Ellen Journals 08. The Seminarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to show you something that some girls like a lot," Ellen said coyly. She turned and mounted the pool table on hands and knees so that her butt was facing more toward the pair of boys, but also positioning herself so that Aaron could get a good view of what was about to unfold. She spread her knees, and her glorious bottom was revealed in all its raw, wet, pink and lewd beauty. She reached behind her and slowly opened the globes of her butt to maximum exposure. She could not see the looks on the lads' faces but their reaction would have pleased her perfectly.

Suddenly there was a gurgling noise from Aaron, who pitched forward in his chair, and his body spasmed. It was clear to everyone that Aaron was in the throes of orgasm, and when his spasms stopped, he put a hand to his groin... and began to weep, growing now into little racking sobs. He looked away in his shame. Ellen went to him in a flash. She squatted next to his chair and put her hands on his. He did not pull away but his crying did not cease.

"Aaron," she whispered in a motherly tone full of tender concern, "you just gave me the biggest compliment of my whole life." Aaron looked at her, confused by these words. He wiped at his eyes and cheeks. She continued. "You find me so desirable that you had an orgasm without even touching yourself. I just drew it out of you! I'll never forget you for that. Thank you." And at that she rose and kissed the top of Aaron's slightly balding head. In an impulse, Aaron seized Ellen's hand, and kissed it, then let it go as if it were suddenly a hot stone, as if he had suddenly come to his old self, and he looked away embarrassed.

"Do not be ashamed," she was stern. "That was a beautiful thing to me, and no one here thinks you should be embarrassed." The other two lads complied by being mercifully silent, not giving vent to the natural levity that was their tendency here. As she parted from Aaron she whispered, "Keep watching me."

She returned to face the two other lads, butt against the pool table. "Now... where was I?" she asked, pretending to ponder.

"On the pool table," John said. "Showing us your... your..."

"My ass?" she prompted.

"Yes!" Bill exclaimed, and everyone, even Aaron, laughed. Ellen slowly, climbed aboard the pool table, and resumed her position on hands and spread knees.

"Oh. I remember now," she said. "I wanted to tell you that lots of us girls like our butts played with." And to the lads wide-eyed astonishment, she licked two fingers of her left hand, then reached back and began to massage her anus with her index and middle fingers, moaning and looking straight down. Bill could not keep his hands off his ever-erect cock, now stroking in long strokes while he gazed, spellbound, from the couch. And then she did it. She snuck her little finger into her rosebud and began a gentle in-and-out up to her second knuckle.

"Ahh... you know... I never had a cock in my butt before, but I will one of these days. Ohhh... I wish it were one of you men. Or all of you, actually." She moaned at the luxury of what she felt. After a minute of this she stopped, and reached for the chrome cigar-tube on the table. She considered a moment, then climbed off the table and snuggled back in between the two boys on the couch, knees together and feet on the floor, cigar tube on her lap. She cupped her breasts and then squeezed her nipples, rolling them in her fingers. "Ahhh..." she sighed as she smiled in turn at all the lads. "They needed to be squeezed..."

In a few moments she was ready to continue the seminar. "Now," she said, "I need to show you one more thing, because I want my butt penetrated again and I need to cum one more time. So get in front on your knees again, and remember, no touching! Plus, the others will be home soon."

"Others?" Bill said, then remembered. "Oh, yeah. I forgot!" So enchanted were they all.

Ellen looked over at Aaron. "Aaron, dear, why not come over here to watch with your brothers?"

And Aaron did! He drew his bulk off the chair and as John shuffled toward the center viewing position, Aaron knelt to his right. They were ready. They knew not for what, but they were ready.

She did not disappoint. This time, when she drew up her feet on either side of her and opened her knees, she scootched her butt right to the edge of the sofa. This put both of her lovely holes on perfect display. John and Bill stroked their cocks instinctively at the sight. Aaron just watched, with rapt attention.

Ellen took up the cigar tube on her lap, chrome-colored with "Partagas" and "Habana" in black script on the side, rubbed the top around the hole of her vagina and slipped it in. The boys let a quiet collective gasp. "Awesome," Bill whispered.

"My pussy is so wet... I can get this tube all wet with my juices... so that then I can... Oh! that feels good." She looked sad and glanced around at the lads while pumping herself with the long cylinder. "But this should be your beautiful cocks, not a cigar tube!"

"You smell so good," John whispered.

"She smiled at him through half-closed eyes. "Thank you, kind sir," she said. Then she pulled out the tube, fingered herself to collect more of her nectar, and smeared it along the top of the cigar tube. "There." She was satisfied.

Reaching lower, now, she pressed the silver tube against her rosebud and pushed slowly, and twisted the tube as she pushed. She uttered a cry as it slipped through her ring and into her rectum, and she pumped in and out, now taking half the tube in her strokes.

"Oh my god," Aaron seethed as he cupped his groin. "Not again..."

"Let it come, Aaron, honey. Let the semen come..." she whispered, and as she spoke Ellen began to massage her little clit with her free hand as she pumped with the other.

And John snapped.

With a passion akin to desperate violence, he suddenly just snapped.

John literally dived into her, his face into her crotch as he grabbed at the cigar tube and flung it away, rattling along the floor. Ellen screamed.

"John! Don't do this! This could end everything for you! You... Must... Stop!"

But John had truly snapped, and began to lick at her pussy, her butthole, her clitty. He wanted it all at once. He hungered and thirsted more for her sex than he had for anything in his life. And after a minute Ellen's struggle lessened, and she began to swoon from John frantic ministrations. A minute more and her orgasms began one, two, three of them, she shook and shook and then became limp. John half-stood up, and pressed himself fully against her, his cock, diamond-cutter hard and of livid purple hue entered her and he pumped like an animal, but in three hard strokes his cock began the gushing, and he willed every drop into her that he could, and in a few moments he collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck and face while she lay and moaned.

After long moments he was still inside of her but felt his no longer enraged cock shrinking, and he felt it slip out of her, and when it did she shuddered. She kissed him back, his face and neck, and at last their lips met and they kissed a long deep kiss that tasted to John of Love. A life-changing kiss.

When finally they came to their senses, John peeled himself away and sat to Ellen's left, facing Aaron, still kneeling, sporting a ruddy blush on his face that signaled his recent orgasm. John and Ellen looked at Bill, who smiled sheepishly. In front of him on the wooden floor was a large puddle of semen, and a streak from his cumshots on a line from floor to the middle of the sofa cushion. Everyone was quiet, and everyone was smiling. John and Ellen were holding hands.

"Sorry about the mess," Bill said.

Ellen waved a hand exhaustedly. "No worries. I'll clean everything up. But one more thing." She sat up and leaned far forward, and dipped a finger into the creamy puddle in front of Bill. She brought it to her tongue. The boys were too stunned to react. She tasted. "Mmmm... salty!" she chirped. "Now watch."

And with that Ellen scootched forward again, hiked up her feet to the sofa and spread her knees. "This is called a creampie!" she explained. "I read about it, and now I have one!" she said with actual pride. She dabbed at her drooling pussy for a tiny streak of John's cum, which she daubed on her tongue. "Hmmm... different taste from Bill's. Not as salty either," she noted with a scholarly look. The lads sat and continued to monitor the progress of John's semen as it drooled from Ellen's sweet pussy, down the crevice and over her puckered anus, until at last Ellen said the dreaded words.

"They'll be home soon. I have to clean up all your, you know, and do a little straightening up, so you boys tidy up and I'll join you in the parlor. OK?"

Bill yanked on his shorts and pants and was out the door in short order, on the heels of Aaron, who was trying to figure out a way for the stain at the front of his pants to not be so obvious. Ellen stood, splendid in the naturalness of her nakedness, and waited for John to dress.

"John... that was the best sex ever, but you are really crazy for what you did. If this gets out, even a suspicion of it, you are out of there." Meaning, of course, the seminary.

John took both of Ellen's hands in his own. "I don't care. I'm out of there, anyway. There's only one thing I want now, and that's to be with you. I couldn't be happy any other way now."

Ellen looked sad and shook her head. "John, please reconsider. Please don't make me responsible for losing you your vocation."

And then John said, "You are my vocation." And at that something in Ellen snapped, too. Quietly, and with a warm tingle.

She believed him.

* * * * *

None of the lads, except for Charles, finished the seminary studies. The others, even Aaron, married. And are married still, to my knowledge.

The first "reliable source" for the reconstruction of this event is, of course, Ellen. The other source is me. I am the John as reported above in as much detail as I can muster of that life-changing night. Within a year of these events I had married Ellen.

This last report ought to have been the first of the series, but had to be last because of Ellen's misgivings. She will always blame herself for "ruining" the priestly aspirations of these lads, even mine. But she says it is "healing" to get it out in the open.

I have no regrets.

12