Ellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lie on your bed.'

Jason lay back on the squeaky mattress and watched his sister approaching. She had let her hair down and it hung in a glossy mane around her shoulders, and together with the long nightdress it gave her a curiously virtuous look, like a young girl of olden times. She stood next to the bed for a few moments, her eyes on his body, and then she leant forward and grasped his cock with her hand.

'Ah...fuck!' Jason said. 'Ellie, that's -'

'Shhhh...quietly! They're only next door.' Her fingers gripped him firmly, marveling at its rubbery hardness. A bead of clear fluid oozed from the tip and hung there for a moment before stringing downwards onto the warm flesh of his belly.

'I remember this when I was little,' she whispered, 'when we took baths together.' Her hand began to move, a slow rhythmic pumping. 'It never looked like this, though.'

'You never played with it like this.'

'I never did, did I?' In the soft bedside light she looked very young. 'And now I am. Who would have ever imagined that?'

Jason thought it was true. Two weeks ago this would have seemed impossible. She was his sister and they had never even spoken about sex - but now she was crouching over him in a little bedroom with their parents only five paces away, with her hand on his cock.

'I love its rubbery feel,' she said. 'It's sort of soft on the outside but really hard inside.' Her fingers moved higher up the shaft and she began to stroke it gently, watching as the foreskin slid back and forth over his knob. 'Tell me what you like,' she whispered, 'show me what to do.'

'Hold it a little higher...ah, that's it...yes. Now pump - slowly...slowly.' He closed his eyes briefly, enjoying the sensation, but opened them again to watch his sister. 'See how the foreskin slides back and forth?' he asked, 'don't pull it too far back - yes, yes. Just like that. Now, wet it a little.'

Ellie leaned over and released some spit from between her lips, watching as it drizzled over her brother's knob. It lay in a silver strand on the swollen purple flesh before being smeared by the movement of her hand.

'It's so hot,' she whispered, 'and it's getting thicker.'

Jason grunted softly. Her hand was gripping him just below the head and it felt amazing. He could feel the skin of his cock stretched as tight as a drum under her slim white fingers, harder than he could ever remember, and he watched as another bead of translucent fluid appeared at the end.

Ellie laughed softly. 'Look,' she said, 'it's like I'm milking it.' She gripped harder and moved her hand back and forth to draw more fluid from him before bending forward to give the head a quick lick. For a glorious instant Jason saw his juice streaked over his sister's tongue before she drew back. A thin strand of silver connected her lips to the head of his cock, and she laughed again.

'Let me see you, El' Jason said. 'Take off your nightie.'

Ellie considered for a moment. The door to their room could not be locked and their parents were only a few feet away. She would have only a few seconds to react if one of them chose to come in.

'I can't,' she whispered. 'What if -'

'They won't.'

'But if they do - there's no way to hide what we are doing.'

'I don't care. I want to see you.'

She stared at him for a few moments, torn between a desire to go further and fear of discovery. 'All right,' she said at last. 'But I need you to lie on the floor between the beds.'

Jason nodded. It would offer scant protection if their parents did open the door, but there was nowhere else to hide. He swiveled his hips over the edge of the mattress, his cock waving like a wand, and then lay on the wooden floor between the little beds.

Ellie stood over him for a moment before pulling the nightie over her head and dropping it to the floor. From his low vantage point he could see all of her: the long legs, slim and shapely; the tight crease at the juncture of her thighs; the curve of her waist and the swell of her breasts, each a perfect orb capped with a little pink nipple as small and sweet as a baby raspberry. His eyes returned to her pussy and he saw that it was like the rest of her: small and neat and perfectly symmetrical.

'You're beautiful,' he whispered. 'Turn around, Sis. Let me see.'

She turned slowly and he saw her butt was exactly as he had imagined it to be: each little cheek perfectly defined, smooth and firm and delicious. The tight crease between them hid the little rosebud but he pictured what it would be like: clean and pink and sweet: a little door to another hidden treasure. His cock twitched at the thought of entering it, if she should ever agree.

And then she was facing him again, standing still for a moment so his eyes could once again rest on her pussy, and he saw the delicate pink lips had drawn apart a little and there was a gleam of moisture between them, as if they were preparing to be violated by the rampant organ before them.

He stared at the little opening with hungry eyes and she saw what he was thinking.

'We can't, Jay. You know we can't.'

'Let me taste it then.'

Ellie nodded and stepped forward, treading carefully to straddle his waist, turning to face his feet before crouching, thrusting her bottom back toward her brother's face. He grasped the little cheeks and drew them apart, steadying her as she squatted further. His vision was filled by the crease between them: the tiny pink anus, small and crinkled, and the tight moist slit beyond it, fringed by hair as fine as spun flax. He could smell her too: the scent of jasmine and sandalwood juxtaposed over the warm animal odour of her arousal.

'Eat me Jay,' she whispered and lowered herself further, squatting low over his face. His breath was hot against her pussy and she felt its lips twitch in response.

Jason closed his eyes as his sister's tush descended upon his mouth. He felt the soft kiss of her pubic hair and a moment later the warm press of her flesh as she settled. She wriggled back and forward a little to align her vulva over his lips, and somewhere far above him he heard her voice, whispering urgently. 'Lick me, Jay - ah, yes, yes. Push your tongue in...lap it. Yes, yes...just like that. Fuck...fuck that's good.'

The sudden burst of flavour in his mouth reminded Jason of the very first time he had tasted a nectarine: the texture of the warm skin against his lips, fracturing as he bit into it, and the sudden spurt of juice into his throat, sweet and sticky and delicious. But this was so much better - the liquid richer, thicker, oozing into his mouth like the finest liqueur. He extended his tongue and pushed it into his sister, wriggling it to burrow into the tight wet channel, lapping to capture her essence - to breathe it in, to fill his senses. He could hear her little gasps and squeaks of pleasure as she squirmed on his face, her buttocks pressed hard against his cheeks and her cunt locked to his mouth, slippery and wet. He could not breathe - he was engulfed by her, drowning in her, his senses filled by the delicious odour and taste and texture of her sex. In his mind's eye he could see her slim body wriggling on his face, her face distorted in pleasure. She was twitching, twitching, each little jolt releasing drops of essence into his throat and beneath her he was dying, consumed by her cunt.

He seized her buttocks and lifted her, breathing again, lapping at her - great long strokes over the wet, trembling lips, dipping between them to scoop her cream and then on to tease the tiny orifice beyond. He delighted in the texture of the two openings: her vulva wet and soft like the flesh of a succulent fruit and her anus rougher, the ring crinkled and tight. The knowledge that he was lapping his sister's rosebud delighted him and he stabbed it with his tongue until at last it surrendered and he felt the tip enter that forbidden place.

Ellie was in ecstasy. Nothing she had ever experienced came close to the waves of pleasure that enveloped her. Every stroke of her brother's tongue drew a groan from somewhere deep inside, unbidden and uncontrolled. She had never envisaged such rapture, never imagined that it could be like this. Her pussy was a river, oozing and dribbling over his face, the lips fat and swollen, the flesh within them grasping at his restless touch. Her anus twitched and trembled, crimping with every stroke of his tongue. She felt him teasing it, testing its tightness, pressing against the tiny puckered door with his flickering, dart-like tip until at last it opened, and she felt it slip inside.

With a cry of lust Ellie bent forward and seized her brother's cock in one hand. It was massively swollen, bigger than she had ever seen it, and her tongue flicked over the head to capture the oily juice that leaked from its eye. Once, twice, she licked it, and then she opened her mouth and took him inside.

In silent desperation they writhed against each other: Ellie's slim body transfixed by the cock in her throat and the tongue in her bottom. She felt his shaft twitching, unleashing little spurts of lubricant into her face and she tasted it, warm and oily as it oozed into her throat. She clutched the base of his shaft with her hand and bobbed her head back and forth, her lips stretched around the head and her lips locked around him, and the movement caused his tongue to wriggle deeper into her body.

With an audible plop Ellie pulled his cock from her mouth. 'Oh God, Jason,' she whispered, 'ah, fuck, that's good!' She tried to say more but she could not speak, for the waves of pleasure engulfed her. She had never imagined her anus to be so sensitive, the sexual arousal it could give her so intense. The pleasure ratcheting up each time his tongue penetrated her bowels. Somewhere in the distance she could hear herself moaning, little explosive sounds that she could not control and so she seized his cock again and plunged it into her mouth to stifle the noise.

