All Comments on 'Emily’s Story'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She thought her husband was having an affair and she was angry

But it was ok for her to cheat? I can understand falling in love and even falling in lust; but did her guilt prompt her to be a better wife? Did her affair compel her to pleasure her husband with the same fervour that she gave to darkie?

If not, then this wasnt about love, it was about selfishness. Hers.

tw_holttw_holtover 9 years agoAuthor
Good analysis Anon

To answer those questions. In her mind: yes, no, and no.

A lot of the characters in my stories are influenced from actual people. People can be total garbage at times - therefore most of the characters in my stories are.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Baby factory

It appears that Emily's husband treating her as a baby factory while ignoring her sexual needs which tend to increase during pregnancy. Even in this day and age pregnancy is still a risk. There are so many things that can happen placing the woman's life in danger. Men all too often fail to realize that once a woman starts to show her pregnancy she tends to think she is no longer as beautiful as she was before her pregnancy. It is up to the husband/boyfriend to let the woman know she is still beautiful and appealing. It appears that Randy was neglectful in both cases setting up his wife to be seduced thus leading to an affair. Ulysses gave Emily what Randy was not, attention and companionship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TOO LONG....

Setting up the story is one thing, you on the other hand go WAY overboard. Shorten them up!

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would love to see a part 2

Fantastic story. Maybe Emily and Ulysses get back together and he knocks her up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@tigersman.

You are full of crap. I detest your immoral posts. buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blushing, blushes, blushed, blush.

Excessive use of the word blush...annoying. Also, it's hard to generate sympathy for someone who cheats on her husband while pregnant, and one who would sleep with a woman married and pregnant with twins. It doesn't matter how sensual and tender you try to make the scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Emily is going to be one sad single mother of six young children at some point. Or living alone without primary custody. No sympathy here. If she was lacking something in her marriage, she should have spoke to her husband. If a truly loving even if misguided husband, he would respond. What a selfish person. Well written story with thoroughly despicable characters outside the husband. Wonder how those kids would feel as broken home teens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...... the husband deserves a better wife. A good sequel would be a tragedy where the husband finds out and commits suicide, leaving her alone with a passle of disturbed kids and the feckless lover avoiding her like the plague. Or getting mugged by his family. Not to mention her being socially exiled by the community . A fitting fate. This is a well written story despite the depressing plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Write a sequel, "Kicked to the Curb and Lost My Children to Adultery". That husband deserved much better. Sadly, one suspects this sort of shit happens, ignoring the interracial theme here. This sort of woman often ends up with more than one marriage and divorce because they are inconstant and make bad life partners. No honesty, loyalty, or fidelity to her family. Pity her confused children with all the 'dads' and 'boyfriends'. Do I sound judgemental? Yes, saw it personally happen to a close cousin who turned out to be the biological parent of only 1 of his 3 children. Utterly despicable woman like this one. This poor husband will be an unwitting father to cuckoos at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous