Emancipation of Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started counting and had the phone in front of her blinking like before, but at a slower pace. When she awoke, she said, "So what happened? Did I go under?"

"I'm afraid not Amy," he said in a sad voice. "I tried several times. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy this weekend swinging. I bet you can meet some of us right now. Go to the pool with me."

She said, "But my bathing suit isn't as skimpy as the other girls." Jerry didn't say anything back and wanted to see if his directives took hold. Then she giggled and said, "But I can buy that white one I tried on, but was afraid to wear it. Would that be okay?"

Jerry was ecstatic. "Of course that would be okay. You have the perfect body for it. But can I make a suggestion. You will need to completely shave around your vagina before you come down to the pool. Hurry back so we can continue discussing your predicament."

He was ready to use his secret word but she answered, "Okay. I can't wait to see how you can help me."

Before she left, he pointed to a cabana in the back where he would be and to meet him there. Now being sexually charged, she rushed to the elevators. Jerry was extremely happy and smirked all the way down to the pool. As he sat in the cabana waiting for his prey to arrive, he went to his phone to check his list of directives. He needed to embed all of them in her subconscious for her to become a submissive sex slave. He chuckled at his devious thoughts and was happy that she quickly has submitted in her subconscious to his directives.

Amy walked in to the room and David was still asleep loudly snoring. She looked at the room clock and it was already 3:00pm. She wondered where all of the time went. She smiled realizing it had to be because she liked this older guy Jerry. Quickly she went to the bathroom, grabbed her razor and shaved her cunt baby smooth. After she did, she looked in the mirror and became very horny. Touching herself, she was already moist at the look and feeling of her shaved pussy. Then she smiled knowing that she was really attractive like Jerry said. Going over to David, she gave him a light kiss on his cheek and left.

Taking a deep breath at the elevators wearing almost nothing, she didn't care who saw her. Jerry saw Amy walking toward him without wearing a wrap around her waist. He smiled knowing that she rode the elevator and walked through the hotel with just the tiny thong barely covering any of her assets. The thong was buried tightly in between her ass cheeks making her look naked. It was a wonder that security didn't stop her. With wearing a pair of cork 3" platform shoes made her looks very alluring. Heads turned when she finally strolled to him. Standing in front of him she smiled.

"Where do you want me," she asked in a soft sensual voice!

He patted the area next to him on the double blue lounger. She quickly sat down on her side facing him. Her arm was under her head forcing her head up. She was nervous being dressed in such a revealing swim suit and was fidgeting her leg, but felt safe sitting next to Jerry. She was about to say something when two 50 something guys Dennis and Wayne, walked up.

"Where did you meet this lovely creature Jerry," Wayne asked.

Dennis added, "She is very enticing. What's your name gorgeous?"

Perturbed Jerry answered for Amy, "Her name is Amy and I found her being curious about swinging."

As Jerry continued telling them about her, Amy turned on her back and with knees bent keeping her legs tightly together. Looking up at their lusty stares.

Wayne then asked, "So how old are you gorgeous?"

She did look like she was 22 and answered, "I'm 26 if you must know."

Dennis snickered and said, "Oh robbing the cradle are we now Jerry?" Then asking, "Are you going to be at the dance tonight Amy?" She shrugged her shoulders like she didn't know.

Jerry blurted, "Probably not guys. She'll be out with her husband going to a show and clubbing. She was just curious and they haven't signed up yet. Maybe they'll be at the banquet on Saturday."

Dennis said, "Damn you're gorgeous! I hope so."

As they started to leave Wayne stopped and asked, "Gorgeous I saw you quickly walk by me with that cute bare ass. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind, to turn on all fours so I can memorize what a great ass you have."

Amy looked at Jerry, smiled and began to turn on all fours. Jerry hoped she would, showing off her cunt without persuasion. If she did, he knew her inhibitions had been discarded and her new attention whore persona was taking hold.

Once she was leaning on her arms with her bare ass in the air, the two stood right behind her to get a good look at her pussy. The thong was embedded tightly in her ass groove and hiding her cunt. As she wiggled, the guys gave her compliments about her firmed looking ass and what a lucky guy her husband was. Then without any coaxing; she turned back to look at them, reached for her thong and pulled it off her cunt.

She could see their expressions of lust when she said, "Is this what you guys wanted to see?"

Jerry chuckled at her naughty behavior and the guys asked for her to spread he legs farther apart. She did as requested. Then Wayne reached in and touched her cunt that was becoming drenched with anticipation. He began rubbing it and Dennis took a turn. That's when Jerry stopped their groping. He knew that Amy would fuck them if they wanted her too. That was one of her compliance instructions, which was to fuck everyone who wanted her.

"Okay guys! I think you seen enough. Hopefully she'll be at Saturday's banquet and maybe you can get better acquainted then."

Amy turned over back on her side looking at Jerry. The guys thanked her for the show, but she didn't pay attention to them. She was more engrossed in Jerry. Before anyone else interrupted them, he got up and closed the front canvas. Now they were isolated and he could finish his indoctrination. But Amy had another idea. The guys got her juices flowing and now needed sex. It was the sexual feeling she had many times in high school and college, but never acted on it. But now she didn't care about anything or anyone seeing.

Sensually she said, "You made me horny all day and now Jerry you're going to finish what you started. I may not be able to be hypnotized, but just talking sex with you is making me really horny. So now darling, make love to me."

She got closer to him and reached for the bulge in his pants. Pulling them down, his 8" thick cock pooped straight up. He was already horny from watching this young innocent girl, becoming a temptress. He was pleased with himself and happy with how quickly she had acted to the stimulus. As Amy began sucking on his cock, he knew he had to show her some techniques. He showed her how to touch him, to stroke his shaft, to suck on his head and swirl her tongue around his helmet. She was a quick learner. In no time she had him at the edge of eruption, but he stopped. Pulling her thong to one side, he had her straddle him.

Sitting down on his raging large extremity she said, "Oh My God Jerry! You're so much bigger then David. I don't know if I can get you in me."

Her thin body wasn't made for large cocks. But he still began pushing himself into her wet tight hole. Slowly at first, until he got most of his thick shaft deep inside her pulsating wanting pussy. After a few minutes getting her loose, he began plowing in an out of her stretched hole going balls deep.

She gave out a loud moan of agony mixed with pleasure, "Oh God Jerry. It hurts but feels so good. I didn't know another guy could make me crave sex. You're only the second guy that I've had sex with!" He snickered but didn't say anything back.

Soon she was riding him like a slut in heat and taking all of him in her. She moaned that he was so much bigger then David many times and how he excited parts of her that she never had been pleasured before. Then she came with a huge orgasm. As she shuddered in bliss, she moaned that it's been years since she had one. Once she calmed, he pushed her off and placed her on her back. Taking her legs, he bent them up her body and pushed his throbbing cock back in.

She gave out aloud moan. "Oh god Jerry, you're so big! I love how you feel in me. Oh yes fuck me this time. I want it hard! I want to scream in pleasure. Oh yes that's it darling!"

Looking down at this gorgeous girl moving with such sexual energy, made Jerry began fucking her with lusty abandonment. He was deep inside her, pulling all the way out a few times, and then thrusting back in. As he was roughly fucked this young beauty, he couldn't stop thinking about all of the guys that were going to enjoy her charms this weekend. He smiled and began his nonstop ravishing of her tight hot body. Moving the bra off her perky breast, he kissed one and then the other. Her nipples immediately became erect. Then without warning she came again. Chuckling to himself, he knew she was now his slut and soon his money making whore. He needed to try one last thing to make sure that she had shifted her demeanor from a modest innocent girl into a raging horny slut. After she stopped shaking, he pulled out, had her open her mouth, and spewed a huge load of semen into it. She licked her lips and swallowed it all.

Then she said, "That is so yummy Jerry. Do all the guys cum taste so good? It was like swallowing chocolate syrup." Giggling, "I'm going to really enjoy making guys cum in my mouth. You are so very tasty. Can I have some more?"

He again chuckled and said, "Sure Amy. You can have as much as you want!" She giggled!

He told her to lie on her stomach and he would give her a nice back rub. She flipped over. He massaged her shoulders and she started to fall asleep. He whispered to put these ear plugs in and he would play some music for her to relax. He handed them to her and she placed them in her ears. Then she lay back down. Just before he turned the recording on, he whispered, "Zanzibar". She immediately went into a cataleptic trance. But what he turned on afterwards wasn't music, but 30 minutes of directives, compliments, grooming orders, wardrobe orders, what her desires are, being an exhibitionist, becoming a working girl, and being addict to every type of sex imaginable, as well as many other suggestions. Once these commands are embedded into her subconscious, she would be his to manipulate anyway he wanted.

He stayed and watched her for a few minutes. He could tell she was being stimulated by how her eyes moved under her closed eye lids. He had to find Lisa and needed to get some water for Amy. From past experiences he knew that when she awoke, she would be very thirsty. So he left.

He got to his room and saw Devon on his back with Lisa riding his huge meat and Suzy above his mouth. As Devon stimulated both girls, they began kissing each other. Jerry smiled and left. He went and stopped at the little snack store and got some water.

When he got back to the cabana, he heard, "That's it gorgeous. You have such a tight beautiful cunt. You feel so good."

Opening the canvas, Wayne had Amy on all fours, ass propped up, and he was speedily fucking her. But she wasn't moving like she should have been, as he enjoyed her flesh.

"What the fuck Wayne," he yelled! "Get the fuck off her you fucking bastard!"

"Sorry Jerry, but I'm almost there. Give me a few minutes. She didn't say no, when I asked if I could fuck her. Man she is so hot."

Jerry went to grab him but Wayne was a big fat guy and had 100 pounds on Jerry so he pushed him back.

"Just a few more strokes Jerry. I'll be done in a minute. She is such a hot cutie. Ah yes! Ah yes!"

"Don't you dare leave your stuff in her," Jerry barked back.

He pulled out and shot the load on her ass. Then he said, "I just came back to get her phone number. You weren't here and her thong was off her lovely cunt. I propped her ass up and her lovely hole was begging me to fuck it. Damn Jerry, she's the hottest piece of sweet ass at convention. You shouldn't keep her for yourself and you really can't blame me, now can you?"

Jerry told him to get the hell out. Pulling up his swim trunks, he did.

As he gently pushed Amy back down, he was happy that Wayne didn't wake her up from the stimulation. Wiping off Wayne's goo from her ass, he heard his music coming on the tape, which told him that the recording was over. Amy slowly woke up and turned over to look at Jerry.

She smiled and said, "Oh I needed that nap. I feel so refreshed. What time is it?" As Jerry answered it was almost 5 pm, she whimpered, "Oh my! I'm all wet in my pussy. You think I had a sex dream?"

Jerry smiled and answered, "Probably Amy. You were moving your hips like you were having sex. Maybe I can satisfy that urge you now have." He laughed afterwards.

The crowd that used to be at the pool had left except for a few non convention hotel guest. He gave her the water and she guzzled it all down.

Smiling at him she answered, "Oh yes Jerry! I'm really horny. I love to feel you in me again."

But now he wanted to do with the front open. It was a test to see if she would throw all caution away and fuck in the open for others to watch. Moving the lounger closer to the front, he had her take off the swim suit. Placing her head facing toward the pool, she was on all fours. The one thing Wayne was right about was seeing her pussy begging for him to fuck it. Spreading her legs apart, he pushed back into her drenched wanting hot box. She pleasurably moaned as he did.

She kept sighing, "I love you Jerry. You have made me whole again. Oh yes make love to me! Yes! Yes! Oh! That's it, you feel wonderful!"

Her loud moaning didn't go unnoticed. Two guys drinking beers at the pool bar turned back to see what was happening. They saw a head of a girl in a cabana moving back and forth. The black bartender didn't notice because he was engrossed with the news about another police shooting. The guys took their beers and walked back to the cabana. They stood in front watching Amy getting fucked. She looked at them and smiled.

Then Jerry said, "You can't fuck her, but I bet if you ask nicely she'll suck you guys off."

Amy smiled and moaned, "Oh goodie, yummy cum. Come here cutie!"

They did and Amy asked who was first. The young 20 something guy had his cock out of his shorts and pushed it in Amy's face. She opened her mouth and began sucking on his tip. He finally pushed half of his cock in and she swallowed it without gagging. As Jerry was fucking her cunt, this young dude was fucking her mouth. The other guy walked over to her side and played with her small tits, pulling on her nipples. She moaned louder with a cock in her mouth. Then he walked back and looked at this sexy beauty being impelled by Jerry. Jerry pulled out and the guy looked at her gaping open cunt. He asked if he could touch. Jerry nodded yes. He began fingering her clit and pushed a finger in her hole.

"You should fell how wet this girl is Tommy," he yelled. "She's seems to be enjoying herself too."

