All Comments on 'Emancipation Ch. 03: Anatomy Lesson'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
taccountstaccountsover 16 years ago
Recommended to all

This is one of the best and hottest lessons on anatomy I have ever read...made me want to be the demonstration model or at least audit the class!

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comment. I admit I did double

check my facts and memory. A good model is always helpful. Feel free to send me a close up photo of your anatomy and other establishing photos in varied poses. Include any nicknames you have for your female parts. They may inspire another story. ;-)) The mouth and hands-on demo is the best part of the 'research'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Whoa! That was an extraordinary anatomy lesson. I'm an experienced lover and even I learned a few things that will make me better. Looking forward to reading all the chapters. I expect that Lois will ultimately be a willing participant in the future. Excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES