipped it, the smooth hot liquid caressing her throat as she fully relaxed her aching limbs.

His blue-grey eyes were trained on her as he brought his own tea to his lips and took a long slow drink. He watched her intently, taking in every minor movement of her supple body which glowed with the warmth and beauty that radiated from the depths of her soul. At that one moment, he realised how much he truly needed her. He tore his glance from her and instinctively lowered his gaze to the white mark around the base of the finger on his left hand as he swallowed back the tears that began to burn in the back of his throat.

She finished her tea and he held his hand out to take the mug and place it back on the silver tray. Her eyes caught a glimpse of something blue sitting on the table, slightly obscured from view. She looked at it curiously and as he moved the tray further back, his hand fell on the strap of the butterfly vibrator, bringing it into her line of sight.

"Present" he said simply as he lifted the strap of the vibe between his fingers.

She instantly responded to his soft command, rising to her knees, parting her legs and exposing the pale flesh of her inner thighs and gentle curves of her glistening pussy to his full view, keeping her head raised and eyes lowered as she straightened her posture, pushing out her breasts and placing her hands behind her back.

He sat and looked at her for a few moments longer before leaning forward in his chair, the strap dangling between his fingers. He kissed her gently and pulled her hips towards him, skillfully attaching the straps to the top of her thighs and adjusting the small, highly powerful mould of the butterfly to nestle firmly on her highly sensitive clitoris. She moaned at the feel of the hard plastic pressed against her swollen nub and he chuckled softly.

"It's not even turned on yet, Elle," he said with a hint of playfulness, and with that he flicked the speed to the lowest setting and laughed.

"Then again... it is now."

The steady thrum of the toy resonated in her ears, causing her to gasp gently as the vibrating toy triggered a familiar heat to steadily grow between her creamy thighs. He ran his hands over her body as he stood to loosen the belt on his jeans, slipping it from its loops and opening his fly. He held the belt in his strong hands for a moment as he looked at her, and then in one rapid movement he slipped it around her neck, finding the hole that he had made especially for her in the yielding leather and securing it against her pale skin. He slipped two fingers behind the leather make-shift collar to ensure it was not at all tight around her neck and then nodded his approval.

She felt an ache deep inside her loins as she chanced a quick flicker of her eyes to look up at him as he stepped out of his pants, his hard cock freed from its denim confinement for the first time that night. He caught her watching him and shot her a quick look, his blue eyes full of warning. Whilst she was in the 'present' position, she was never permitted to look directly at him.

He sat back down in his chair, now as naked as she was and finished drinking his tea as he continued to observe her. The soft vibrations of the butterfly were making her squirm as she tried desperately to remain as still as possible, knowing that she would not hold out for long under the sweet, torturous pleasure that was rippling through her body.

After several long moments, he spoke to her in a gentle yet authoritative tone.

"Elle," he said as he sat forward in his chair, "until I say otherwise, you are not to move your hands from behind your back, I do not wish to physically restrain you, and I know from experience how difficult this is for you. However, I also do not wish to punish you any more tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master" she replied without missing a beat.

They both knew how hard this was for her, she needed to touch him. If she wasn't bound in cuffs or ropes, she ached to feel his skin under her fingertips, wrap her hand around his cock and scratch her nails across his back. He smiled, nodded, and then rose to his feet, standing directly before her, his cock throbbing inches from her semi-parted, waiting lips.

A soft moan escaped her throat as the gentle vibrations continued to massage her clit. She clasped her hands firmly behind her back and straightened her posture, moving forward a little to feel his hardness briefly brush against her cheek.

He stepped back.

"Do you want something, my beautiful slut?" he playfully enquired as his hand reached out and gently grasped a handful of her long silky hair, which he held firmly in his grip.

She shifted her position slightly, keeping her gaze averted from his.

"Please, Master," she whispered.

She knew if she wanted his cock, and oh God did she want it, she would have to beg for it.

"Please, Master" she softly repeated.

"Please what, Elle?"

He moved an inch closer so his cock rested on the softness of her lips.

"Please, Master, I so want to taste you... please, may I have permission to suck your cock?"

She kept her pleading eyes lowered from his and gripped her hands tighter together behind her back. She thought that this was possibly the most intense ache she had ever felt in his presence. He had taken her above and beyond her capability and she knew that she couldn't physically endure much more tonight.

She was desperate to have it inside her mouth, to hear him moan as she brought him ultimate pleasure. She needed it like she needed the air around her to survive, and it only made the ache between her loins all the more unbearable. He rubbed his shaft slowly over her lips and nodded, pleased with her response.

"Open" he commanded in a quiet tone as she parted her lips and fought with herself not to run her hand along his thigh as he slowly pushed his rock-hard erection into her warm, inviting mouth.

She closed her eyes and felt him enter her wet lips, inch by inch, until she closed them softly around his cock, hearing him emit a deep moan from within his chest. Flicking her eyes up into his, she caught his gaze, knowing that he loved to watch her face as she demonstrated one of her greatest skills.

Gliding her lips over his incredibly hard shaft she could taste his saltiness as she swirled her tongue around his cock, needing to taste it all, the wetness between her own thighs and the ache inside her intensifying with each moan he gifted her with.

He bent slightly and reached down, flicking the speed control of the vibe up another notch and she gasped as he straightened, plunging her head further forward, feeling his hands buried deeply in her hair, guiding her but allowing her natural desire to take the lead.

She applied a little more pressure on his shaft with her lips and took him deeper still, feeling the tip of his cock brush the entrance of her throat and making her gag. She knew the reaction this would get and within an instant he tightened his hold on her head and pushed into her willing mouth, her gag reflex making him harder still as she opened her throat, feeling it spasm around him.

"Fuck... Elle..." he moaned, his fingers tight on the back of her head.

She watched his face as his eyes glazed over in ecstasy and knew that he was nearing the very brink of orgasmic satisfaction.

"Christ..." he murmured as her lips slid harder and faster over his cock, battling to keep her hands firmly locked in place behind her back.

The vibrations on her clit were driving her to distraction as she moaned and whimpered into his hardness, squirming in her position on her knees and sucking his throbbing shaft harder, her lips and tongue hungrily devouring every inch of him.

He suddenly pulled her head back and she yelped in surprise, her mouth instantly empty of his shaft as she looked up at him. His eyes met hers and she saw the sheer lust burning within them as her own pleaded with him to give his cock back to her.

"On your hands and knees, my slut," he commanded.

Without warning he grasped the belt around her neck and flipped her over, momentarily knocking her off balance as she complied as quickly as she could. He pushed her head to the floor, repositioning her pillow so she could rest her face against it and lifted her hips towards him as he knelt behind her. Adjusting the vibe but keeping it in place against her clit, he gently placed the head of his cock against her aching, dripping pussy, pushing himself forward by the merest fraction so it barely rested inside her.

"Is this what you need princess?" he said in a quiet, lustful tone.

She squirmed and tried to push back against him, desperately trying to draw him inside of her, needing to feel his cock fill her completely.

Every time she maneuvered herself against him, he pulled back very slightly, never allowing her what she needed until she uttered the words he wanted to hear from her lips.

The vibe was sending her torturously close to orgasm; she was fighting with everything she had to prevent the waves of pleasure from overpowering the strength of her inner will.

"Pleeeease, Master!" she cried out, again pushing her hips back against his groin.

"Jesus... please fuck me, please fuck me..." her eyes were closed tight as she gripped the pillow in her hands.

He reached forward and grabbed her hair, leaning over her to whisper in her ear.

"Does my slut want to cum?" he teased as his tongue licked the top of her lobe.

"Fuck yes! Oh, GOD! Yes....please, Master..."

Her whole body was ravenous, aching to be taken, to be used in the way that only he knew how, thighs and hips quivering as she struggled to keep from pushing back onto his stiff manhood. He chuckled and suddenly thrust forward, plunging his cock into her, filling her as he pulled her head back by her hair, easily sliding all the way inside her, the smooth velvety walls of her pussy immediately contracting around his painfully hard shaft as she let out a long, low guttural groan.

"Oh, FUCK!"

She screamed as he pulled back and forcefully thrust inside her again, taking what was his. He reached under her and turned the vibe up another notch, the vibrations buzzing cruelly against her aching clit.

"Please Master...."

She whimpered as he fucked her, his hands gliding over the round globes of her ass. He took hold of her hips and thrust into her over and over and over again, a steady beat punctuated by her cries which resounded and echoed against the walls of the dungeon.

"PLEASE!"

She screamed in sheer frustration, her breath catching in her throat as her heart pounded from deep within her chest almost deafening her as she heard it thudding in her ears.

"I can't... I can't hold on... please Master; let... me... cum..."

She barely finished her pleas as she pushed hard back against his groin, his cock nudging her cervix as her hips were thrusting in perfect rhythm with his. After several long painfully torturous moments, she heard him growl his permission as his hard cock made one more thrust into her slippery wanting pussy.

"Cum, Elle...cum for me, give yourself to me Elle... cum now!"

Her hands gripped the pillow as she finally released, her body caught alight and shook with the sheer fiery force of her pent up frustration. Orgasmic waves of undiluted rapture coursing through every fibre of her being, every single muscle within her aching body contracted as she cried out for him, her climax tearing through her and pushing her deep into subspace.

Her back arched and she bit hard on her lower lip, tasting her own blood as the second wave crashed around her and thrust her forward into her own universe, a hypnotic abyss where nothing else existed but the pleasure he had unleashed on her, taking her higher and higher. She held her breath, her body tightening as she came, almost unaware of her surroundings as she suddenly felt him slam into her one final time, groaning loudly, barely hearing him call her name as he filled her with his seed, a mix of their juices flooding her pale silky thighs.

She couldn't breathe. She was gasping.

The tears once again were falling from her glassy eyes, her head pounding, her lungs burning as she gulped in an attempt to capture much needed oxygen from the air around them.

She felt nauseous.

Her head was spinning as she struggled to push herself upwards.

"Elle!" he shouted in panic.

"Elle, damn it...breathe!"

He pulled sharply from her body, leaving her empty as he flipped her over and dragged her roughly into a sitting position, forcing her head down, hurriedly removing the vibe from her clit.

"Breathe, Elle" he said again in a calmer tone, lowering himself to his haunches and cupping her face in his hands.

She caught her breath with a loud gasp and looked at him, startled and confused.

"It's okay, princess," he soothed.

His eyes filled with momentary concern as she reached for him. He laid her head against his chest and wrapped his arms around her. She felt her body start to relax against him, hearing his heart pound in his chest, reality setting in as she drifted down from the depths of subspace.