Ellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers

Above her face she could see her brother, his face distorted as he too raced towards his climax, and with a sudden fierce understanding she knew he was on the brink of impregnating her with his seed, and she was seized by a wave of desire. 'Yes,' she gasped. 'God yes...do it! Fill me...fill me.'

Jason gave a final lunge and buried himself into his sister as deeply as he could. For one infinitesimal moment he was frozen, his rampant cock held firm in her twitching cunt, and then with a primeval cry he unleashed the first jet of his steaming jism. Somewhere beneath him he could hear her crying out, and her hands fluttered on his back like epileptic sparrows.

'God, Jason,' Ellie moaned, 'Yes...yes...I can feel it! It's hot, so hot!' She worked the muscles in her pussy to milk him and a second jet hosed into her, splattering over the walls of her twitching cunt - and then a third, and a fourth. It sprayed over the cone of her cervix and drooled into the fissures and crevices of her vagina, and it blasted into her uterus. Five, six, seven - long ribbons of seething sperm - more than she had ever imagined he could give, filling her, seeping back along his twitching shaft to drool from her vulval lips. With every spurt he grunted, a low guttural sound like some animal in agony, and she held him tightly, crooning softly until at last he was still.

For a long time neither moved. Ellie could feel the sweat on her skin cooling in the evening air and the slow drip of his sperm as it leaked out of her. She was suffused with an amazing sense of contentment, as if her life had been empty to that moment and now was full. She felt the thudding of her brother's heart and imagined it was in tune with hers: each of them beating in rhythm, once separate but now joined, and she turned her face to his and kissed him.

At length Jason rolled clear and lay on his back next to her. For a few moments they were silent, each grasping the enormity of what they had done, and then she spoke softly.

'Do you think they heard us?'

'I don't know. You were pretty noisy at the end.'

'And you too.' She reached down and pulled the sheet over their naked bodies. 'Well, at least they didn't come in.' The smile faded. 'God, Jason...what are we going to do?'

'A lot, I hope. That was...' he struggled for the words, '...amazing.'

'You're not sorry?'

'Sorry?' He turned towards her, lifting himself on one elbow and touched her face, his fingertips tracing the contours of her face: those beautiful grey eyes, the button nose and the soft, moist lips. 'How could I be sorry? It was incredible...you are incredible. I want to do it again.'

Ellie shook her head. 'We got away with it Jay but if we push our luck we'll get caught. Can you imagine trying to explain to Mum why you're screwing me?'

'Do you want to stop?'

Ellie considered the question. She could feel the slow ooze of his semen from between her legs and her pussy was tender where he had battered into her: but she felt a wonderful sense of contentment, as if she had been out in a storm and was now safe and warm in harbour. The failures of the past were swept away and the future with Jason stretched ahead, like a road lined in gold.

'Not in a million years.'

'Then let's make a plan.' He thought for a moment. 'Maybe we should take up a sport or something...anything that will give us time together.'

'Like what?'

'I don't know... join a riding school, or a tennis competition. Something that lets us go off together every now and again without suspicion.'

Ellie nodded in agreement. 'I saw an Ad in the library the other day asking for people to join a debating society. We could do that.'

'Right.' Jason was enthusiastic.

'But we'll need somewhere to go.' Ellie giggled softly. 'Unless you really want to join the Debating Society. We could fuck on the floor whilst they have a mass debate around us.'

Jason shook his head. 'No thanks.' He thought for a minute. 'There's a little hotel near the Library. We could -'

Ellie shook her head. 'No hotels.'

'So where can we go?'

'I've been thinking of looking for a bedsitter' she said. 'It's time I moved out of home and Mum said she'd help with the rent for a while. Maybe I could start looking next week.'

'I'll help you find one.'

'And the day I move in I'll invite you over and we'll fuck all night long.'

Jason laughed. The idea was intoxicating. 'We'll have to do something really special to remember it by.'

Ellie suddenly remembered the words he'd spoken in the pub when she'd asked him about Cindy, and the little lurch she'd felt in her belly and the thought of him sinking his shaft into her bowels. The girl did have a neat little tush but it was nothing she didn't have, and letting him take her there would be really naughty. Maybe that that could be my special gift, she thought, and it would be something new for me, too.

A wave of contentment surged through her and she snuggled closer in his arms. 'I've got the perfect idea,' she murmured.

'Really? What is it?'

His sister laughed 'I'm not going to tell you,' she said. 'It's a surprise. You'll just have to wait and see.' and she kissed him on the lips.

****

Copyright © Hot_Sister. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers