Elton John Fanfic 02 - The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their eyes both closed, and their heads slightly tilted, Elton saw it as the perfect opportunity to kiss him, for real this time. Much to his surprise, Bernie put his hands on the back Elton's head and pulled him in for the kiss on his own, though he was shy about it. But Elton didn't care how he approached it. He was just in love with the idea that Bernie was opening up to him now.

And they kissed. With their tender arms around each other necks, and their wet lips fully pressed, Elton had finally lived through one of his biggest dreams. He was kissing his best friend, and it was happening right now! He couldn't believe it. And all the while, Bernie, who was tasting the lips of Elton for the first time, was furtively not appalled at all. Together, they leaned into their smooches and touched their necks all over, breathing heavy heartedly into to each other's mouths.

Bernie didn't exactly want to stop, but he didn't quite feel comfortable anymore, either. He felt Elton's lips carefully kiss and suck his bottom lip, and he focused on that for awhile.

"I'm kissing a man." Bernie thought, "But Elton. I'm kissing Elton." It was very new and unusual to him.

Then, without realizing it, Bernie's jaw was dropped so far that he salivated excessively, almost like a hungry wolf, and nearly drooled down his lip. Elton could feel the wetness unexpectedly touching his lips, so he licked his own, thinking that it was his lips drooling. Instantly, Bernie opened his eyes and gasped, but a very content look was in his eyes.

Elton realized that Bernie had moved away and he opened his eyes as well, with a handful of drool on his chin like a baby.

"Woooahh, wha?" Elton said with a bit of tipsy. His head dropped down and his body was limp like jello.

"I think you licked my spit." Bernie said.

"Whhhaat?" Elton closed his eyes and rubbed them, then opened them again for a clearer look at Bernie.

"I drooled, on your lips... I'm sorry."

Elton began to chuckle, and then laugh with giggle like a schoolgirl on a sunny afternoon. He never kissed a man funnier in his life than Bernie.

"Shit, man, what do you think a kiss is without a little taste of the other lover?" He laughed and put his arm on Bernie's shoulder. His arm shook like jello some more. Bernie even chuckled at the foolish comment he made.

"Did you... like it?" Elton asked, looking at Bernie's lips once again, "Because that's what matters most-"

Bernie was eager to reply, "Actually yes, I did, I- I liked it a lot." He scratched his nose, "But it was still weird. I just... I can't believe we kissed."

Elton snickered in a friendly way, and began to pull Bernie off the pillows he rested on and onto his chest again. They sat up together this time.

"I-I'm kissing you again, Bernie. And again. Until you learn to be comfortable around me. I think that's important." Elton spoke a little sternly now.

Bernie gazed into Elton's eyes, so moody with emotions, hidden feelings, and a lustrous gaze to glaze over his brooding look. The wisdom he spoke sometimes was more than he could handle, and Elton always seemed like a big brother to him. Yet strangely, he began to accept the romantic endeavors and invitations of his friend that he had come to love so fondly over the years. Maybe he wanted it after all.

"W-would you be okay with that?" Elton asked, referring to another kiss between the two. He still remained careful as to not upset Bernie with anything unexpected or extraordinarily out of the blue. He promised patience, and he would give it.

Rosey pink and red tint of color emerged on Bernie's round, soft cheeks, and he leaned his head down to cover up the blush.

"Yes." Bernie simply said, "Yes."

So Elton pulled Bernie on top of him, spreading his legs out so Bernie could lay on his body comfortably, and wrapped his legs around him to keep him snug once he was laying down. This was especially unusual of Bernie now, as he could feel all of Elton's body against him in a sexual way. It didn't necessarily frighten him, but it bothered him. He wasn't sure if he liked it yet or not.

But Elton was not bothered by it at all, having slept with plenty different types of people in his lifetime. He took his time with Bernie, going slow on his body with his mellow caresses and soft touches. His peaceful energy was alleviating to Bernie. He knew now he could deeply trust this gentle man- his best friend- to ensure he was going to be okay. They both knew, deep inside, that he kisses they were sharing tonight were not the cute little ones you give your girlfriend. That these were real kisses, kisses bigger than sex, kisses bigger than love, and kisses bigger than life.

"I'm trying something new." Elton muttered, then pulled Bernie's head down into his, and their lips met once again. Bernie was a lot less tense this time, and was more prepared for what was to come next.

Elton kissed Bernie more firmly, finally able to use a little more dominance with a partner he knew who would understand as he was not a delicate woman. But he made sure not to hurt Bernie, emotionally, to where he wouldn't ever want to kiss his lips again, either. The kiss was wet, to the point that you could hear the sucking of each other's skin and lips across the room. Bernie shuffled around Elton's body as he kissed him, still a bit hesitant about laying on top of another man's body. They kissed and kissed, until Elton introduced his tongue.

He pushed his tongue into Bernie's mouth and let a quiet moan slip, trying to excite Bernie into the kiss further. He was worried that he would weird out Bernie, but he didn't back away. So he continued their kiss; with their noses now beginning to touch as Elton rolled his tongue around the tip of Bernie's tongue, pressing persistently against him. Bernie caught on quickly and tried to slip his tongue into different spots inside Elton as well before they were running out of breath.

After a long hard pant accompanied with a relieving sigh, the stress had gone down to a bare minimum between Elton and Bernie as they give into one another's love.

"Hhhhuuh..." Elton moaned until it was silent.

Bernie still laid on top of Elton, his blush brighter than daylight now. He looked into is friend's exhausted eyes.

"Elton?" He whispered.

"..Yeah?"

"Why did we wait so long...?"

"So long...?"

"So long to do this!"Bernie exclaimed, then kissed Elton's lips on his own one more time. A smile broke out across their dreary faces immediately.

"Ohhhh, I love you... Bernie." Elton chuckled to himself, then squeezed Bernie's tiny cheeks in the rough palms of his hands.

"Reg, I think I'm coming to like... this from you." Bernie finally admitted, licking some of Elton's spit on his lips. Something about his friend was suddenly very appealing to him. He wanted to know Elton in depth even more- this love was engaging; real.

"You are?" Elton smiled at himself, then pulled Bernie down to his chin and lower lip again. He was going to kiss him again until they ran out of all their energy.

But Bernie answered first, "I am, I can't believe I'm saying this, but, touch me more. You're hands are... sweet."

Elton's eyes widened as he looked at Bernie's eager face. That's what he wanted and needed to hear. They had successfully opened up to each other. Now what love could they bring?

"Bernie," Elton's voice cracked, moaning with a passion he could not hide, "You don't think I'm crazy?"

Bernie suddenly began to giggle silently, bringing his hand up to his mouth and covering his face, "Ahhh, well I always knew you were crazy, E! But your love for me is not."

Elton found comfort and happiness in Bernie's humor, and he began to laugh as well, "Bernie, I love you. I- I meant it." He said again, pulling him in for another kiss. They kissed and kissed... and the more they did it, the more passionate and deeper it became. To feel Elton's lips against his, Bernie thought, was new and thrilling in a way. It truly became something beautiful to him now. He never realized just how much he cared about this man in his arms.

With slight feelings of lust now, Bernie wrapped his arms around Elton's neck and stomach, feeling the back of his head and slowly massaging and caressing his way as they kissed. Elton slightly jerked at the touch of Bernie's fingertips all over his body, but as soon as he realized that he was giving into him, he relaxed and the tension subsided.

"M-man..." Elton moaned between the kiss, his imagination going wild, "T-that feels good."

Suddenly, Elton returned the favor to Bernie and began to touch him as well, only lower down his back. He reached down underneath Bernie's shirt, tracing down along his firm, hard spine and down to his belt. Elton touched and rubbed around his back gently with love; still kissing the man's soft lips and ruffling and tumbling with his soft, brown hair.

"Can I lay with you forever?" Bernie thought to himself as he felt his dear Elton making such deep love to him. It was a kind of love that he was always intimidated and scared about... he didn't think that he would be kissing his own best friend some day like this. Nor did he expect it to be happening tonight. But the mysterious way Elton's sweet, wet lips pressed against his lips like a refreshing can of citrus soda made him want and crave for his love even more.

They kissed and held each other for nearly another hour until the lack of sleep was beginning sink in. By 1AM they were cuddled together on the sofa, spooning as they pleased, with Elton's legs wrapped around Bernie's body and his fingers running through Bernie's hair. With a kind smile, he leaned over and kissed Bernie's cheek.

"It's late, we should get some rest, y'know."

"Yeah..." Bernie yawned, looking up at Elton's mellow gaze, "I'm too tired to drive home..."

Elton raised an eyebrow and snuggled his head near Bernie's ear, "Why drive home? You've already made yourself comfy." His voice was deep, low, and romantic, but tired as well.

Bernie turned his head back the other way and stared at the blank walls ahead of him, "But Reg, we can't sleep in the recording studio."

"Who says we can't?"

Bernie looked up at Elton again and sighed, "Won't they wonder when they come into the room tomorrow morning and find us huddled on a couch together?"

Elton blushed, and cuddled his mouth and hands near Bernie's face and ear even further. He was warm, snuggly, and so lovable like a teddy bear. Elton kissed his ear.

"Oh, it won't matter, really. We'll just tell them the truth."

Bernie closed his eyes; the onset of sleep really catching on quickly for him. He yawned one more time.

"What... the truth that you made me gay?" He laughed, only merely to joke with Elton, who laughed back for a short moment.

But soon Elton stopped, and Bernie began to feel Elton's arm creep up and around his chest, stomach and shoulders as they they squeezed each other's bodies for warmth and compassion. They didn't have blankets, and they were cold. Elton rubbed Bernie's cheek and ears with one hand, and carefully, lovingly rubbed his stomach until he heard his friend begin to snore.

Then Elton closed his own eyes, and whispered into the faithful night.

"No, Bernie... the truth that is unconditional love."

12