Emily and Karen Move On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this invasion and application of the stinging plant to her most sensitive place, Linda screamed but the restroom was insulated for just that reason.

Emily calmly disposed of the nettles, removed her gloves, and motioned to Linda to pull up her panties and stand up by climbing down from the humiliating changing table. Linda was relieved that this horrible punishment was over and kept her thoughts to herself.

"You definitely have the natural touch," Deb complimented Emily.

"Thanks, Deb," Emily grinned and then looked at Linda, "You know you need to say something, sister."

Linda regained control of herself enough to know she had better do what was expected or face dire consequences.

"Thank you for disciplining me so well, Miss Emily," she uttered, "and I am very very sorry for the way I behaved, Miss Deborah."

"You are forgiven," both women responded in unison as they prepared to return to the dining room.

12