Email Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dill dealt the cards as Matt's hands ran all over her chest -- cupping the breasts, tweaking nipples, kneading them. Ken could see slight movements of her hips and he realized that she was dry humping him!

Matt handed her his cards so he could look at them over her shoulder and allowed him to used both hands to caress her body. He massaged her thighs now... her legs splayed wide in promise of greater pleasure. Everyone played distracted by the lewd show. Matt's right hand worked under her skirt and she began to moan in response. Ken couldn't believe how beautiful his wife looked, undulating on Matt's lap. Her nipples tightened and her breathing deepened. But Matt removed his right hand, bringing to back up to her breasts. She let out a disappointed growl as he once again brought her back from the edge of orgasm. His fingers left trails of wetness across her breasts.

Rob won the hand with only a pair of nines as everyone else had stayed in with crappy hands. Reluctantly, Matt let her slide out of her lap.

Rob smiled and said. "Uncle Matt had a great idea. Come and sit on my lap too."

Karen walked around to Rob, her eyes widened, but without a word she straddled his lap and sank down. Something about her movements, the rise of her body as opposed to moving back and forth. Everyone realized that she wasn't just sitting on his lap, but fucking him!

Ken was out, so Matt dealt the cards. Everyone had gone silent, aware that Rob was fucking her. Ken took a long drink, his hard on now extremely uncomfortable. Matt had revealed the flop when Dill threw down his cards.

With voice full of lust, he said. "Dude, time to share the wealth."

Rob nodded and waved over to the couch. Dill got up first and raced over to the couch, his pants already around his ankles. Rob grabbed Karen's ass and lifted her as he got up. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she clutched at his neck. He walked her over before pulling her off his cock. He twirled her around and pushed her to her hands and knees. Her face fell into Dill's lap and she instantly began sucking it. Rob got down on his knees, grabbed her ass and began pounding into her.

Cal and Todd moved over to the love seat to get a better look, their hands massaging the front of their pants. Ken looked over, surprised to see that Matt had his cock out.

Matt saw his glance and smiled. "Might as well enjoy the show, eh?"

Ken nodded and pulled out his own cock, glad to finally release his hard on. He looked over and saw Cal and Todd both had their cocks out as the Rob continued to plunge in and out of Karen.

"Well this is a first." Matt said as he started stroking his cock.

"Huh?"

"We've had a few of the women give bjs. One even fucked Cal. But they went into the bedroom while we continued to play." His eyes were filled with lust. "This is one hot slut."

Matt's comment almost sent Ken over the edge. He stopped stroking so he wouldn't cum too soon. On the couch, Dill had both hands on Karen's head, guiding her mouth up and down his cock. Todd had slid onto the floor and was under Karen. It took Ken a moment to realize that he was playing with her breasts. He twist her nipples and then knead her breasts. Every so often, he'd crane his neck and take one into his mouth.

Shock ran through Ken as he felt a hand grab his. He looked over at Matt as the older man guided his left hand to his cock.

"Help a guy out, Ken."

For the second time in his life, he had another man's penis in his hand. Matt's was thicker than his, but shorter. More interesting, the older man was uncircumcised. As he pumped up the shaft, the foreskin would enclose the head before revealing it on the down stroke. He watched fascinated. Then he felt Matt's hand on the back of his head pulling him down!

"Wait..."

"Shhhh." Matt whispered. "I haven't had a bj in so long."

"But you said you can't get a bj from someone."

"Guys don't count." Matt smiled. "You're married. You should understand that." The pressure on his head grew stronger. He looked over, but the other four guys were entirely focused on his wife. Plus they were blocked by the table.

Taking a deep breath, he leaned over. Ken tentatively put his tongue out. It wasn't so bad. He ran his tongue around the head, it was spongy and no real taste. He opened his mouth wider and moved further down the shaft.

"Oh yes... that's it." Matt's hand pushed him further down, until he felt the cock at the back of his mouth. Gagging, he pushed back against the hand. He grabbed the base of the shaft so that he couldn't go down that far again.

He moved up and down, starting to get comfortable with the feeling of the cock sliding between his lips. He heard moans of pleasure from his wife.

"I'm close Misty! I want you to swallow all of it!" Dill shouted.

Ken felt Matt twitch in his mouth. He moved faster.

"That's it Ken. Suck my cock." Matt hissed. Ken fervently hoped that the other guys were still focused in on his wife. He continued moving up and down the thick cock. His only goal was to get the older man to finish as soon as possible. His jaw began to get a little tired when he felt it twitch again. He moved his head back to avoid the impending orgasm, but Matt's hand held him firm.

Warm cum filled his mouth. He tried to swallow what he could, trying to avoid thinking about what he was doing. The cock in his mouth began to deflate slowly and finally the pressure of his head disappeared.

Ken shot back up and glanced over with a hurt expression. Matt's grateful expression stopped any harsh words he might have had. The older man offered him a glass of vodka tonic.

"Here you go, Ken. Nice job!" He pointed to the couch. "Still a lot going on."

Karen was now riding Cal cowboy while Todd was titty fucking her. Ken watched astounded at his wife's display of wantonness. She had completely lost her shirt now though her skirt was gathered around her hips. Rob and Dill sat on the couch with drinks and an air of satisfaction. She moved up and down Cal's cock and he clutched at her ass. Giving it light smacks and helping her move up and down on his cock. Todd looked to be in heaven. His hands ran through her hair as she held her boobs cradling his cock, an expression of lust and ecstasy on her face.

"Hey Matt. Can you help me out?" Ken grabbed his own hard on.

Matt looked over with a smile and shook his head. "Sorry man, cock doesn't do it for me like it does for you."

"I'm not gay."

Matt pointed to Ken's wedding ring. "I figured that. But man, some guys like cock too, and I saw you looking at Dill's like you were." He motioned to the group. "Besides there's a lot left to whack off to."

Karen's screams alarmed Ken. He was half out of his chair before he realized that the sounds were of pleasure. She gripped Todd's thighs for support as she moved violently over Cal's cock. Her body flushed and shook as an orgasm caught hold of her body and she nearly went limp.

Karen nearly glowed in pleasure.

Slowly she started moving her hips back and forth again. She looked up and coaxed Todd's cock in her mouth. But her lips were barely pulled him in when Todd through his head back and her cheeks puffed out.

"Oh yeah Misty." Todd held her head as she swallowed his load. He stumbled back to the couch and sat down.

The men avidly watch as Karen as she rocked back and forth. She clearly knew she was the center of attention and loved it. Her hands traveled up her body and clutched her breasts. She shook them at Rob and Dill as she smiled wickedly.

Looking over her shoulder, she cooed. "C'mon Cal. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

That must have pushed him over the edge as grabbed her ass and gave a primordial yell. Karen sat down hard with a dreamy look upon her face. She almost absently continued to move her hips, milking everything she could from the penis within her.

The guys cheered, all of them even Ken.

"That was so hot Misty."

"What a great piece of ass."

"Best head I've gotten."

Karen smiled at the compliments and allowed Rob to help her up.

"Hey Ken? Why don't you show Misty the bedroom so she can get cleaned up." Rob motioned towards the hallway.

Ken nodded and picked up her discarded shirt from the floor. He reached down and helped her stand. She leaned heavily on his arm as they made their way down the hallway. Once they entered the darkened bedroom, Karen hugged him desperately. Through the walls, he heard the guys saying their goodbyes to Rob.

Ken ran his hands through her hair, whispering over and over again. "You were so beautiful, so sexy..."

She looked up at him with a silent question. In answer, he leaned down and kissed her passionately. Vaguely, he tasted the sperm of two men, but right now all he concentrated on was letting his wife know just how amazing he thought she was.

She drew away and pulled him gently. She lay down on the bed and he climbed on top of her, his hard on pressed against her body. He continued to kiss her as he started to line himself up against her.

"Honey," She whispered. "I'm too sore for that now"

"But, I thought..."

"Right now, I just need something soft and gentle."

He felt her push him down her body. He kissed her neck and let his tongue trail down to her cleavage. He pushed her boobs together so he could take both nipples into his mouth. As he nibbled, he heard her moan in pleasure. He let his mouth concentrate on her sensitive nipples before kissing his way down her stomach. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and settled himself between her legs.

And moved his tongue to her leaking pussy. He moved from the bottom of the labia up one side and then the other. Her hips rose in response and he then delved deep into her with his tongue.

"Oh yeah, honey! Lick me!"

He gently inserted a finger as his tongue continued to work its magic.

"That feels so good!"

Ken felt a weight at the end of the bed just a moment before he felt something cool on the crack of his ass. A finger penetrated his ass and he knew Rob must want to take advantage of him again. He wondered if his wife knew what was happening as a second finger joined the first. He didn't feel any pain this time and happily continued to lap at his wife's pussy. The cuckold husband felt the fingers leave his ass and a cockhead pressed against his entrance.

A soft plop and it was halfway in. Rob's ass glowed with warmth but hardly any pain. He licked deep into his wife and felt her hands on his head, pressing him to her. The cock slid deeper into him and Ken pushed back with his ass. Hands grabbed his hips as Rob began to fuck him in earnest. He let the force of it push him against his wife, dictating the rhythm in which he tongued her pussy.

He was happy to discover that there was no pain with this invasion, just pleasure.

His finger felt wetness and he knew his wife was close. He firmed his tongue, pressing harder each time he was pushed against her.

"Ken! So close... so close... so OHHHHHHHH!"

Her legs squeezed his head has her pussy contracted. He stopped licking her clit and returned to bathing her lips with his tongue. The cock within moved faster now, Rob's thighs smacking against his own.

His wife's eyes flew open and she breathed. "Oh my!"

Ken closed his eyes, reveling in the pounding he was taking. Rob yelled and Ken felt warmth spread inside of him. Rob collapsed on top of him, nearly crushing all air from him. He hadn't realized that Rob was so heavy.

"I told you that he'd let you fuck him in the ass."

Ken heard Rob's voice off to the side!

"Yeah, he didn't give head nearly as well as Andy, but I've never had the chance to fuck an ass before." Matt's voice rumbled with satisfaction. He withdrew from Ken and gave his ass a quick smack. "Awesome."

Ken tried to get up, but a hand kept him face down on the bed.

"Ken, I need a turn too." Rob's voice was warm and confident. "Still... I don't believe you have gotten off yet, have you?" At the shake of Ken's head, Rob ordered. "Karen, turn around so you two can 69 while I fuck your husband."

With a squeal of delight, Karen did as ordered. It was like heaven as Ken felt warm lips wrap around his tool. He ducked down into his wife's pussy as he felt something press against his ass. Rob didn't bother with fingers, instead Ken felt his lubricated dick sink down in one swift motion. A cornucopia of sensations ran through him as both his dick and ass were worked on.

Karen stopped sucking him. "I can see him fuck you Ken. I can see his big dick squeezed into your little ass." He felt fingers caress his testicles. "I'm playing with his balls and yours at the same time! It's so hot!"

He felt her mouth returned with renewed vigor on him. Her mouth enthusiastically going up and down his shaft. He was glad Matt had stretched him out as Rob's larger cock filled him completely. As before, the fucking began to hit his prostate. Ken gasped as shivers of pleasure tremored through him.

He tried to hold out. He didn't want to cum before Rob did. But Karen's mouth was magic upon him. The ass fucking and blowjob working in tandem, building him to higher and higher levels of ecstasy. Karen began tugging on his balls, moving her mouth with finality.

"YES!"

Ken's body convulsed so violently, it edged on the boundary between pleasure and pain. He filled his wife's mouth with his seed, pumping six or seven times. His sphincter gripped Rob's cock and Rob slapped his ass at the same time warmth filled him once more. The younger man slowed his fucking to a more gentle motion. Ken wallowed in the pleasurable afterglow. With trembling limbs, he stayed on his hands and knees to avoid crushing his wife. Finally, his wife scooted out and Rob withdrew.

Ken collapsed on the bed.

"Ken, Karen will be spending the night, Sue will want some fun when she gets home. But you need to be out in ten minutes. Wash up."

With that, Rob and Matt left the room. Vaguely Ken heard Rob explaining the situation, but he could hardly worry about that. He heard Karen shifting in the bed. He looked up to see her sliding between the sheets and settling in.

*** *** *** *** ***

The club's dance floor was a mash of gyrating bodies kept in rhythm by overpowering speakers that shook the body with the bass beats. Karen ground herself against Jill as they watched Tracy dancing with yet another hot, young guy.

Jill pulled Karen in close and shouted into her ear. "Looks like Tracy is the lucky gal tonight."

Karen nodded, looking over at her friend with a smile. It had been two months since the last girls night out. Karen had danced with a few guys and had even moved her ass against them until she felt their cocks respond. But there had been no guys on a mission and it was clear to her that Ken was following the rules set up by Rob and Sue.

She felt a slap on her ass and looked to see a sly grin on Jill's face. Her friend had acted like a cat in heat all night. Karen smiled back and then pulled her surprised friend in for a long, passionate kiss to the applause of the men nearby.

Karen laughed and made her way back to the bar. She had wondered if she'd miss the male attention, but her weekly sleepovers at Rob and Sue's had pretty well sated her. She walked with confidence now, better knowing her own sexual wants and needs.

Jill took her actions to mean that they were leaving and she had pried the man off of Tracy. Karen gave them both a smile.

"Oh my, I'm glad we were able to get girls night back on track!" Tracy fanned her face before downing the rest of her water.

"I'm sure you are! Did that guy ask you to go home with him?" Jill teased.

Tracy laughed and nodded. "It's nice to still be desirable."

Karen thought she caught a hint of wistfulness. She suddenly wondered if Sue was trying to drum up attention for her older sister.

At the parking lot, Jill and Karen said goodbye to Tracy before heading for Jill's minivan. Jill opened the side door and climbed in practically already hiking up her dress.

"I've been thinking about this all week! Shit, no all month!"

Karen closed the door and sat next to her friend.

Jill looked at her confused. "No, Karen, I need you to lick me..."

Karen looked into Jill's eyes and ran her fingers lightly down the blonde's body. Jill was only a couple inches taller than Karen, but her body was lean and petite in contrast to Karen's own more curvaceous body. Her fingers went over the small swell of Jill's breast (pinching the nipple briefly) and then down her flat stomach. Just before Karen reached Jill's pussy, she stopped.

She tugged on the blonde's ear with her teeth and whispered. "I will lick you Jill, but I need you to go down on me first."

Jill's eyes widened in surprise. "No, sorry Karen, I can't do that."

The curvaceous woman laughed gently. "I remember saying those words to you and look how good I became." She began massaging her friend's clit. "Now I need you to lick me."

"I can't Karen." Jill shook her head. "I tried in college, but just couldn't go through with it."

Karen's fingers had moved from the clit and was now slowly finger fucking her. "Yeah, but now you are wiser and sexier." She looked at her friend's flushed cheeks. "And right now you are very, very horny." She pulled Jill up and gently eased her friend to the floor and then lifted her thigh over the blonde's head. She then put a leg on each shoulder and hiked up her own dress and smiled. "See? I learned your trick and didn't wear any panties either!"

Jill giggled and looked up into Karen's eyes. "You promise to go down on me after?"

At Karen's nod, the blonde slowly moved forward. Karen watched in delight as her friend's tongue tentatively touched her labia. She resisted the urge to thrust her hips up, afraid she would spook her friend. Instead she stayed as still as possible, letting the blonde get comfortable. The tongue tickled up and down her lips and Karen felt a warmth beginning to grow. Finally, the tongue penetrated her.

"Oh, Jill that feels so good."

She felt the tongue respond with deeper, firmer strokes. Jill was eating her out! She moved her hands over her own breasts. She pinched her nipples, enjoying the small explosions of pleasure that helped amplify her building excitement.

"Jill, put a finger in me as well."

She felt her friend obey. The finger moved easily in and out of her wet hole. Another finger soon joined it, pumping as the tongue continued to lick. Karen's hips twitched upward, she couldn't help it.

"Faster."

Jill's tempo increased. She looked down and saw such a cute look of concentration on Jill's face. She placed her hands on the blonde's head and began playing her hair. The warmth within her had spread to her legs which were now trembling with pleasure. Karen moaned in pleasure as Jill's tongue began hitting her clit with more consistency.

A movement out of the corner of her eye pulled Karen from her building pleasure. She spied someone peeking into the car window!

She was about to speak out when she caught a glimpse of bright, red hair. Tracy was watching them! She wondered how many times her tall friend had watched them or if this was the first time.

Then all thoughts were obliterated as Jill's tongue and fingers continued to coax pleasure. The warmth grew hot.

"I'm going to cum Jill!"

Her friend started to pull back, but Karen's fingers were twined with hair and she pulled Jill in!

Jill responded with deeper, quicker strokes.

The warmth grew white hot.

"YES! Jill that is so good... sooo good!"

Karen's body convulsed and she pulled Jill in even tighter. She felt her friend's tongue spark pleasure with each lick until the sensitivity overcame her. Slowly, she released her hold on the blonde's head and allowed Jill to lean back. Karen glanced up at the window, but Tracy was already gone.