Emerald Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrInsect
MrInsect
93 Followers

'I think thats a better use of it. Now keep that there until I say other wise and enjoy your own flavour.'

Alicia's eyes went from confused to amused. She put her hands on her naked hips and nodded, making a big show of rolling the panties around in her mouth. Jack smacked her on the ass and told her to lead him to the collection point. Alicia moaned through her makeshift gag and walked out of the room, Jack following close behind, enjoying the rolling curves of her backside and the sides of her bouncing breasts peeking around the sides of her smooth back.

She lead him down a series of corridors, which seemed to run around the display hall by Jacks calculation. Everyone in the halls looked and leered at the naked girl walking down the hall but she paid them no mind and just kept walking. One particularly short, nasty alien bloke tried to grab her still petal pink ass but Jack grabbed his wrist before he could, gave him a shove against the wall and kept moving. The alien grumbled and went back to work.

They finally arrived at a loading bay large enough to hold three hover trucks. There was only one there now and Jack saw that it belonged to the Hutt aid who had given him the ticket that night. He hailed him and the humanoid walked over. He gave Alicia the once over, then turned to Jack.

'I hope this is not the only slave you have in your possession.'

Jack smiled. Straight to business, thats what he had expected from this guy.

'Actually, she's a gift to me from the auction runners. A little incentive to give a good review to the Hutt.'

'Ah, I see. So, did it work?' He asked with a grin.

Finally mellowing out a little, thought Jack.

'Well, can't say I really agree with the business itself, but it was well organised. The staff were professional and helpful and their were some pretty attractive girls too.'

'Good to hear. Last time we sent someone to one of this groups auctions about 12 years back, there was a rather nasty altercation. Something about one of the bidders murdering another over a slave. We only came back because of that special item they said they had.'

Jack explained about the twi'leks and the price he had paid for them with his own cash.

'I see. Perhaps next time we'll send more cash, if the girls truly are of the quality they boast. Congratulations on your win.'

'Thanks. But your budget still got you six girls for the palace.'

The aid raised his eyebrows.

'Out of how many?'

'50 lots total'

The aid nodded his head.

'Very good. I believe the clerk over there should be able to bring them out.'

He pointed to a kiosk on the left side of the dock, with a door to its left.

'Right. I'll see if he can bring my speeder around too.'

The three of them walked over to the desk. Jack was pleased to see that Damane the zabrak was waiting for them at the window.

'Damane, good to see you. Do you know if Bross won his auction?'

The Zabrak nodded his head.

'Easily. He's still here, bringing out the girls to the winners, so we have her in the back room, eating something while she waits.'

Jack grinned.

'Speaking of which, I've got my winning numbers right here. These are the one's going with him.'

Damane nodded again.

'They'll be right out.'

The aid spoke.

'Have the ones coming with me line up against the wall. I want to see what my employer had bought.'

Another nod.

'Sure thing, sir.'

Damane took the tickets, which had been printed out by the chair after Jack had won a lot, and punched something into the computer.

'They'll be out in a minute.'

Sixty two seconds later the door opened and Bross walked out with the Hutts girls behind him. Bross ordered them to line up facing away from the wall, then, while the aid looked them over, he walked over to Jack and shook his hand warmly.

'Took your words about handling her to heart. So far its good advice.'

'Good to hear. Keep it up and trust me you'll be really happy with the results.'

Bross grinned. He looked over at Alicia.

'She the gift you were meant to get?'

'Yeah.'

'Hot one. So you won the triplets then.'

Jack nodded.

'Yep. For less than I thought too. Mind bringing them out here?'

'Sure thing.'

He handed him the last ticket and as Bross walked back through the door, Jack suddenly remembered he needed his speeder brought round and asked Damane to organise it. Damane tapped his communicator and after a quick call, told Jack that the valet would bring it round. 30 seconds later his speeder arrived next to the hutt transport. At this point the aid finished his inspection and walked over to Jack.

'I am pleased with your acquisitions tonight, especially the chiss woman. She'll be of particular interest to the Hutt.'

'I figured.'

'I would still like to see these twi'leks of yours though.'

'Sure, they'll be out any second.'

As if by magic, the doors opened and Bross walked out with the twi'leks behind them, still in their auction outfits, cuffs and all. Even in their ridiculous boots they still managed to walk with a steady grace, their tits rising and falling softly as the went. The aids normally stone faced composure had disappeared as he stared in amazement at the girls.

'By the hutts, we really should have sent more to this auction.'

Jack grinned.

'Ah well next time. Hey, shouldn't you be getting back now? Or are your new slaves just gonna stand there all night?'

The aid recovered and voiced his agreement. With a final goodbye, he loaded the slaves into the hover truck and departed, leaving just Jack, Bross, Damane, Alicia and the twi'leks. The twi'leks were trying to suppress smiles. They were very happy they had gone to a private buyer instead of a harem and were even more glad it had been the man with the magic fingers, especially the girl he had played with earlier, who was almost shaking with anticipation, something Jack noticed.

Alicia was fidgeting too, rubbing her thighs against each other, trying to keep herself from touching her pussy, something that was becoming harder and harder to do. Despite her envying the triplets looks, her lust for them overrode her mind and she openly stared at their amazing slim, yet curving bodies, full breasts and tight, round asses, devouring them with her eyes, drooling onto her own tits through her gag. Never missing a trick, Jack quickly noticed this too.

He turned back to the duros and shook his hand.

'Thanks Bross. You ever need a few good words whispered into the hutts ear, just let me know.'

'I'll keep that in mind. Here's my com frequency and pass number.'

'Thanks. Have a good night.'

He watched Bross walk back through the door, no doubt off to have a bit of fun with his togruta. Jack turned back to the naked blonde next to him, who looked as if she was about pull a muscle from holding herself back. He grabbed her shoulder and smacked her bottom to get her attention. She squealed, moaned, then stood up properly and looked at him.

'Come on, time to go. Take the middle seat in the back. Could you get the towel out of the boot? I don't want your pussy ruining my seats.'

She nodded and walked to the speeder. Jack turned to the triplets.

'Do you three have names?'

The girl he had fondled spoke. Jacks cock hardened instantly at the sound of her smooth, sultry, full, rich, melodious voice, with the heavy native Rylothian (French) accent making it sound even more spectacular.

'No master. We were not given names at birth. Our trainers just referred to us as 'One', 'Two' or 'Three'.

'Okay, which of you is 'One'?'

'Our trainers assigned us a different number each session.'

Jack frowned. That would be a problem. While it wasn't uncommon to refer to slaves by a number in bigger harems, for Jack it was both insulting and problematic for communication.

'Okay, well, we'll sort out that problem back at my farm. For now, you'll be 'One' and your sisters can be 'Two' and 'Three'.'

He pointed his hand at first the left, than the right girl, signifying who was who.

'Thats my speeder over there. I want you to ride up front with me...'

He pointed to the girl who had spoken.

'... and you two get in the back, either side of the blonde girl.'

He noticed 'Two' looking between Alicia and him.

'If you have questions, feel free to ask them. I'm not going to deny your right to speak.'

The girls looked at him surprised, then 'Two' gingerly spoke.

'Master, is that girl your slave? I've seen her before but only briefly.'

Jack smiled, hoping to put her at ease.

'Well, yes and no...'

He explained Alicia's situation as they walked to the speeder. When they got there they were smiling, glad to have been bought by this nice, kind young man. They could tell he was intelligent too, given how he handled that strange man with the other slaves. He suddenly stopped and the twileks halted behind him. He quickly walked round behind them. The twileks wondered what he was doing.

'Oops, I almost forgot the key to your cuffs.'

The girls smiled. They didn't really mind the cuffs. Truth be told, they rather enjoyed bondage and weren't adverse to long periods trussed up. They were also masochists and, like red, enjoyed sexual pain as long as it didn't turn into torture. They told Jack how they liked kinky play and he smiled.

'Well, thats good to know but I can't keep you restrained forever. I still need the key to these.'

He jogged over to Damane who passed him the key. He ran back and removed the cuffs and collars from 'Two' and 'Three'. 'One' was confused as to why she wan't being unbound but Jack winked at her and she relaxed. She was learning to trust her new master. They reached the speeder, which Alicia was sitting in, on the towel as instructed. Jack asked her to step out for a second.

Confused but still submissive, she stepped out. Jack ordered her to turn around and 'Two' to get into the speeder. As 'Two' got in, Alicia couldn't help ogling her ass. Jack smacked her on her own ass again to bring her attention back and she jumped a little. Jack took one of the collars and slipped it round her neck.

Se was confused, even more so when he pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed them, along with her elbows, so they were firmly trapped behind her. She was now in a bond that made her tits thrust out as her shoulders were forced back, and her arching back made her ass pop out enticingly, something 'Three' seemed to like.

'Okay, 'Three', help Alicia back into the speeder, then get in yourself. I'll help 'One' then we'll get going.'

'Three' put her arms on Alicia's shoulders to help her in, causing the blonde girls cheeks to flush. Jack opened the passenger side door, then helped 'One' in, copping a feel of her full, green behind, making her giggle. Jack slowly walked around to the driver side, noticing Alicia face was fully flushed, along with the top of her chest, from being in such close proximity to two of the most sexually enticing girls in the galaxy. Jack could tell she wanted to play with herself but he had something better in mind.

'Girls, I think Alicia wants a little bit of relief, given how worked up she is. Just no penetration, she wants to stay a virgin.'

The two twi'leks smiled and both turned to Alicia, who was panting through her panties. 'Three' pinched her left nipple and the bound girl moaned.

'Her nipples are hard as metal.'

'Two's hand shot down to Alicia's crotch and, judging from her squeal, started playing with her pussy.

'She dripping like a faucet too' the twi'lek reported.

Jack climbed into the drivers seat, then looked back.

'Well then, wait for me to get us moving, then you three can have some fun.'

The twi'leks beamed.

'Yes Master.'

Jack turned back. He was getting a bit of a kick out of being called master. He was starting to see what the attraction to slavery of this kind was about. Still, he couldn't really agree with it totally, it was still slavery after all. He put that out of his mind as accelerated the speeder and turned towards the desert. Once they were cruising away from the city into the desert plains, the twi'leks decided to start playing with Alicia.

Leaning over to the helpless girl, they both gave her smouldering looks as they started rubbing her thighs, causing Alicia to pant and squirm on her towel. 'Three' used her hand to gently turn the girls face toward her, before pulling the panties out of her mouth and smothering it in a kiss that could have brought the dead back to life. Alicia reciprocated and the two were soon giving a make out display that would have put any porn movie to shame, their tongues dancing and swirling in each others mouth.

'Two' meanwhile, decided to focus her attentions a little lower, specifically on the two big breasts hanging from the humans chest. While not quite as big as hers or her sisters, they were still large by anyones standards. She grabbed both tits in her hands and started massaging them with a will, enjoying how the soft flesh felt between her fingers. She could hear the human moaning into her sisters mouth and could see her pale pink nipples standing out proud and stiff from her areola. Grabbing them between her fingers, she rolled, pinched and squeezed the little nubs, eliciting more moans from her new lover.

'Three' broke off the kiss and before Alicia closed her mouth, the panties were inserted again. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, 'Three' slowly made her way down her slim, shapely body, trailing her tongue over Alicia's right breast, down the middle her flat stomach over he navel, before she finally ended up on the speeder's floor, on her knees, with her head between the blonde's smooth thighs.

Staring at her bare pussy, 'Three' licked her lips and was about to start playing when Jack spoke up from the front.

'She still a virgin and wants to stay that way 'Three'. No fingers please.'

'Yes Master' 'Three' replied over her shoulder before she grasped Alicia's thighs and leaned forward to start lapping at her pretty little clit. This, coupled with 'Two', who was now both groping and sucking on her tits, sent Alicia straight over the edge into a massive orgasm, a long slow moan ringing out from her pantie stuffed mouth.

Jack's pants had become considerably tighter the further this went on, almost painfully so. He would have put the speeder on auto-pilot if not for the particularly tricky stretch of outcrops, being to much for the computer. Once they were back home, Jack would have a lot of fun with his girls, but he was silently bemoaning the fact he couldn't have them now.

Looking over at the passenger seat, Jack saw 'One' was watching her sisters pleasuring Alicia with great interest. Her breathing had deepened and her thighs were rubbing together gently. There was no doubt that she would have been pleasuring herself right now, if not for her cuffed arms. Her lips were slightly parted and her nipples were standing out against the mesh band that didn't cover and barely contained her massive bust.

'Enjoying the show?' Jack asked, a grin on his face.

'One' didn't realise he was talking to her for a second. Then she smiled and turned back to him.

'Yes Master. She's really attractive.'

Not nearly as attractive as you, especially with that accent, thought Jack.

'Well, we'll be at my home soon, so if you want I'll let you join them.'

'Thank you Master. But...' 'One' trailed off and looked down as her training kicked in. Jack gave her a reassuring look.

'It's okay, you can ask me anything.'

'One' gave him a shy smile but didn't raise her eyes.

'Then... could I... have you instead Master?' she said, obviously a little worried that she'd overstep.

'Sure. We'll leave them here in the speeder and go have some fun.' said Jack, smiling at her shyness despite what she was wearing.

The twi'lek smiled, her mind now focused on guessing what her new masters plans for her and her sisters were.

------

MrInsect
MrInsect
93 Followers
12