All Comments on 'Email from a Friend Ch. 01'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
such control

control and choices is what separates humans from other animals and you show none, in the end you will be just what you are now a pig and will be crying for someone but there will be no one.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
not sure

So far an amoral tale. If there is emotional growth later it might be worth continuing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Soda not erotic

She jump right into the sack with a strange guy at her first chance. Mario is lucky to be rid of her. She had no respect for her marriage vows at all.

Btw tramps don't end up rich living as kept whores in luxury. They end up as burned out skanks, usually with drug addictions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STD

Check for STD's once a month can be to late especially if it is Syphilis or Gonorrhoea as she would require extensive antibiotics, in a month the diseases could really taken hold. Condoms also aren't guarantee of protection either.

Referring to her husband I'm not in the least surprised he dumped her as I wouldn't put my cock in to a vagina that may be suspect that it was not disease free. I'd say goodbye to it. Also that she was fucking around showing no respect for our marriage vows, and has lost my trust through her actions.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No way

No way to rehabilitate this whore. I'll leave her here and read no more of her adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous