All Comments on 'Embracing the Tension Ch. 11'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you! Beautiful love story with a perfect, yet very believable, ending. Ryan and Erik’s romance was a satisfying read from start to finish. Please consider publishing both parts as one book. I will buy it! You are gifted. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.......

I have enjoyed reading all (both parts) of this beautiful love story. I almost did not read it in the very beginning when I realized it was based on two gay male porn stars. I'm happy that I hung in there, even through the pain when neither could quite figure out how to be together and Ryan ran away from New York. It was extremely painful for me! It was obviously the right decision, and it seems that fate played a huge role in bringing what was always meant to be, together in the end. I have felt many emotions as I have read all of it. Frustration, Sadness, Happiness, Tears of Pain and Joy!!! I enjoyed the realistic ending very much. I would have loved to see the changes in Eric as he relaxes and lets go of all the stress and loneliness of New York... But I have a good imagination, and I see these two having a good and happy life together. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. Excellent work, it has become on of my favorite Lit stories.

Reader777Reader777about 6 years ago

Great stories. I’ve read every word and enjoyed it. I feel like these men are friends of mine and I will miss being in touch with them. Thanks for sharing them with me and I’ll be looking forward to future stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dare I hope?

I have loved this excellently written story since the beginning. Is there perhaps a chance that you will develop these characters a bit further with "Embracing the Cold"? I, for one, would certainly like to read how things work out for them while they are living as a couple and whether they manage to find Nathaniel - or perhaps a NOT Nathaniel? I can understand if you're feeling like you'd like to wrap it up at this point, but I'm pretty sure other readers would also be delighted if you did another round of stories with Erik and Ryan. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The story is so evocative, almost a yearning takes one over when reading it. I will read it all again, now that all the chapters are posted. I mean, your description of the visit to Staten Island a couple of chapters back, your description of the trip to the zoo, many other instances, it's just that a strange sort of yearning takes me over when I read your work. Push and Pull was the same. Your physical description of Erik was masterful; the parting at the end. I am definitely going to be reading anything else you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us. This is an amazing story.

LuvtoreadyouLuvtoreadyoualmost 6 years ago
Fin

Thank you I enjoyed both series with these beautiful boys. You write beautifully I can't wait to read more of your works. Keep writing and sharing your talent.♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this story!!!

As someone who’s been reading mm romance novels almost religiously the past several months, I think you should consider making this a book! It was so well written, great character development and above all else, was sexy and spoke to my heart. I even stopped reading the mm novel I’m halfway through right now to finish the story. Really great job!

judojonjudojonabout 4 years ago
one more chapter

So would like to see you complete this as it is very good. We need to see them get married and hope to get his familly to come around . please do it . thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!

This was amazing. I really really hope you do a final story of them. Your work is great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

This series was such a journey. Some of the best writing I have seen. I found myself finding the sex sequences to be secondary to the love story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I read this whole series at one sitting and was hooked from first word to last.

The storyline, dialogue and characterisation are second to none and make for a thoroughly satisfying romantic novel.

The time and effort taken to create this work is sadly not rewarded in such a few comments, but this reader will be eternally grateful for having been able to experience the journey that the author laid out for the reader.

Thank you times ten Hudsbart.

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

Great series of stories. I agree with someone before who said the sex was secondary to the story and the excellent character development. Well done!

islandchicaislandchica7 months ago

Long(ish) comment alert…

I found ‘Between the push and the pull’ a few years ago and was so heartbroken that they did not end up together. I’m a sucker for a happy ending. Fast forward to a few months ago when I came back to the site. I have been searching for a few stories that stood out to me years ago and found a few of them. There is one in particular I am still unable to find as I cannot remember the title or the author. Random scenes pop out at me though. When I read the first chapter of BPP again I remembered the sad ending and quickly moved on. This is my third time deep searching for that other story and when I came across BPP again I wondered if the scene I remembered was from this story. It was not. But I made a pleasing discovery when I clicked on the author link. Erik and Ryan’s story continued! 😁😁😁 Thank you, thank you, thank you! They got their HEA! (A part of me wants Erik’s family to come around but…) Loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it any good story has a whole lot of emotion. So great job! Keep writing and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous