Elysium Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby," leading her by the hand, "let's stay here, okay?" Hoping not to be recognized because of Lita's rapid departure, I went far beyond the spot Lita and I had sat last week.

Dropping the picnic basket, taking either sides of the blanket, Lisa helped spread it onto the grass.

Kicking my shoes off, "le'me get undressed and I'll show you around."

Lisa's eyes widening, her mouth opening, Le'me get undressed and I'll show you around. Such a contrary concept: getting undressed to "show her around."

Watching. Seeing her watch me, actually, by the look on her face, watching disbelievingly as, right here, right here in the open before all of these people I took my clothes off.

Stand naked before her, my limp cock inches from her face, "Kind'a warm, you think?" I said. "You're wearing a bathing suit, so come on!"

Watching a man walk closely by, her breath catching, watching the swaying movement of the man's hanging cock, possibly comparing my shorter, albeit thicker cock to his, shrugging her shoulders, Lisa removed her shorts and blouse reveling a two piece bathing suit beneath.

"Come on!"

Feeling strange walking in broad daylight alongside of a fully naked man, even if that naked man was her husband...

"Come on!" Taking her hand, we walked to the large building opposite 'Administration' Going inside, I explained the three rooms "where people go when they feel themselves becoming very friendly; where they can have some privacy." Outside again, I showed Lisa the two 'year round' live in apartments and the swimming pool, then, cutting across the field, to the upper area and the Jacuzzi.

11:53 AM

Sitting up, 'people watching'... One of Lisa's favorite things was to 'people watch', and what better place to really people watch than a nudist camp, however, now the watcher of people sensed she was being watched.

Looking to her side, at her husband laying flat out becoming even tanner... without tan lines. "Lennie, I'm feeling really conspicuous."

Sitting up, "Honey," looking around, "there's got to be, what? A hundred people here all naked... and you, in a bathing suit. So who do you thinks' going to catch their eyes? Who do you think people are going to see?"

"I told you I wasn't going to get naked."

"Like I said, that's your choice. But you know me and you know that I'd be horny as hell seeing all these naked women..." chuckling, "some of these naked women, but there's so many I can't concentrate on any."

"Better not concentrate too much, 'cause," flicking my limp cock with the tip of her finger, "I'll know when you are."

"Hey, baby, you're the only woman here that's turning me on, but I guarantee you're turning other guys on, too."

" 'Cause I'm wearing a bathing suit?"

"Yeah."

"So, okay already." Hesitating, Lisa removed the top.

"See," I said, "it's not all that bad."

Sitting up with her knees cocked hiding her chest, "no, not too bad."

Holding her shoulders, forcing Lisa onto her back, her breasts flattening across her chest, "relax," I said, "you're beautiful!"

Laying for a while, "what the hell," she conceded, "no one here knows us." Lifting her buttocks, removing the bottoms, "May as well take it all off!" looking about a few seconds, she then lay back.

Truth be told, at age fifty, my wife was still a beautiful woman.

At the time of our marriage, stating she'd wanted to have four children by the time she was thirty, Lisa now had four adult children that were able to live on their own.

Tall: five seven and a half; one of those, enviable, eternally thin women; though on the soft side with faded stretch marks...

Looking at his wife as she lay flat upon her back: Black hair bound into a pony-tail, long legs and thin thighs, the dark hair covering her pussy trimmed to a fine triangle, Lisa had a flat stomach, moderately sized breasts with large, dark areola...

Having my wife with me to share the beauty here, finding it hard to contain myself, feeling an overwhelming sense of love, "Lisa," her eyes opening, "I love you," I said softly, "I love you." Bringing my lips to hers, we kissed.

Lying naked together within a field of total strangers, kissing my wife as though I'd never kissed her before, her tits pressed tightly against my chest, my cock now pressing

onto her thigh, sensing a passion I hadn't felt for years... "I love you, Lisa," I said between kisses, "I love you!"

Her breath hot on my lips, I'm sure feeling the press of my cock on her thigh, "Me, too, Lennie, I love you too."

Cocking my head over my shoulder, "You want to go to one of 'the rooms'?"

Think a long moment, "I'd love to, Lennie... But," glancing about, "I'd be too embarrassed to go there now."

Disappointed, but understanding, "Later, maybe?"

Her hand inching downward, hidden by our bodies, "Yeah, baby," Lisa said, holding my cock. "maybe later."

At the times of our anger; Lisa's anger triggering my anger, our dislike of one the other was a deeply felt emotion. At the times of our love; at the times when Lisa's blood sugar levels were not sea-sawing, when tired she could actually sleep, her love triggering my love, our love of one the other was a deeply felt emotion.

This being the reason we never sought divorce: At times we both felt we could not live with each other, however -- this the reason I hesitated when invited to have intercourse with Lita -- though at times Lisa and I felt we could not live with each other, we both knew we could not live without each other.

1:10 PM

The temperature rising, "Lennie," sitting up, "it's getting really hot. Want to go to the pool?"

"Yeah, baby," Actually, in more ways than one, "I'm getting hot, too." Standing, reaching to her...

Oh, God! She thought. Sitting or laying since removing her bathing suit, now, standing in

the open fully nude with all these people about a far different matter, hesitating, thinking, I'll have to get up sooner or later and what's the difference, nobody here knows us. Reaching upward, "What the hell," Lisa said, taking her husband's hand, being pulled to her feet, "no one here knows us." Lisa stood.

Walking from the blanket to the pool, feeling the hot air upon her body... upon her entire body, holding her husband's hand, all sense of embarrassment suddenly gone, knowing that for a woman her age... knowing that for a woman her age with four adult kids she looked damn good. Also, looking to her side, always taking pride in her husband's good looks, knowing, for a man of fifty-two her deeply tanned husband was, most probably, the best looking man there.

Her love for the man at her side and the beauty of day and, yes, the beauty of this place, Lisa Gold's hand tightened about that of her husband.

As nobody here knew her... Her sense of pride overriding all sense of embarrassment, Lisa's body straightened.

****

"Lennie..." Standing waist deep at the shallow end, her husband having swam to the deep end, "Lennie," Lisa called, "I'm getting hungry, so whenever you want to go back..."

The one other person in the pool, a middle aged, dark-haired woman who was standing chest deep in the water with her head held back accepting the mid-afternoons sun, upon hearing Lisa's voice...

****

Once again, a slight digression:

Leonard and Lisa, nee Jacobsen, until moving to Southern California in the mid seventies were both native Chicagoans.

Lisa, a graduate of Roosevelt High School on the near north side of Chicago, graduated at the age of seventeen.

Now, near twenty-five hundred miles from Chicago, now, thirty-three years since graduating from Roosevelt High School.

****

Fully nude, but secure in the fact that she had complete anonymity...

Standing in the shallow end, water to her waist, "Lennie," Lisa called, "I'm getting hungry, so whenever you want to go back..."

The one other person in the pool, a middle aged, dark-haired woman who was standing chest deep in the water with her head held back accepting the mid-afternoons sun, upon hearing Lisa's voice...

Straightening her body, looking to the right, her mouth dropping open... "Lisa?" the woman called, "Lisa Jacobsen?"

Hearing her name called, hearing her maiden name called, drooping to her knees, her eyebrows furling in question, Lisa looked at the woman that was now approaching.

"Lisa? It is you, isn't it!"

"Uh," feeling stupid on her knees, hesitantly standing, "Uh," her forearm covering her breasts, "Uh, yes."

Still at the far end of the pool, uh, oh! Knowing the only reason Lisa agreed to spending a day at a nude park was because no one, no one would know her, so, uh, oh! Leonard thought as...

"Lisa! Oh, my God! I can't believe it! You! Here?"

"Who? uh..."

"You don't recognize me? Lisa, it's me! Evie Dorfmann!"

"Evie Dorfmann?" Lisa questioned unbelievably, "from Roosevelt?"

"Yeah! Hi!" Hugging her. "I can't believe it! Lisa Jacobsen, here!"

Never before being hugged while nude by another nude woman, her arms hanging limply at her sides, her head turned to her husband, Lisa, Jacobsen, Gold silently worded, "I'm going to kill you!"