Jason felt his sister's body stiffen as she rushed towards her climax, and he clutched her thighs tightly and stuffed his tongue into her pussy, lapping it like a dog. His cock was buried in her mouth: he could feel the tight constraint of her throat rubbing the head with each downwards thrust of her head. The feeling was so intense that he could hold back no longer, and with a muffled cry he unloaded the first jet of his sperm into his sister's mouth.

He felt her jerk in surprise and almost immediately a burst of flavour entered his own mouth as she came too. They writhed against each other, twitching as successive waves of pleasure seized them: Jason's cock jolted again and a second jet blasted into Ellie's mouth - and then a third, and a fourth. Somewhere above him he could hear a gurgling sound as she struggled to contain the deluge of his sperm and he felt the explosive fluttering of her cunt as it spasmed on his face - tight little contractions that squeezed her juice between his lips in a thin stream.

And then the storm was past and their bodies gradually relaxed. Ellie sat up and gingerly lifted herself off her brother's face before squeezing beside him on the floor. They lay in silence for a few minutes, each lost for words. There was a clot of sperm on her chin and he watched as she wiped it off with her fingers.

'Are you alright?' he asked, at length.

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

'El?'

'Yes, yes...I'm OK.'

'Was it good?' Jason asked shyly. 'I mean, you know, was it good for you?'

'It was the best yet.' Ellie lapsed into silence for a few moments, remembering. 'I've done a few guys...you know, orally, but I've never let them cum in my mouth before. This time - well, I couldn't get enough of it.' She laughed self-consciously. 'I think we've just damned ourselves for eternity.'

Jason smoothed a comma of hair from her forehead. 'Don't think like that.'

'I'm right Jay. How many of our friends do what we've just done? And what would they think, if they knew? She shook her head. 'When we started this we set some rules but we've broken just about every one. If we keep going we'll be having sex with each other before long.'

Jason thought it couldn't happen soon enough, but he figured it was an opinion he shouldn't share. 'Would that be such a big step forward?' he asked. 'I mean, what we've just done has crossed all sorts of boundaries. Surely full-on sex wouldn't take it that much further?'

His sister shook her head. 'It would, Jay. It's a huge step. One day we'll be with other people...you know, married perhaps, with kids of our own, and we'll look back and say 'I fooled around with my brother for a while, and it was nice' - but that's very different to saying 'My brother and I fucked.' That's something you'll never be able to tell anybody about, not ever. It would be a secret that we would have to live with for our whole lives.'

'So we live with it.'

'That's easy to say now - but suppose people found out. Are you prepared to live with the consequences?'

'They would never know.'

'Secrets have a habit of emerging, sooner or later.' She reached over and touched his face gently, her fingers caressing his cheek. 'Even now it would only take a second for us to be discovered, Jay - I mean, look at us, lying naked on the floor. If Mum comes in we're busted for ever.'

'We could pretend you had a seizure and I had to lay you on the floor to help.'

Ellie laughed softly. 'Nice try, but how would you explain your sticky face?'

Jason touched his cheek, still wet with his sister's juice. It was a good question. 'Mouth to mouth?'

'Mouth to pussy, more like. Jesus! I was like a river...I've never been like that before. And you licking me like that. I never thought -' she lapsed into silence, thinking of the waves of pleasure that swept through her each time his tongue rasped over her anus. If Jay had chosen to fuck it at that moment she would have done it - she'd have done anything, and the thought terrified her.

'We'd better get up,' she said at last. 'If Mum -'

'Yeah, I know,' Jason said. 'If she comes in we're busted.' A sudden thought occurred to him. 'Look - suppose we took the mattresses of the beds and pushed them together on the floor, here in the middle. We can sleep together then.'

'And if she comes in how do we explain that?'

'Just tell her the beds were so noisy we couldn't sleep.' He seized the bedframe nearest to him and rocked it back and forth, eliciting a loud squeaking noise. 'I mean, who the hell could sleep in that?'

Ellie smiled. 'All right - but no sex.'

'Right.'

'I mean it - don't even try, or I'm out of here.'

'All right.' Jason hoped he sounded sincere.

****

Ellie lay awake for a long time in the darkness, listening to Jason's soft breathing. His arm was across her waist and it was heavy, but she didn't want to wake him and her mind was too busy to sleep.

Only a week ago she'd imagined her life would be just like other girls she knew - to get through school, to have fun and to play the field; and one day to find the right guy and settle down with him. She'd imagined Jason would have similar dreams but really hadn't thought about it...he was just there, and always had been, and although they were brother and sister they really had separate lives.

But that had changed with a speed and intensity that bewildered her. In the space of a few days their lives had collided in a way that neither one could have ever imagined. Jason had suddenly become so much more than a brother, and it tested everything she had believed in - and it worried the hell out of her.

She lay in the darkness and thought about why it frightened her so much. What they were doing was illegal, of course, but that didn't concern her at all. It was socially unacceptable too, and she was worried her parents would find out...but it was also exciting because forbidden loving was the best kind of loving and the risk was - well, fucking exhilarating. Not half an hour ago she had laid in this very spot and rubbed her cunt in her brother's face, and the knowledge that her mother was only a dozen paces away had added immeasurably to her pleasure. No, she wasn't frightened of that, either...so what was she so scared about?

The answer, of course, was a desperate fear of where this would take them. She was terrified that letting him go too far would take them both beyond the point of no return - and who knew what might happen after that? And yet...was the next step so different to what they had done? She remembered an interview with a sex worker she had read once, who made the point that oral sex was the most intimate thing you could ever do. What was it she had said? 'Vaginal sex gets you pretty close and personal - but it's nothing to oral sex. When you've got his cock down your throat it's primeval: you can taste him and smell him; feel every drop of body fluid that drips and oozes and spurts from him...and if you swallow his cum it becomes part of your whole body.'

Ellie thought the woman was right: sucking her brother's dick had been the most intimate thing she'd ever done. She'd taken it as deep as she could, jamming it in her throat with her lips around the base and her nose in his balls...loving the warm rigidity, delighting in the slippery ooze of his pre-cum leaking into her gullet. She could have eaten it all night but she was eager for him to spurt, to feel him splashing over her tongue and filling her mouth with his essence. And God, had he cum or what! It seemed to go on forever, like a fire-hose jerking and jolting in her mouth; and she had loved it.

And now she visualised his sperm inside her, lying in her belly in a milky puddle ready to be digested, to become part of her being. So deep inside...a real part of her, just as the woman had said. She could still taste its pungency and feel the swollen sensitivity of her lips where they had been battered by his shaft.

So would fucking him really be such a big step forward? She'd thought it would be, but was that really true? His cock had already violated her and his seed was seething in her guts. So how could taking him in the pussy be any worse? She was on the pill, so there wasn't any risk even if he did pump another load there.

The thought that she could have her belly and her pussy full of his sperm at the same time excited her, and she groaned softly as she touched herself. The ache of longing grew stronger, an overwhelming need to be filled, to be fucked, to be a slut just this once - until it overpowered all reason.

Ellie lifted aside her brother's arm and turned to face him. It was too dark to see his face but she could hear the soft sound of his breathing, and she discerned he was on his side. She reached down and grasped his soft cock and massaged it gently, wondering if she could make it hard without waking him. He grunted softly but was still and so she rolled to her knees and crouched between his legs, bending forward to take him in her mouth again, swirling her tongue over the head.

Jason's shaft grew rapidly and Ellie bobbed back and forth slowly, delighting as the rubbery hardness filled her mouth again. The pungent taste of his semen was gone, replaced instead by the oily essence of lubricant oozing into her mouth, and she sucked gently to gather it at the back of her throat before allowing it to slide down her throat. Her hand encircled the shaft to the bulbous head. She wondered how it would look in a mirror - her petiteness against his rigid hardness, her lips stretched wide to take him in. She wondered too how he could stay asleep and thought perhaps he wasn't - that he was pretending: lying still whilst she ate him, savouring the delicious feel of her mouth, afraid to interrupt her lest she stop. Was he hoping to cum again? Was the spiral of his climax already starting to build?