All Comments on 'Ellen and Ralph - Surprise'

by Elra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Written but...

Belongs in Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

This is a five story but grammar is terrible. Get an editor.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AN EXTREMELY NAIVE MATE

with a low esteem persona. TK U MLJ LV NV p/s I like your location N.L. pseudo nym for In Hell. mlj

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Bad Writing

English is your second language, right? Only explanation for such bad writing.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 11 years ago
Why?

Can one of you guys who hate this genre tell me why you spend any time reading them, once you know where it's going, and then take the time and energy to write a comment trashing the story? Really, I want to know the motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the trolls

Very good story! I agree that you should ask someone to edit for you; the grammar was not great and the spelling made it difficult to concentrate. But the story was exciting and very true to life for cuckolds.

The people who are calling you names have no lives, and are jealous that your life is so exciting. Ignore them and keep writing.

ElraElraover 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

Hello all,

Thanks for your input....as my story ain't ready yet I will post it the next time after having it checked by someone.

X

Ellen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (ESSENCE)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
rocketeer50

Why?

Because this is posted in the wrong fucking category, that's why.

Put it in Fetish where is belongs and you won't get these complaints. Post it in LW and you WILL get low scores.

Oh, and the REAL trolls always start off with a statement such as: Ignore the Trolls.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

When we were first married my wife and I, along with my best buddy went camping. I woke up in the middle of the night to the zip of a sleeping bag zipper and waited for my wife to get up, go outside and go the bathroom. Nothing happened. She was laying on her side facing me and I realize in the very low light my buddy had unzipped the bag and her ass was sticking out. I just about had a hear attack.

All the sudden my wife started to rock gently. It didn't dawn on me for a little bit, my buddy had his cock in her and was fucking MY WIFE. But he was my buddy so I lay still and let him finish. When I looked over at my wife, I saw her eyes were wide open and staring at me. I heard our friend roll away and start snoring. We stared at each other, not quite sure what to do. Then our eyes closed and we both fell back asleep. Better to put off any decisions until tomorrow.

A few hours later I awoke again. This time because my wife had taken ahold of my cock and was slowly jacking and squeezing. When I woke up enough to understand, I realized she was rocking gently again, my buddy was fucking her for a second time. As she began to orgasm, she squeezed my cock and darned near pinched it off! Again, he rolled away and we heard him snore. He'd flooded my wife with yet another load. Before I could cum, we both fell asleep again, way too much booze the night before.

It was daylight when I finally woke up and the jostling around is what did it. Opening my eyes I saw Bill, my buddy, in our sleeping bag and between my wifes legs, pounding away. I'm not sure how long they had been going at it, but it wasn't long and he shuddered and held still after he drove his cock in all the way and released a third (unless they did it once when I didn't wake up, it turns out they did) load of cum in her. With that, he got up, grabbed some clothes and went outside to build a fire. I was incredulous as to what had just happened all night.

My wife pulled me toward her. She kissed me and then pushed my lips to her tits where I suckled them both for a few minutes. Then she pushed me lower. I knew what she wanted and couldn't wait! Soon my face was planted firmly between her legs and my tongue was buried in her hole, digging out all the sperm deposited and I can tell you, his dick might not have been huge, but his prostate was! It took me a good 15 minutes before I'd cleaned her up and by then, I'd already shot my load in my sleeping bag.

My wife and I got up, dressed lightly, myself in shorts, her in just an old Tshirt of mine, nothing else. Her tits looked great with her huge nipples poking outward and if she bent just right, you could see she didn't have any underwear on. When we went outside, Bill acted normal, as if nothing had happened and handed us each a breakfast plate. An hour of eating, talking (avoiding the elephant in the room) and washing up the dishes quickly went by. I stood to walk off and take a piss when Bill stood up too, taking my wife by the hand and lifting her to her feet. He led her into the tent and I heard the zipper close and that was it! Soon I could hear rustling, moans and grunts as I pissed right there in camp.

This time took them much longer, he just have had to work for his cum, after depositing 4 the night before, three of which I'd watched. Eventually, after about a half hour, I heard the telltale sounds of him emptying his load and her acceptance off it. Then the zipper opened and Bill strode out saying he was going fishing and would be back later. He was no sooner out of camp and I dove into the tent and between my wifes legs. Not to fuck her, but to clean her. I have to admit, it was not just delicious, it was addicting. I worked around her hole for quite some time before I shot off in my shorts and she was done with me. I left the tent and she rolled over, falling back asleep.

Obviously our relationship had a major change. When Bill came back to camp, he saw my wife was still in the tent and after handing me the fish, he entered and zipped it behind. I heard rustling, some groaning and then the sounds of a wet pussy being pounded. When he finished this time he didn't leave the tent. Instead, he played with her clit (she told me later) and sucked her tits, never once saying a word. After a while he had regained his firmness and still silent, rolled her over and propped her ass in the air and took her from behind. With all the grunting going on, I thought a couple border collies were going after it.

Finally, they both got up and stepped out naked as the day they were born. Bill started cleaning the fish I was still holding and my wife walked up to me and stuck her pussy in my face, pulling my tongue to her snatch. It was amazing how much cum was in there and after I was sure it was all cleaned, she pushed me down on the ground and straddled my face. If I had thought she was clean, no such luck. The sperm POURED into my mouth.

That night when I crawled into the tent, I found Bill in the big double sleeping bag with my wife and I was relegated to the single. He was already pounding her and when I was nearly asleep, I felt her pulling me toward her cunt and yes, I cleaned her again. This time, in the dark, I felt his cock laying there and without being asked, sucked it into my mouth and cleaned it too. For the rest of the camping trip, one or the other would have me suck them and clean them up, her to an orgasm every time, but Bill only wanted me to suck him off completely on occasion.

Back at our apartment, life went back to normal and we never mentioned what had happened. The one day the front door opened and Bill walked in, took my wife by the hand and they disappeared into the bedroom. When they finally came out, first Bill walked to me and silently waited for me to suck him clean, then my wife wanted to be cleaned out. I did and that is how our life has went for the past 25 years, Bill stops by, fucks my wife, has me suck him clean and leaves. Occasionally he'll have me suck him hard while my wife undresses, then pounds my wife. I prefer it when he stops by and my wife isn't there, he's only there for relief so he turns to me. I'll sit in my chair nude with my cock sticking straight into the air, almost quivering, while I suck him all the way. Usually by the time he shoots off, I've already shot off without ever touching it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I love reading cuckold stories. Not enough are written from the woman's perspective . Give us more.

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only a rely shitty vile wife would do something like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous