All Comments on 'Elysium: The Chair'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Elysium

Great story, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Could not read fast enough. Please keep them coming.

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 10 years ago
very nice!

Really well written, thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

patientlee recommended this series. First chapter was eh, this one tried my patience. Its too "weird" for E/V. Belongs in Erotic Horror, no doubt.

It was long and boring, I have to say. The first whole page with the friends added nothing. Should have just started with the appearance of Lilah.

Erotica is supposed to be hot. And yet this story is about making you feel weird/bad about the hot. You describe the guy's arousal in intense detail, but then its all undercut by the weird freaking doll woman. So which is it?

it's like this place, Elysium. Stick it in EH, where good erotica goes to die, and be as weird and ambiguous as you want.

This manifests a deep ambivalence about sexuality and about women that is just grating on my nerves. Work yourself out before you post for f's sake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Elysium: Fever Previous Part
Elysium Series Info