When he stopped, Jerry reentered her and began pumping her faster. Tommy pulled out of her mouth and walked back to see what Tim was talking about. Tim now rock hard from playing with Amy's pussy, pushed his cock in her mouth. Just as he did, she began shuddering again with another orgasm. Jerry pulled out and let Tommy have a look at her drenched hole. He played with it, which started her engine again. She moved back and forth with is probing. Then Tim blew his load in her mouth and she swallowed most of it. Some ran down her chin. Tommy went back to get sucked off as Jerry pushed back into his beautiful young slut. It wasn't long before Jerry blew his load deep inside her. As he pulled out his shrinking cock, his cum started to drip down her legs. Then Tommy blew his load on her face. After she licked their cocks clean, She began scooping up the sticky goo off her face and sucking it off her fingers. While she was doing that, the guys asked Jerry what her story was.

Jerry answered with a little white lie, "She's my step daughter and just loves sex. She also owes me money for college. I have to be careful who fucks her because she can go all night. So I farm her out for a huge price."

Amy listening to his tall tale, laughed, sucked their cum off her fingers and added, "Yes guys this should have cost you 3 bills each. But you taste so yummy. I gave it to you free."

They thanked her and left. Putting her bathing suit back on, Jerry gave his Hawaiian shirt for her to wear and walked her back to her room. Once there, he kissed her good bye and said he would see her tomorrow and to sign up for the convention. When he walked toward his room, he smiled knowing that he found number 6. She would make a great working girl to be used for years. Now he has three days to break her in, making sure she'll continue the slut endeavors after the convention. But first he had to see if David can be part of her new career, otherwise he would have them get divorced, like he made the other girls do with their husbands.

When Amy walked into the room, David was up and dressed for a night out. "What the fuck Amy! Where have you been and what are you wearing?"

"Do you like," she answered. Taking off the pink Hawaiian shirt, she began strutting around. When she bent over wiggling her ass in David's face, she said, "Go ahead and slap my cute ass David."

David was in total shock. He wondered what happened in the few hours that he slept, to get his wife so frisky? He never saw her in such a revealing outfit. He could see her vagina bent that way and her nipples were protruding from under the top, if you called it a top. It looked like a thin piece of cloth just hiding her nipples but exposing the rest of her breast. As she kept wiggling her ass begging him to slap it, he finally did.

It was a hard angry slap across her right cheek that made her yelp. "Not so hard sweetie. A loving slap is all I wanted."

Pulling her up and turning her around, he looked into her sparkling hazel eyes and asked, "What's gotten into you Amy. Are you crazy acting like some trollop? I've never seen you like this before. What happened?"

It wasn't the response she expected. Quickly she kissed him. She wanted to say Jerry got into her with his big cock giving her orgasms, but decide not to. Instead she put her arms around his neck, giggled and sensually answered. "You said you wanted me to wear that type of bathing suit that you saw the other girls wearing. So I bought one. But I found out that I had to shave my pussy to make it look good. So I did and it got me really horny. Let me show you."

She moved the thong to the side to show him her baby smooth cunt. He smiled and was starting to become excited about her. He used to become really thrilled by her flirting when in college. Then her parents died and she seemed to stop living. He was pleased that she seemed happy again, but also worried about her naughty behavior.

Continuing her story, "Then I ran into Jerry and Lisa. So I spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool enjoying the sun and talking with them about the convention, which got me even hornier. I now know I want to sign up tomorrow." Now laughing, "When I bought the bathing suit, I also bought this sexy skirt. I just have to find a top to go with it."

She went to get it and came out with it on. David was now in lust for his wife. The skirt was black shinning leather that barely covered her ass cheeks. If she sat down, it would rise up showing her panty. He liked it.

Taking her in his arms, he gave her a huge passionate kiss and said, "Wow Amy! I love the new you. It's like the first year we were together. I want you so bad and sorry I yelled at you. But I made dinner and show reservation. We should get going."

He kissed her again and she reached for the bulge in his pants. The next thing they were on the bed fucking like lost lovers. She only removed the thong swim bottoms and he fucked her with the skirt on. It only took a few minutes for him to spew a load in her. Then she went to take a quick shower. As she was still in the shower, there was a knock at the door. David answered it and it was Jerry standing there. He asked to get his shirt back and David let him in.