All Comments on 'Emerson and the Lion Ch. 03'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ali's concept of love is really, really fucked up. I can't continue reading this story. Its awful that people think such type of relationships are normal and okay. People like Ali belong in prison. Caleb is right about Ali.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

Yes, Ali is hyper controlling but I still sense something else below the surface. I intend to hang around to see if I'm right. What Emerson does need to tell Ali is that he needs a tutor to help learn more Arabic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am loving this

A beautiful fantasy. Ali's dominant, protective, hyper controlling nature makes him every cub's dream come true. I like how it's sort of based in some actual cultural norms but also is imaginary.

Interesting to me how when people don't like something because it doesn't fit their definition of sexually appealling, they have to criticize. Everybody's different, and to each his or her own! Don't like it? Read something else and skip the negative comments. The authors work hard to share something of themselves with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's an interesting and fun story, however the development of characters is quite strange, especially in the second chapter. Em, a 18yr old teenager who grew up in LA, performed with a dance group, who was an successful athlete in highschool and had the courage to leave the college campus on his own, all factors that indicate a somewhat self-confident and strong willed character turns into some extremely childlike, naive, victim character. And Ali sound more like a middleaged businessguy who looks for a preadolscent human pet and thinks that almos everybody outside of his house is a sexual predator when it comes to Em. Well Nasir definitely is one. Even though you give embellished descriptions, some actions boarder on sexuall harrasment. The 3rd chapter has a more realistic and coherent approach compared to the previous one.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

Re-read my comment and realize it could be taken as criticism, which it isn't. Ali is controlling and Emerson is dealing with it. He did go back to school, even though Ali would prefer he didn't. I also believe that Ali loves Emerson, I like that aspect of the story. However, I might have read too much paranormal and mystery fiction, but I do detect something else here. Little hints here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Cannot wait to read more of E's emasculation!

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Everyone has an opinion

As per this story, it is my opinion that Ali does love Emerson. Whether it is Ali's culture or the way he sees things, He is a lil bit controlling but if Emerson can handle it them that is for them.

The story is great and has many possibilities to be an Awesome story. The author has done a great job with portraying characters that are from different cultures. I think it has enhanced the story tremendously. I am waiting for the next chapter to come out and see where the author has taken the readers to. Please keep writing for you have a way of telling a great story.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!

This is developing into a real love story! I love the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites