All Comments on 'Emily Ch. 01'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No one took advantage?

You just got the old "bang-and-boot". Everything about that whole encounter was getting taken advantage of.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Beautiful and real - can't wait for the next installment

I absolutely loved the emotions and all of the character development. I certainly want to learn more about Emily and Tammy too. The gay-but-not-really sex was hot and obviously was an important step on the journey to let Emily know who she really is. Very stark emotion, more literature than soft porn (a supreme compliment) but titillating enough to more than exceed requirements of the latter. Please keep writing. I'll be watching for Emily's next chapter.

xoxo,

Di

P.S. I'm not sure how long you've been around Literotica but for whatever reason, it attracts a cadre of trolls with nothing better to do than rag on stories that fit the category perfectly but are offensive to their so-called "moral codes." The bully/coward "Anonymous" (What a coincidence. All these cowards share that name) is obviously one of them. Please ignore him as you would ignore the stench of a passing skunk once identified for what it is.

cdmartinecdmartineover 7 years ago
Great story

A good story line can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Used

Unfortunately, you were taken advantage of, by an older, more experienced male. Then he left you hanging. Hopefully, you have learned from your early naivety.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 3 years ago
My first

This is the first piece of gay porn I've ever read. I liked it, very well written. I'll read the rest of the series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To those who have a problem with the last few lines about not being taken advantage of I think are missing the point. Sure in a normal relationship sense that may be taking advantage, but from her perspective as a person who had only experienced sex in a shameful and abusive way, at least this was consensual sex and that in and of itself is empowering. You shouldn't judge her perspective. I have a similar background and I totally get the feeling of empowerment when you have a sexual experience you agree to an like after all other experiences were abuse. Don't be so judgy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
465 Followers
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily Series Info