Email Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette looked back at her friend kneeling before her. Jill's expression was hesitant, almost fearful. Karen smiled and stroked her hair.

"That was great Jill."

"Really?"

"Yes." An idea lit in Karen's mind. She gently pushed her friend down until she was lying on the minivan floor. Jill's expression was questioning, but she allowed herself to be controlled. Karen hiked her dress over her hips and scooted towards Jill's head.

"What are you doing Karen?"

Karen giggled. "We are going to play a game." She straddled her friend's head and lowered herself until she was mere inches above Jill's face. She then leaned forward and briefly studied her friend's shaven pussy. "You have to do whatever I do. First one to cum loses."

She flicked her tongue across her friend's labia. And felt an answering lick.

Karen smiled, this was going to be a lot of fun.

*** *** *** *** ***

Ken looked at his hand: ten of clubs, nine of diamonds, and seven of clubs. Just good enough to be tantalizing, but probably more likely to end with crap. He sighed and threw in the chips.

"I call."

"Call."

"Call."

"Alright let's see the flop."

A perky blonde set down drinks around the table. She had taken her top off early on in the night, but had steadfastly refused any touching. There were a couple of jokes about missing Misty that had caused Ken to blush, but they settled down to concentrate on poker.

Cal, Rob, and Matt all stayed in. Ken sighed again. He was doing better this poker night, but he didn't know how he felt about the cards life had dealt him. He instinctively glanced at Matt before back to his cards.

Matt had been calling him once a week to give him a bj. The first time had been the most awkward. There had been no alcohol to boost courage. Instead, Ken had arrived at Matt's office. He had stuttered awkwardly when the secretary had asked his business.

Matt had come out of his office. "Ken! Glad you could come over. Step into my office and see if I can help you out." He turned to his secretary. "Shirley, could you hold my calls? And let's push back the 4:30 meeting to 5."

As soon as Matt had shut the door, Ken had tried to explain that he wasn't gay.

Matt chuckled. "Listen Ken. You may not be gay. Your wife is certainly a hot, little slut." Ken felt all blood drain from his face. "Yeah, I know Misty is really your wife. Don't worry, Rob made me promise not to tell." They walked over to Matt's sizable oak desk. "But the fact is your wife wants lots of sex and you not only share her, but get off on it. Plus, you obviously like cum." Matt sat in his desk chair while Ken remained standing. "Now you gave an ok blowjob at poker, but I think you can do better." The older man sat and waited. Ken shifted his feet and averted his eyes. He didn't know what Matt wanted.

As if reading his mind, Matt snapped. "Well get on your knees!"

Ken obeyed, at a look from Matt, his fingers went to the man's fly and he fished out the cock, already at half-mast.

"Now I am going to keep my pants on and you will not make a mess. So you must swallow, understand?"

Ken nodded, entranced by the cock inches from his face. He felt a hand on the back of his head. Silently, he opened his mouth and let the cock slide past his lips.

He heard Matt sigh contentedly. "Oh yeah..."

Ken moved up and down on the shaft when suddenly Matt's hands kept his head still.

"You have to do more than just go up and down. Run your tongue around the head. Yeah that's it."

Ken blushed but he didn't stop. His tongue continued to swirl around the top. He grasped the shaft firmly. He thought about how much he liked it when Karen licked his balls. He returned to sucking the shaft before making his way down. He licked the underside, making his way down. The ball sack was tight with a little hair. He opened his mouth and gently sucked in one testicle.

"Oh yeah... I'll make a good cocksucker out of you yet."

The turn was an eight of hearts. Ken perked up at the possibility of a straight. He threw in more chips. "I raise it $20."

"Call."

"Call."

"I'm out."

"I'm in."

Cal was the only one to drop out as he turned to flirt with the blonde. Ken leaned forward, awaiting the river...

After that meeting, he regularly heard from Matt. In fact, he had given the older man head in his car before coming in for poker. Ken was just glad that Matt hadn't wanted anything more than a blowjob. Though he was worried. Matt had begun talking during the blowjobs. Talking about how hot it would be to be sucked while Karen watched. Or how they could both suck him off. Ken's stomach tightened at the thought. He honestly didn't know what he would do if Matt ordered him or what Rob would say.

Matt slid the last card towards the community cards. Ken absently licked his lips, wondering what the card would bring.

The End?