All Comments on 'Emily Breaks the Girl Code'

by brian_maggie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Well-written story brought to you by the Bad Idea Bears!

I gotta say, lie down down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Sean's a dog. He's out for what he can get. Your character was an easy score.

Part of me applauds your honesty about hooking up with him. She doesn't expect it to be L*O*V*E. Pleasure given equals pleasure received. Is that cool?

IMO, NO!. Sean's a big, fat, nutless coward milking Maggie for everything he can get until she cuts him off. She wants a hell of a lot more from him than he'll deliver.

If he's cold on the marriage issue, he should tell her, and cut her loose to be with a dude willing to get hitched with her.

Your stand-in's wrong for no good reason. You make it clear she's attractive and socially adept enough to find somebody else to play with besides the best friend's sleazy well-equipped shithead boyfriend. To me it's a toxic mixture of laziness and ego stroking to be involved with him this way that will come to no good.

She's not being a good friend to yourself, much less Maggie or Sean.

She's not building any relationships here, just getting off and risking a lot of pain on Maggie's part if she finds out.

Would it have been so tough for Emily to pick up a random dude and gotten laid, if that's all she wanted?

Long rant shorter, a well-written story about scratching an itch the wrong way.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
OTOH this could be a cool story

Now, another take on this story is Maggie feels sorry for Emily being between jobs, fellas, etc and wanted to give Emily an ego boost by letting Sean sex her up, in exchange for him sharing naughty the details or just Emily moping and moaning a lot less about her lot. I've had roomies like that, where I'd have paid retail rates to get them out of whatever funk they were in.

Maggie could be checking for how much Sean really digs her as unique and his or just another chick he likes to screw on a regular basis. If the latter, then Sean gets cut loose to play with whomever. YMMV. I just thought I'd throw these suggestions in

to give it a more positive spin than bored chick at loose ends decides to poach her best friend's BF for the lulz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It would have been better with out Maggie a slut... I've only had 4 guys... Maggie had twenty... Maggie is really pretty ... I'm passing. Get a set of balls, and I wanted to do my gfs ' guy. Maggie didn't need to be trashed to make the storyteller look better. It made her just shallow and weka. The storyteller was used, and Maggie was okay.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 12 years ago
Amazing

This story is so well written and so sexy. Yes the situation is fucked up and as I read the other comments I wonder why people are so concerned about this being a realistic situation. Erotic is supposed to be fantasy and this is a sexy fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous