All Comments on 'Ellen and Eric'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother

A lyrical yet white hot story of how 18 year old Eric is introduced to the great joy of fucking and the supreme joy of motherfucking by his mom Ellen. I love how shy Eric is when his mommy shows him the treasure between her thighs. "The boy blushed when she opened her legs wide. 'There's nothing to be embarrassed of,' she reminded him and kept them wide open." The kid's shy, but he's also harder than he's ever been before, gazing on his mother's vagina. For any son, his own mother's vagina is the most beautiful anything he's ever seen or ever will see. Ellen guides Eric's young penis up into that magical hole between her legs, and he discovers what lots of other sons have found out--that nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Eric blasts a huge load of his potent semen up inside his mom, and with that first load he's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. I like the charming conceit, that the pregnant mother and the child sleeping in her womb need constant doses of Eric's warm creamy semen for nourishment. No problem. The kid's got plenty of that glorious stuff, and he keeps on blowing his young balls in his mother's mouth, feeding her and their baby. It's so sweet how Ellen each time "kisses Eric's balls for a quick thank you." Eric's a proud young motherfucker and Ellen's a happy contented son-fucked mom. They both realize one of the main things a mother's cunt is for. It's where a boy becomes a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic Fail!

I enjoy a good Mom-Son story as much as anyone else reading the tales posted in this category. There was enough heat in the first half of this posting to even overcome the lack of any background on how mother and son came to realize that they wanted each other in that intimate, physical way.

Then, the author had to ruin it - at least for those of us who despise cuckold stories, by letting slip that the son's father - a loving and caring husband who is apparently quite faithful to his wife and his marriage vows - is still very much in the picture, and that Mom is cheating on him by bedding her son. Sorry, but this sort of thing simply ruins an otherwise good story, for me.

If Dad was playing the field behind his wife's back, that would be a different story. Then, it would be a fitting 'punishment' for him (even though he'd apparently be unaware of the fact that he's being punished) to be tricked into paying for the care and raising of his son's child, while thinking it to be his own. Sadly, that is not the case, in this story, which explains my displeasure with it and the '1' that I gave it.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Pretty darn great

I'm not too big on the cucking the dad thing either, but apart from that this was an outstanding tale of a loving son and an understanding and equally loving mother. No better nourishment that a son's cum! Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alien race?

Great story. I disagree with the other readers. I think you explained just enough to leave me to my own imagination. In my mind the mother is from another planet and the father is human. Their half-breed son is being brought into manhood by mom, the way all sons are on her planet, but the human father mustn't know; he wouldn't understand. Of course the seed of the son is the only thing that can sustain this soon-to-be alien life and it's mother--a practice that bonds all mothers and sons during his coming of age on the planet of her origin.

I imagine that males are rarely born and do not live to be much more than 20, but females live long lives. When a male is born he becomes the nourisher of all females in the household, constantly needing to impregnate and feed all females in the home, those born of him and the matriarch. Until finally one of the females births a male who will be groomed to continue this cultivation when he comes of age. Now the original male is free to die and successive generations can continue with the new mother-son pairing created.

A story that makes you create other stories. Awesome. ...and of course very arousing. I came during the bathroom scene.

JDeckerJDeckerover 8 years agoAuthor
Comment

If I would have known the dad thing is a problem for some I would have definitely left it out, since it's pretty pointless to have him in there anyway. You could probably just copy this to Word and delete the couple of sentences he's in...

Then again I also find it strange that that's the thing people complain about since I thought this was both pretty weird and screwed up when I was writing it and wondered if I should even post it, but for totally different reasons...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Wasn't going to comment, but now I will due to previous remarks

@ anonymous who offered up non human explanation for what appeared to acts of standard by the numbers incest and cucking . LOVED IT. That is one story I'd l love to read, shiver and enjoy.

@ the author I'm glad you gave the father a role in the story , albeit a cursory one. First it inspired alien twist offered by previous comment. Secondly this offered a flip side to tender and loving relationship between mom and son. These two are in a respect without conscience because their attraction. It's an added nuance , a twist on saccharine cliche. I so enjoy those. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a very unlikely story!

Very badly written! No regards for correct language usage, rushed, not spell-checked, a very unlikely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved the cuckolding aspect. I've been a fan of your stories for a long time and it's the one thing I've always hoped to see you do. I don't see it as cheating per se, because the unique bond between a mother and her son is altogether different than the love of a husband and wife. The dad may not understand a mother's need to swallow her own son's warm sticky cum, but that doesn't make it wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* *

I knew this was going to "suck" when Mommy began to talk about herself in the third person. You need to take a course in Biology. Swallowing sperm does not give the baby "food" directly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Children are always children..

.."You need to take a course in Biology."

- Take it calmly, "Anonymous".. It's just a kid, and his imagination can not reach further than it does :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could have been better

Good start but went in a strange direction. Should be more realistic and describe the wonderful feeling and excitement of lad seeing mom in all her glory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DELETE

FFS, someone please delete this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this!

JDecker, I love the way you write tenderness, and that you don't let that prevent you from writing rougher scenes. Furthermore, as someone with an enormous oral fixation, I'm grateful to have finally found a story with sufficient cock worship and cum swallowing. This is truly fantastic, and I hope you'll write a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If mom's not hideous, she's always a good person for teaching.

You can't send your son out into the world a virgin, he needs to know how to pleasure a woman. First she should instruct him to masturbate before sex on his own once, or twice, so he will last longer than two, or three minutes. Then she'll have some time to show him how to stimulate a vagina.

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
Yeah, the dad thing is

a problem for me, too, unfortunately. Huge pet peeve there. I usually love your work, but that element just...yeah, no. Also, how does the story end if readers delete the "couple lines" that dad is in? Is the kid old enough to drive? The story makes that a little...unclear. Aside from that, what made you question whether you should post the story or not? It's a little weird (the "nourishing" via blowjob bit especially, heh) but not unusually so by the standards of this site, at least. I'm curious what bothered you about it. Please keep writing, you do good work. The emotional intensity you pack into comparatively short stories is quite impressive. ;-)

-Anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

another depression era story, nothing much to eat...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blow Jobs

Meh...not when there is a pussy in the house where a dick and cum belongs...

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
A lot of talk.

More blow jobs then kucking, not enought to keep you reading. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blow jobs

MEH! Does the boy know what a pussy is for???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very strange story. I don't get the concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJDecker@JDecker
583 Followers
Mother & daughter close together series: https://motherless.com/G3EB9E93