All Comments on 'Emily and Karen Move On'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My comment on Emily and Karen Move On

I loved this story. "The pain was delayed but incredible, and Linda let out a little cry. Four similar strokes followed and soon red tramlines appeared across Linda's white bottom." I loved these words and can identify fully with them as the same has happened to me. Oh those stinging nettles must have really hurt!!! I have been a gardener and can assure you that stinging nettles really do hurt on bare skin and they raise stinging bumps on the skin's surface.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Find a man for Soccer Mom

Emily wants to find men for both Linda and Leslie. For Leslie, she will find a sweet guy and to him load up her thoughts of Leslie who will do absolutely everything for him at a drop of a hat

For Linda, with the attitude of being a soccer mom with so much entitlement as if she is so entitled to have everything, Emily will look for a man with the strong sense of discipline. Knowing how Linda looks down at the downtrodden including people who are not successful, she will consult with one of her friends, a black dominatrix for mating advice for an insolent White soccer mom and the dominatrix will have the perfect match to be mated with Linda.

Linda will be paired with a very strongly masculine Black man who will cause Linda to blush shamefully, showing her sarcasm and the black man will put Linda on his lap, pull down skirt and panties to give her an ass reddening spanking on her luscious ass before making her pay homage to the Black dominatrix by licking her gushing pussy. And made to give Emily a fond farewell by licking her brownie asshole before becoming a submissive slave to the Black man by breeding his children who will have no respect for her as a mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.