All Comments on 'Emerson and the Lion Ch. 10'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

You need to continue this with more threesome action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A True Love Story

Probably the best I have read here. It has everything imaginable. Hurt, pain, love, excitement and of course sex. Very well written. Hope you write more stories like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

More three way with Izim plz.

I hope they become a 3 way couple.

2 dominant muscles in love with a twink.

I hope u write a scene where Izim agrees to bottom for Ali only so he could share his lover with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disturbing

This relationship bears all the signs of an unequal abusive relationship between an emotionally damaged weaker partner and an emotionally manipulative stronger partner. I can not suspend my disbelief enough to overlook this fact. The idea that the phrase "i did it because i love you " excuses any and all abuses of trust and honestly is a concept most all abusers and abused are familiar with, even more disturbing is that apparently some people find it romantic and erotic.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I hope that emi heard what izem said and continues to have higher expectations for himself and his life. That has been my only r reservation with Ali. He is too controlling and does seem to want to keep emi from having any independence. That isn't v fair but it's his way of making him totally dependent on him so h be can't leave him. That isn't love to me. It is a form of love but an unhealthy one. Hopefully this r experience helped them both. I thought the end e was hit but it bothered me a bit that emi wouldn't have been asked unless he'd not asked what they were doing. They planned the threesome without his input. But I guess ultimately being a cub is letting your lion decide what you will do for you. Good chapter . I liked the turn of izem not being ask bad. It greatly worried me how much Ali has lied about, etc. He to easily justifies it with the ends justifying the means. Emi needs to keep him in line. I don't know if emi is f strong enough to f do that or moral that he's so desperate for the love he never had in his life that he is easily convinced these actions are love and acceptable. I hope you can show us this affected him m positively and her finds he can be a good cub while having some expectations of Ali.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't forget Lincoln.

Hope you'll continue that story. It's sooooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, disturbed Nonny...

...why did you keep reading if it was so upsetting?

I just don't get why, particularly for these multi-chapter stories, people keep reading if they don't like it. Just to make judgmental comments? Kinda sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story and would actually like to see a possible alternate storyline where Emi chooses Izem. Just a thought.

This story was really well-written and just the right mix of sex and storyline.

Hope to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating and somewhat disturbing

The development of most of the last chapter, especially the characters Emerson and Izem, was more realistic, coherent and believable, with Izem being caring and liberal and Em more independent and assertive.

Overall, however, it is still a story that romanticizes sexual harrasment and emotional and sexual exploitation. Even though the author states that Em is of legal age, he/she depicts Ems character like a teenager who just reached puberty. And Ali sound like a middle aged man with a paranoid obsession that he rationalizes and justifies as love.

I find this type of story somewhat more disturbing than if it where a plain non-consent/reluctance story, because in the latter the abusive and pathological behavior of the perpetrator is clear.

It is quite fascinating how many gay men and also hetero women find "a molesting and loving daddy" phantasy appealing and not in a sexual role play kind of situation.

Probably just like the other anonymus critic, I find it imperative to read an entire story, even if I don't like parts of it, in order to properly and respectfully critisize a story, which I do have the right to as a reader of a story which was published on a public platform.

Lastly, I do believe the author is a very good writer, especially when it comes to the erotic scenes and I encourage him/her to write more, just less predator stuff wrapped in cotton candy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spinoff

It would be awesome if there was a story about Zaide because he'd be a different protagonist from everyone else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites