All Comments on 'Emerson and the Lion Ch. 06'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting!

Hot! I don't know where they'll end up but that boy better get safely back to Ali! They belong together! Keep it going please!

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
both of them going through

I believe both Ali and Emerson are going through hello. They need each other and without them together, they are not a whole. Samir is not Ali and Emerson is not Caleb for Samir. The couples need to get right for each other. Emerson needs to talk to Caleb and tell him to behave and listen to what Ali has to say for now. Samir needs to understand Caleb is a little stronger than Emerson and has his own life , but he needs to have Caleb and Samir come together mutually. Then their relationship will grow as well. Please keep telling their story for it gets better as it progresses. I will be waiting for the next saga to pop up.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doesn't Add Up

I don't know if is the storytelling or the plot line but Ali's explanations don't make sense. Ali's father knew what was going on with his son and his fucked up business arrangements but let it happen. Not exactly something that would happen in a heavily patriarchal society. Then Ali goes on about working in McDonalds if he has to, but supposedly he put money in Emerson's account and bought a house in Emerson's name. So right off Ali is lying about something. Love Emerson? Not exact a relationship built on trust, is it?

I don't but Emerson as a submissive either. His transition from straight to gay was too easy.

Nope. Previous commenters had it right. The entire family are a bunch of predators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job

Ignore the snarky critical comments. This is a very good read. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The waiting period...

Now we wait for Ali's problems to be resolved. Meantime, we know Ali and Emerson belong together, and have pledged their love to each other, have made love, have enjoyed each other's bodies. When Ali is reunited with Emerson, can Ali give Emerson a blow job?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites