All Comments on 'Embracing Who I Am'

by Singleman96

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True that

Anal pleasures are amazing! This story is almost me, except I started much later, in my late fifties. Now 39 years of marriage and two adult kids later, I'm questioning why I enjoy cock so much. My outlet is my male massage therapist who loves to play with my ass and complete the session with a very good fucking. The only thing I haven't really let myself go on is kissing. Is it as good as kissing a woman's soft lips?

patrick918patrick918about 7 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!

great story from start to finish .. i can kinda relate to this story . i was also with an older guy . i think i was in my 20's he must of been in his mid 50's but it was great . he would never fuck me but we did tons of kissing and lots of body contact . and in my eyes kissing and body contact are 2 keys to making things great .... im very much bi . but im really wanting a b/f . im 43 now and i know i love being with a male .. my big problem is .. in still locked up in a closet .... i want to come out but its fear that always says dont ........ but anyways great story .. write more please ...

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 7 years ago
Can't Wait for the Sequel

Would love to hear about his being bred by guys younger than he is and perhaps some interracial encounters. Great start! Thanks!

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uabout 7 years ago
Great story.

Like a couple of the other readers stated this is the type a story that all of us would hope would be the first time we ever experienced Gay sex. There's a 56-year-old guy I wish my first time could be like This.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Details

Loved the story but found a couple details that didn't match. When he got ready to go meet Dave you said "I went out to my car, put the address into my GPS and drove on down to the hotel." After their encounter you wrote "When I finally recovered, he got me cleaned up and dressed and we went back to his car. He took me back to college..." Sorry, don't mean to nit pick but I guess I'm OCD and when I come across things like this, it drives me nuts. lol I am looking forward to a sequel. There will be one, right??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's nice that he discovered a new part of himself, but

What's with the cumslut bs? Okay,, I understand that it's a buzzword to get votes, but can we please try to understand that not every person new to sex becomes a whore, and even whores need actual, real love, not just sex/ being a hole to get off in.

And the no condom thing? That old asshole went through the 80's. We lost so many good people. I just couldn't get passed this sh!t. Wtf, man?

jacksjoojacksjooabout 7 years ago
There was no reason for bareback

I agree with earlier comment, WTF? No condom??? This was just random sex with a relative stranger, not heat of passion, committed relationship etc. This first time moron, and the 45 year old asshole is why HIV and AIDS Spreads.

There are other bareback stories here, and almost all are preceded by messages about the need to always use condoms in real life.

However, none of them were this casual about dismissing safe sex, in such a shallow and offhanded way.

Your story was aggrevating on a number of levels.

sm1982sm1982about 7 years ago
When I read how old his first time partner would be..

Seriously, 45 with 55 being the oldest he would do and he's like 19? Why would a straight young guy in college say. "Let me go find someone old enough to by my dad to fuck?" Wtf is up with the age gap? If he was as straight as he thought he was, were his gfs/women he dated older too? Why didn't he turn to Ryan to find someone more suitable and safe? I didn't read pass that part since the story began with talking about him being in college but he hooks up with some old fart from Craigslist smh

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 7 years ago
First Time

I now there are some problems with the story but I fund it exciting..........Getting screwed the first time by any guy, young or old is really HOT ! Cum slut - no, just a young guy who found out he likes a guy to fuck him, and wants to be fucked a lot more - maybe even stick his cock into a guys hot tight manpussy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is similar to my first time with one big exception—-I was 43 and he was 29. I knew right away when I took his cock into my mouth that I was now a cock sucker and soon found that I love cum too. Later that night he said he wanted to fuck me and I just said okay. He prepped like the guy in the story and then took his time entering me. After I got used to him, he fucked me for about 45 minutes before he filled my ass with cum. I knew that I had experienced the best sex in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you’re looking for a man on Craigslist, you’re not straight. Maybe gay, maybe bi, but not straight. Lack of experience does not equate to orientation. If you’re going to use labels use them correctly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You gave a grandfather complex instead of a father complex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous