Elysium Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she said, a bit glumly, "you've noticed."

Relieved, "yeah, I've noticed... So that's why today may be 'your one and only day'?"

"Yes... That and that I've been here since nine this morning and you're the only one that's even talked to me."

"Today's only my second day here..."

"Really? I saw you walking across the field and you seem so much at ease being, uh, you know..."

She noticed me! "Naked? Nah," My eyes drawn to her tits, "I'm still nervous, but I met a couple yesterday and we spent the day together and they, kind of, helped me get at ease being this way."

Her head tilting downward, looking to where my eyes were looking, at her chest. "Weren't you afraid that seeing so many naked women that you'd... uh?"

Finishing her sentence, "Get horny? Yeah, I was, but there's so many woman to look at that I couldn't quite focus on any one..." Lita's hanging breasts beneath the surface of the water, the areolae of her fairly nipples tightened into twin coal black cones, "like, uh...?"

Evidently a physically visual place such as Elysium accelerated erotic emotions along, apparently, with things said to relative strangers that normally would not be said to relative strangers, along, also, with easily noticed penile erections.

Looking downward; slightly distorted by the gentle movement of the water, my, in my opinion, thick though categorically average sized cock was also slightly magnified and easily visible in the clear water.

Finishing my sentence this time, "Like that?"

Following the downward motion of her eyes, positive I was blushing through my tan, "Well, yeah, Lita. I am, kind'a, focusing on you now. Sorry!"

"Oh, no!" Lita said forcibly. "Don't be! I find it enlightening to actually be able to see what a man is really thinking." Still gazing downward, unabashedly looking at my cock. "And also rather flattering."

Oh, yeah! And I was finding it erotic as hell to be a few feet from this newly met, beautiful black woman that was not only looking at my cock -- albeit through rippling water -- that actually thought it flattering that I even had a hard-on. Correction, by this time it was a stiff standing, raging 'boner'!

"You married, Len?" she asked bluntly.

My heart thumping, pumping -- though I had no idea how much more could fit in there -- I was sure my thumping heart was pumping more blood downward to what was by now an extremely -- well, I was in a nudist park, after all -- visible 'boner' And what, I ask, was I supposed to do with it, stuff it between my thighs?

"You married, Len?" she asked bluntly.

Glad for the diversion, my thoughts coming upward, 'Am I married'? Other than a few curt words:

"Don't give a damn if you ever come back!"

"Fine! Maybe I won't!"

"Don't threaten, Leonard, do it!"

Thinking, We haven't talked to each other for almost three weeks! We haven't touched each other in about a month and haven't made love in... God knows how long.

"My wife and me," I said, at the moment truly thinking it true, "are separated." Then asked, "You?"

Taking a long moment to answer, "Yes, me, too." Lita's expression souring, Charlie... my husband's screwing another woman and that's, kind of, why I'm here."

Very surprised that a woman I met no longer than a few minutes ago was making this kind of admission.

Although, truth be told, standing with ones cock poking onto one's thigh could tend to make friends of strangers rather rapidly. "Your husband's 'screwing another woman', that's why you're here, at Elysium?" I asked.

"Well," lifting on hanging tit out of the water, holding it upward and forward, actually causing me to salivate, "I thought these were enough for Charlie. When I found out he was fucking someone else I began feeling rather insecure, which is something I'd never felt before, well, not as I do now, and thought I needed a change, to, uh, maybe see..."

If I were concocting a fantasy sexual scenario this could very easily be it.

Finishing her sentence again: "To see if you're attractive enough to give a guy you just met a 'boner'?"

"Yeah, I guess." Lowering her eyes, knowing she was looking at my cock again, "A white guy."

" 'A white guy'!" Laughing, "In case you hadn't noticed," holding my arm alongside hers, "I'm not such 'a white guy'."

If one were to equate color to a number: ten being black, Lita was probably an eight, and me? With the tan of my arm intensified by water, I'd probably rank as a six.

"Yeah," Lita said. "But," once again peering at my extended cock in the water, smiling now, "you're not tan all over."

Laughing again, "Oh, okay!" Impulsively hugging her, "Let me tell you, if that's what you want, you sure found the right white guy!" Of course, feeling our cool, wet bodies held closely breast to breast, certainly didn't hurt... "Because," I said emphatically, "you sure gave this 'white guy' one hell of'a boner!"

My excitement mounting even further, rather than standing stiffly, I sensed Lita relaxing within the momentary hug.

Thinking of where I wanted this to go, of where I was hoping this would go... to one of the three rooms used, where, as Gwen had said: "Where people go when they feel themselves becoming very friendly; where they can have some privacy." Then again, on the other hand, I was afraid that this really might lead to that room.

About this time a family of two adults along with a boy and girl aged about eight and ten splashed into the water.

"Where you sitting?" I asked.

Jerking her thumb over her shoulder to the right, "kind of opposite the tennis court."

"Ah, that's why I didn't notice you. You want some company?"

"Thought, you'd never ask, Len."

Not wanting to leave the pool in plain sight of the recently arrived family with a major hard-on, "Give me a minute, will you, to," looking downward, "kind'a calm down."

Following my eyes, smiling, "Sure," Lita said, "take your time."

Moving away, swimming the length of the pool three times while forcing my mind to think of anything but Lita.

My cock retracted, somewhat, leaving the pool to the splashing, rather noisy family, following Lita up the three steps, behind her now, I saw the smooth, deep depression between her waist and hips along, I might add, with, compared to the rest of her shapely body, a fairly large ass and not too thin thighs... All of which, yes! I truly appreciated.

After spending the amount of time in a pool that I had, most men would come out with their cock's shrunken into their pubs. However, now walking closely alongside the beautiful and beautifully statuesque Lita, oh, no! Although no longer sticking straight forward, there was no doubt that 'I' was still there, and rather than the embarrassment one would think I would be feeling walking through a field of people, whom, by the way, due to the fact that Lita was Negro and I Caucasian, having no doubt that we were watched, maybe even gawked at, embarrassment was not what I felt... rather pride.

Having retrieved my pannier along with the beach towel and brown bagged lunch, Lita on her back, me on my side, our bodies pleasantly drying in the mid-morning sun, Lita's hair, cut to just above her shoulder's -- though at the time I had no idea this was done -- had been straightened so now lay softly to either side of her face. Now out of the water, the areola of Lita's quarter sized nipples were perfectly smooth and did have the intense darkness of her hair... Looking downward, the tightly curled hair there appearing to be course to the touch, "Lita."

Turning her head, opening her eyes...

My head cupped in my hands, looking now at the darkness of her eyes, actually becoming lost in the darkness of Lita's eyes...

"Len?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Lita, can I do something?"

Smiling, "If it doesn't hurt, but in front of all of these people?"

Laughing, "It won't hurt, I promise, but, uh..."

"What?"

"Can I touch you?"

Becoming serious, "I wouldn't mind, but where?"

"Here," motioning to her crotch, "I'd like to feel your hair there."

Glancing about, seeing no one presently looking in our direction, "sure, I can understand why."

Taking my hand, Lita placed it onto her cunt and held it there longer than needed for my little investigation, as, closing my eyes at the thought of where my hand was, my heart again thumping, my cock again jumping, leaning forward, my lips touching her lips, her tongue parting my lips... my tongue touching her tongue.

Oh, God! Not wanting to! But here in the open? Here, among possibly better than a hundred people" Here, now...

Knowing I'd...we'd better stop... now! Forcing my lips from her lips, my breathing harsh, my words difficult, "So... uh," needing something to say, something to take my mind from where my mind had been. "So, uh, what do you do for a living?"

Catching her breath, the completely out of context question throwing Lita for a number of seconds, "Real Estate."

Trying to calm, "Really? Me, too!"

Turning now, on her side now, facing me, "Broker?" she asked.

"No, just an associate... You?"

"Yeah, me, too." Lita said. "How long you've been doing it?"

Thinking a moment, "since seventy-four... You?"

"I got into it in eighty-two."

"Rough times, huh?"

"Yeah. Well," Lita said. "But we sure learned what 'creative financing' means."

The recession of the late seventies, into the early eighties a thing of the past.

Facing each other, laying on our sides, no one able to see, "Len..." putting my hand between her thighs, "you like the way it feels there?"

"Yeah, Lita, a lot!"

Her hand onto mine, holding it onto her cunt, "let's go to a room."

'Let's go to a room'. Oh, God, how I was hoping, how I wanted this. Yet...

Knowing myself!

Knowing if I did this thing -- because it had happened in the past -- if I did take this one step further, Oh, God, but I wanted to! If I went into a room with Lita and fucked Lita, feeling as I was feeling for this lady that I'd met little more than an hour ago...

Sexual intercourse, for me, was never 'casual'. Actually, I've never fucked a woman that I didn't truly feel 'something' for. Sexual intercourse, for me, was always deeply emotional, and, in the past, was always with, if not exactly at that time, sexual intercourse would be with someone that I would then became extremely emotionally fond of.

If I did go with Lita, and my, already deep feelings for the lady were to escalate but hers did not, where do I go from there? How do I, an older white guy living in the suburbs court a -- I figured Lita to be in her mid thirties -- How do I court a much younger black woman living someplace in Los Angeles? How would I do it? I couldn't!

If I did go, knowing myself, Lita would be a longing part of my memory forever.

If I did not go, knowing myself I'll, figuratively, be kicking myself in the ass forever.

Feeling as I did for this lady there was no black or white! There was no Negro or Caucasian There is only Lita and me! Only a man and a woman!

But this man and this woman were both married and I had no idea how Lita really felt, how far beyond this erotic day and this beautiful place Lita would want this to go.

As for me, even if Lita and I were to go no further than now, if I did this thing, Oh, God, but I wanted to! If I did this thing, if I, once again, stepped beyond this boundary, all semblance of love for Lisa would be gone and we, for whatever the future of our marriage was worth, would also be gone.

"Lita," my hand, on her stomach, actually aching to hold a breast, actually aching for the feel of her breast in my hand.

"Lita, I don't know how it happened, but in the little time that we've known each other, I've, uh, really gotten to like you... a lot! And you've no idea how much I'd love to go to a room with you..."

Sitting up, looking at me, "you don't want to go with me?" she asked incredulously. "You're turning me down?"

"Lita, are you willing to let this go further than," motioning towards Elysium's Administrative area, "this?"

"Leonard, you're a nice guy, but I'm married! Why would you think that I'd... Forget it!" Reaching into a gym bag, removing a pair of shorts, pushing her feet through, standing, Lita pulled the shorts over her hips, then hastily, a loose fitting top.

Watching, "Lita, I didn't..."

Jamming her feet into sandals, "Thanks for a really lovely morning!"

Women have always been a mystery to me.

Standing naked among the field of naked people, embarrassed because those nearby were looking, I watched as Lita hurried from the fields of Elysium, and my life.

Woodland Hills, California

Sunday, May 11, 1986

2:17 PM

"You're home early."

Huh?

The enjoyment of this day shattered by Lita's hasty, angry departure from Elysium, already mentally kicking myself in the ass for turning her invitation down. Also feeling that I'd had enough sunshine for one weekend...

Huh? I thought, she's talking to me again?

The house smelling of fresh baked cake, standing in the kitchen, Lisa was slathering chocolate icing -- which she knew I loved -- onto the layer cake she'd baked.

"Yeah, I've, uh, had enough bike riding this weekend."

"Good! I'm glad you're home now because, if you want, I thought we might catch a movie, have a bite to eat out, then come home for desert."

Women have always been a mystery to me.

10:47 PM

"Lennie, can I ask you something?"

Me, on my back, "Sure, baby."

Onto her side, facing me, "You're so tan!" Both of us completely nude, tracing her finger from my chest to my limp cock, "How come you don't have any tan lines?"

The tip of her finger circling the tip of my cock, taking a moment to think...

Knowing the truth most often the best way to go: "Lisa, we had a listing in Malibu that the office caravanned on Friday. We took Topanga to get to P.C.H. and passed this place called 'Elysium'..." Stopping I waited for Marsha to ask...

"What's 'Elysium' " she asked.

"A nudist camp," I said.

"I can't believe it!" Sitting up, looking at me, looking at my body, looking at my extremely tanned body minus any tan lines. "That's where you've been?" She laughed. "A 'nudist camp'?"

"Yeah," I said, "It's beautiful there! Lisa, It's absolutely beautiful there! You'll love it!"

" 'Love it'? I won't go!" she said emphatically. "No, not me!"

Loving the sense of freedom being of in the open, completely unclothed gave me. Loving being in the open with other people and the utter sense of beauty I found at Elysium.

Knowing this was now a part of my life. Also knowing the will power I displayed today may not always be the case. Well knowing how easily I could get into trouble on my own at Elysium. Truly wanting to be there with my wife! Truly wanting Lisa to see and sense the beauty of Elysium, "Lisa," I said, "it's 'clothing optional' and you don't have to get all naked if you don't want to."

"I assure you, I wouldn't want to!"

Remembering the lady in the bikini bathing suit that, among the many, many nude women there that caught my eye and, weirdly, gave me a hard-on. "You don't have to, honey! How's about it? Give it a try, please!"

"Lots'a naked men there, huh?" She said, trying to make it sound like a joke. "What if I see a man that appeals to me more than you?"

"I've been there two days and seen a hundred naked women and haven't," I lied, "seen a woman that's appealed to me more than you."

"Mitchie, I'm fifty years old and have four kids! How can you say you've been to a nudist park and seen lots of, uh, naked women and haven't seen one that's appealed to you more than me."

"You're still beautiful to me! So call me crazy!"

Tickled by his words, surprisingly! Actually really surprising Lisa, the thought of seeing a bunch of naked men appealing to her, "You're lying!"

"Lisa, I'm not lying!" Well knowing the various inflections of my wife's voice, thinking her softening, "Give it a chance, you'll love it."

"And I don't have to get all undressed?"

"No, not at all. Not if you don't want to."

"Anyone there that knows us? That we know?

"That 'knows us'? No! Of course not! Who'd be there that 'knows us'?"

"Well," reaching to the lamp, turning it off, "let me think about it."

Lying in the dark room, both of us quiet for a few minutes, probably, I think... well, in my case waiting for Lisa to make a move when, turning onto her side, her hand onto my cock, her mouth onto my mouth ...

"I love you, Lenny!"

Though fifty years old, though having had four children, loving my wife's naturally hanging moderately sized tits, loving her large, after four kids very coarse, dark brown nipples that tightened when I sucked them and I love the feel of Lisa's nipples as they hardened and tightened in my mouth.

Sensing my cock growing within her hand, "I love you, Lisa!" My hand now onto her pussy, two fingers into the wetness, her hips now slowly moving, moving, fucking my fingers.

"Eat me, baby!" Moving downward on the bed, making room for me. "Eat me!"

Loving the taste of my wife's pussy, above her now, facing her feet, straddling her now, feeling her mouth closing around my thick cock, my head now between her thighs, smelling the slight sea tang scent, loving the scent of my wife's pussy, my mouth now onto her pussy, my tongue now into my wife... loving the taste of my wife's pussy... her mouth drawing on my cock, my tongue pumping along with the suck and release of her mouth...

Nearing...

Loving to suck my cock, but not loving the thought of my coming in her mouth and tonight, now, knowing I have a very large load...

Nearing...

My cock pulling from her mouth, my tongue pulling from her pussy, changing positions, my cock, needing no helping hand, now fully enveloped within the ultra wetness, my thick cock deeply, as deeply as possible into the depth of my wife's cunt, her legs now draped over my shoulders...

"Fuck me, Lenny... Fuck me!"

Pumping now... Harder... faster...

Lisa's legs off my shoulders now spread widely side to side, her cunt pumping up and down along with the up and down, in and out motion of my cock.

"I love you, baby!" Feeling the deep soul touching spasm... My cock jerking within my wife's cunt... Not thinking of Lita, not thinking of Sandy, my cock jerking within my wife's cunt, thinking only of... "Lisa, I love you, baby! I love you!"

Elysium Fields

Topanga, California

Saturday, May 17, 1986

10:05 AM

Having no idea what to expect, walking into 'Administration', Gwen's appearance surprising her, "Good morning," Lisa said to the homely, rotund woman behind the desk wearing a caftan covered with pink flamingos.

" 'morning, Gwen. I'd like to sign my wife onto my membership."

"Opening the deep side drawer, "Name again," Gwen asked.

"Gold."

"Ah, yeah. here you go... That'll be another seventy-five."

I didn't tell Lisa that she could spend the day at Elysium with a ten dollar guest membership because I felt if it only cost ten dollars she might not want to come back, but an investment of seventy-five dollars would be a different matter.

"Hands!"

"Hands?"

"Ultra-violet waterproof hand stamp so they know only those that belong here are here." I explained.

"Oh." Lisa said.

"You want to show your wife around?"

"After we park, Gwen, thanks."

****

Walking from the parking lot into the park area, at this time of day on a warm, Southern California morning, dozens of people having staked their little square of Elysium, it took Lisa a number of moments until she realized that they were all nude and a sense of surrealism came to her... She saw what she saw, but the living concept of Elysium was so contrary to all she'd ever know that for a few moments the sight of dozens of fully naked men and women refused to meld into her conscious mind.