Emerson and the Lion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He froze when I touched him. He slowly slid back and away from me and then left the bed. I laid there, just as he'd left me. When he returned, he wiped his evidence sample off of me lightly with a damp towel as though hoping I was still asleep. I played along, not wanting to embarrass him further. He'd had things with Caleb messed up and had been worried for his brother, of course his body needed release. He dried me with the other side of the towel.

He slid back in behind me, his underwear brushed my hand. He must have changed into a clean pair because these felt cool and fresh. His arms wrapped me up once again, but he didn't pull up my pajamas. He gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

He had one arm across my tummy, resting a hand on my butt, cupping it gently. I felt my hole twitch with excitement, thinking Ali was near. I prayed his hand wouldn't find my erection, but if he truly was growing into his brother's role, he would completely ignore my cock. I fell back to sleep as his breathing became regular against my face.

Although it wasn't Ali, I was glad to feel safe in a lion's arms once again.

*****