All Comments on 'Emily and Elisa'

by atypicalgeek

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago
* * * * *

Lovely beginning,

Looking forward two the next chapter.

Hoping somewhere in say a long

chapter two or three Mother decided to

really teach them everything they don't

yet know...

DerfcloneDerfcloneabout 12 years ago
Off to a good start.

Very good beginnIng.

Will Sophia be sleeping over soon?

How much does she know about the twins fun?

I'm looking forward to the next installment where ever it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excelent!

Please continue the story (and write many others as well!

THANK YOU.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The three of them have become closer now.

The boy better learn how to eat pussy, because his sisters will want to see what it feels like to have a man lick their pussies.

A great story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot Story

Lucas Good story Nice I'm happy you got your head job done by a girl and all of this happen in one short afternoon.I know you are on cloud nine but watch you tell even tho they are your sisters and I know by now you have more than likely got the thrill of eating pussy:but these girls are only 16 and you could very easily go to jail for this.My nephew is in jail because of 1 head job he got 4 yearsand 7 monthes so watch out.But if you want pussy I'm sure you could find it at school are any place you hang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

are there anymore chapters

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 11 years ago
Nice teaser

Very good start. Got to go read ch.2 now. Surely, Sofia? will show up by ch.3?

Keep it up. I can see several chapters to this story, easily. And congrats on the good spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Only saw one misspelling, God, which is normally capitalized. And if that's all I see, you're doing great. Easier to read with good writing, so can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Keep going.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Dude,they were just starting. He should fuck one doggie style while the other lays underneath and licks the bottom side of his cock while he goes in and out of the other.

Then, in case they are not on birth control, he pulls out and comes down the other ones throat, if she allows it. We NEVER force anything on women. thats a total buzzkill.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Arousing story of two sisters that want to play! Nice fantasy!

4 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous