Emerson and the Lion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eye level with Ali's bulge. I pulled at the belt and unfastened it and then slid it out from the loops of his shorts. I tossed it over to a waiting chair. I undid his short pants and slid them down. Ali laid back with his arms folded behind his neck. He smiled down at me as I freed his massive cock. He wiggled his ass and the thick, dark snake waved teasingly in front of me.

"Uhhh fuhhh," I mumbled as Izem's tongue worked inside me. It was so weird to see Ali in front of me and feel his tongue behind me. The two had identical moves and the tongue inside me seemed completely familiar with my hole.

I started to work on Ali's cock as Izem filled me with his tongue. My cock was thumping against my tummy, leaking precum onto the couch. I started to take Ali into my throat. I was getting better at it and I looked up into his eyes to see them roll back and his mouth fall open in ecstasy. His cock pulsed in my throat and I knew I was pleasing him.

Izem let his tongue slip out of me and I slid off Ali's cock to turn back and look at him. He raised up and peeled off his shirt and then pushed his shorts off.

My eyes doubled when I saw his cock bounce out from a pair of boxers. It was pretty damned impressive. It was nearly the length of Ali's cock, but the real surprise was it's width. It was almost rectangular, like a fat slab of light brown flesh. He stroked it and I was glad my hole didn't choose that cock to own me. I barely had room for Ali.

I turned back to see Ali peer down with jealous eyes. He was disappointed I had stopped sucking on him and he didn't like the look on my face from seeing Izem's cock.

"Ouch," I mouthed up to Ali and he shrugged and then put his hand on my head to bring me back to his cock. Izem left as I went back to Ali's cock. I felt him return and rub the familiar warm liquid on my hole. My eyes looked up at Ali, he was back to pleasure and his hand rubbed my hair as he shoved into my throat.

Izem fingered me as I nursed my lion's life giver. He worked in one and then two. His fingers were thick, almost the same as Ali's. They pried at my hole expertly, knowing where I needed it. My cock was rubbing against Ali's leg. I humped at it lightly, feeling the fur of his calf muscle tickle the shaft.

Ali pulled my hair up and my mouth slipped off his hole as Izem was fucking his fingers roughly into me. I looked up at him knowing what he'd want next.

He raised up and lifted me into his chest. Izem's fingers slid out of me and I felt empty.

Ali laid me down on my back. He raised my legs, secured them behind my shoulders. Izem stood up and handed Ali the lube. Ali slicked his cock and began to slowly slide into my tight, waiting hole.

I turned to watch Izem's light-skinned frame of muscles lumber over to the chair. He sat to watch us and stroked his monster.

"Ahh!" I was snapped back to reality by Ali sliding into me too quickly. He put a hand to my cheek and turned my eyes back to meet his.

"My baby," he mouthed, looking like I needed the reminder. I smiled up at him. He slid deeper into me, each millimeter an excruciating reminder that I was his. I bit on my lip and kept my eyes on his. He held his hand on my jaw as though I were in danger of turning back to watch Izem. My eyes belonged on my lion.

I really did want to look at him again. When I saw Ali's eyes flash down to my hole, I stole another glance. Izem was fisting his cock and watching me intently. He saw my eyes and he raised an eyebrow and a smile. I blushed, not sure what modesty I was protecting. I was on full display, so were they.

Ali slid in as deep as he knew he could safely venture. I wondered how much he had left, I knew it was probably a lot. He rested a moment, massaging my throat with his hand. I swallowed hard and he gave me a smile.

When he started up his rhythm, I felt my cock bumping in time. It always felt so strange, his fucking kept me on the edge of eruption. It was like he knew exactly where to poke inside me to flick the switch to allow me to spurt. My body held out for his approval.

He held my face again, our eyes meeting. He was showing off for Izem now, slamming in and out of me too roughly. I kept up though, needing to make him happy. I wanted him proud of me no matter how sore I was.

He started to rough fuck me now. He put his hand in the center of my chest, pushing the air out of me as he slammed in and out of me. He was good to not go too far and not to pull out completely, but he was rubbing my pleasure points raw.

I didn't last long. His cock his that switch inside me and my dick started to shake and spew. I felt my body writhe under his firm hand holding my chest. I shot over my head, onto my cheek, hit my ear, and even his chest.

"Uhhh, fuhhh yah daddy!" I begged and whined for more as he started to speed up inside me. I was shooting all over, unleashing the day's build up.

It was so intense. The knowledge that someone was watching us. My original lion, the man for whom I was intended was sitting a few feet away fisting his cock and watching his purchase get used by his best friend. That spun in my head and pushed more cum out of me than I knew my body could make.

"Fuck me please!" I whined and begged as I shot uncontrollably.

"Fuck yes," Ali mouthed down to me. He took his hand off my chest, releasing me as I shook under him.

His left arm came down and slid under my back and lifted me up into his chest. I was on my knees now sweaty chest to slimy chest with my lion.

He held me up a little with his hands on my ass. He raised up and shoved his cock into me, holding me still while he bucked his hips. He sped up, so close. I put my lips to his shoulder and chewed and sucked on him to distract from the full, painful feeling of him inside me.

He was pounding me. I felt his hot breath against my ears, his sweat was dripping down over me. His chest muscles were tensed as he held me. And then I felt him pause and his hard cock pulsed inside me. I felt his hot juice filling my hole. He shot deep inside me, leaning down to bite on my neck. His hands held me still and he fucked into me slowly now, each shove making his whole body shake uncontrollably.

He was burying his seed inside me and I turned to look at Izem. He was finishing as well. He pumped his cock once and a thick glob shot up into the air. He pumped it again and another glob went up and landed on his shoulder. His body shook and our eyes met. He was fighting to keep them open, overcome with the scene in front of him.

I wondered then, was he looking at us wanting to be me or wanting to be Ali. It was a weird thought, but it grew in my head as Ali's cock spurted its last into my hole. What lion would agree to see his rightful cub seeded by a usurper. The primal part of me knew that I had chosen wisely by going with Ali. This session had been his way of teaching me that. He was my lion.