All Comments on 'Elmswood Academy: Road Testing'

by Tundra54123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A superb story ...

... and, for a first submission, quite outstanding! We have a great new talent here on Literotica - thank you for sharing it with us.

Five stars, welcome and much more of the same, please!

carlieplumcarlieplumover 12 years ago
Nice job!

I found the part about the onlookers a bit much. Even if you lived near such a place, not everyone in town would get turned on by the idea. But a good start!

AlexrandiaAlexrandiaover 12 years ago
More please!

Loved it! It's true there were some typos, but I would love to hear more about other toys and machines tested by Holly. I'm definitely adding you to my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot. I think what makes it exceptional is that in the story's universe, sexuality is a legitimate field of expertise. Holly has the best endurance, and this skill seems to earn neutral respect, not the leering sort that trivializes sexuality or Holly's decision-making.

It doesn't even matter that she is bound and very much not in control, in the camper.

(also, it's really hot.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

that was one of the best ones ive read on here ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I came twice from that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope there will be more....

I´m a fairly new reader of this page, and have not read anything like this story before, I love it :)

The part with the Academy and the way they teach are inspiring, hope to see more from Elmswood Academy in the near future.

How was Holly recuited to the Academy ?

How has she been trained so far ?

What about the other students ?

What future does she have at the Academy and after she graduates ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous