All Comments on 'Ellen's Weekend'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

Sexy great story, another chapter please

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
Doc, you're a genius!

I've liked all of your stories but this one is the best! Great characterization, good foreshadowing with Ray and Deke, nice psychology as you approach the edge – then jump over it. Nice action, too (ah-hem, that is: a fine technical description of the acts that defined this event).

Finding Ellen's "inner slut" was a great ride. Some people are going to lose it (as we see below) and spiral off into fears of cuckolding and all that ridiculous crap when it seems the really important thing here is a couple of people that love sex, love each other... and yet still value that spark of excitement that comes with variety and something that's a bit taboo. Congratulations, Doc, you've just painted an excellent picture of a healthy "swinging" couple. Not the safest thing (sans condoms), but this is a fantasy and the heat is what matters.

I hope you follow this story up and stay true to the characters. Keep 'em strong, don't get stupid, and stay the course (I sound like I'm running for office...). I want to read more adventures of Ellen and Dan!

CyrusMannCyrusMannabout 19 years ago
Great Start!

Loved the beginning, I hope that this is just a beginning? I'd love to read more. Keep up the great work! Don't let the nay sayers slow you down!

IceKittenIceKittenabout 19 years ago
Have to agree

Dear Doc...

Must agree with the others on this that your story was well done and very exciting.. makes people wanna go out and have group sex if it were so easy and well taken as in your story. Much thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hotter than hell but

Now that Ellen has broke loose, get the fucking kids their own room. find the other two guys that had ogled her at the elevator and let them all gangbang her all weekend. Dan can stay in their room and babysit the kids while she has a good time all weekend. After she gets some good lovin over the weekend, she might want to stay with the other guys a week or so before going home to boredomville again. Fuck Dan and the kids. Let this slut break loose and fuck the week away in Gangbang Land.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

I agree with everything Wilson has written. Forget those insecure cuckolding wankers and just keep writing good, literate erotic fantasies.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You really bring on the heat!

Great set-up (always important) with perfect follow-through. A great "hot wife" story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Idea for another chapter

Enjoyed the story, there could be another story based around Dan feeling Ellen might have done this before. When? Could he get her to reveal all now the seal has been broken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
erotic

I really liked the story it was erotic and and hot I am a widowed female and sounds like something I would like to have happen to me in an elevator

tranquility99tranquility99almost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the hottest stories I ever read on this site! Thank you, I rubbed my clit to orgasm twice while reading this. Then I had my husband read it while I sucked his cock.

This was so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ellen is great!

While Dan plays an essential part in these stories; Ellen is the key. We know that she can be wild and you should write more stories about her being the slut that she is.

Only two stories is not enough; she is ready for dp and airtight action.

gregsforyougregsforyouabout 7 years ago
Sexy experience

All us horny guys want to be involved in an experience like this ......great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, if my husband knew I wanted to be fucked like that he would be shocked. You made me drip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favourite stories on this site. Always come back to it. Love the tension and the build up to crossing the threshold. More stories on Ellen please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES