Emily’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,591 Followers

The next day Emily's guilt turned to something else. She asked herself why Randy changed. She wondered if he felt guilt for something. Perhaps it was her own paranoia creeping in. Perhaps she felt the need to justify her actions. Maybe he was having an affair. She would use this to justify going back to Ulysses. If she caught him in the act, then she could end it and have her black cock forever. While Randy was sweet to her the previous night, she couldn't shake the thought of never having Ulysses again. She wanted and needed a reason to go back to him.

Randy worked late that night. Emily started getting restless. She packed up the kids, loading all four into their van, stating they were going on a ride. They whined and complained, saying that it was getting dark or that it was close to bedtime. Emily thought that was odd, because they hate going to bed. However, she chuckled when she remembered they hated riding in the van more.

Twenty minutes later, arriving at the construction site, she instructed the screaming children to stay in the car. She sternly commanded her oldest child to make sure they do, or else.

Waddling out of her van, she made her way to some of the temporary office buildings. Since Randy was promoted he informed her he mostly was indoors now at a desk. There were several make-shift offices set up for foremen and project managers. Emily didn't know which one he would be in so she went to each one. She peeped into the windows, standing on her tip toes to get a look inside. The first one looked empty, which was no surprise since hardly anyone was there. The next one had lights on and an older man sipping what Emily guessed to be an alcoholic beverage out of a flask. The look on his face told her he was very frustrated, probably by the pressure upper management was putting on everyone to get this construction project completed.

As she approached the third building she heard something that made her heart stop. It was screaming. Not a scream of terror, but a scream of orgasmic joy. "Yes! Yes!" the woman's voice cried out.

Emily started getting scared now, thinking that Randy was in there with this woman, and that was the reason he was being sweet last night – his guilt. She cursed herself for not being sweet to him during her affair and approached the window. Standing on her tip toes she saw the source of the screaming. The woman was light brown in color, dark brown hair, and had large, round breasts with dark brown nipples. She looked to be of Latin decent. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Her blouse to her business suit was fully open and her breasts were bouncing with her. Emily couldn't see the man so had no idea if it was Randy. Pressing her ears against the side of the office, she heard the woman speak.

"Now then, are you going to work harder and longer to get this done?" She asked. Her accent was thick; matching her exotic beauty.

Emily heard no reply, assuming the man hidden from view nodded his head.

"Good. It will be done on time, yes?" She asked. Emily didn't hear a reply.

"My boss, Mr. Bob, will be so happy about that. You want to make him happy?" She asked. The man whose cock was embedded in her didn't audibly reply again.

"Good. Very good. Are you going to make me happy by getting it done?" The woman asked.

"Yes," the man answered. Emily couldn't tell if this was Randy's voice or not.

"Yes,what?" the woman asked.

"Yes Mrs. Fernanda. I will make sure we get all this done for you and your boss," the man answered. It wasn't Randy's voice. She knew that for sure now.

She shook her head, clearing her thoughts, thinking how foolish she was, and waddled back to the van. A few steps later, she was startled by a touch on her shoulder. It was Randy.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Everything ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, just wanted to come see you. Kids are in the van," she smiled weakly.

"Good. I've actually just clocked out, so I'll follow you home. I hate being here in the evening."

"Why?" She asked, walking with Randy back to her van.

"Well," He looked over his shoulder back to the office where the man and woman were. "Some of these managers are lowlifes. Upper management came to visit too, they aren't much better."

Emily smiled, looking downward, "I see."

"Being around these kinds of people make me all the more thankful for what I have at home," Randy said, kissing her forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Emily replied. Randy helped her get in the car. She fought back tears on the way back home. She had to move past this, she had to forgive herself and move forward.

Chapter 9

Three weeks later Ulysses rolled off Devin. Both were out of breath, sweating, and exhausted. Devin smiled, running her fingers around her former step son's chest. She rolled over, kissing his nearest nipple, savoring the taste of his sweat.

"Feel better?" She asked

"I do," He answered, running his fingers through her soaked hair. "You're always so good. Takes my mind off everything."

Devin smiled, licking Ulysses' chest like a cat, "Thank you. Remember I'm always here to help you in your dry spells. Me or your Aunts."

Devin licked her way down Ulysses' body, stopping at his cum and pussy juice covered cock. She smiled up at him, taking the tip in her mouth, cleaning him. "I wonder if Emily had her babies yet?"

Ulysses closed his eyes and moaned, "I don't know. I read it's 36 to 42 weeks is usual gestation time. She could go any minute if she hasn't yet."

"You miss her?" Devin asked in between cock licks.

"Ahhh yes," He moaned, her licks sending tingles through his body.

Devin smiled, climbing back on top of Ulysses. Lowering herself onto him, her glistening, sweaty breasts pressing into his chest, holding his face, she kissed his full lips with her own, "I love you, remember that. I'm always here for you."

"I know, Devin. You've always been wonderful to me."

She kissed him again. "You and I have been making love since you were 15. It's my job to service this cock of yours if some else isn't. I know you miss her, but I'll make sure this thing gets taken care of," Devine said, reaching behind her to guide his weakened cock back inside her.

Ulysses winced, "I don't know if I can go again, you are wearing me out!"

Devin kissed him again, while slowly moving her thighs from side-to-side, "Just be glad my sisters aren't here like that one night last year. We thought you were going to pass out."

Ulysses started to laugh when his cell phone rang. "It might be her!" he said, reaching for the phone. Devin sat up, his cock still embedded in her.

"Hello? Emily?" Ulysses said.

"Hi. I uh, I want to see you. One last time. Can I come over tomorrow morning?" Emily asked.

"Of course! Yes, that'd be wonderful."

Ending their call, Ulysses turned, looking up at Devin, "Tomorrow morning. It'll be the last time." He paused, running his hands over her large breasts. "That pregnant belly of hers. It's so beautiful."

"Maybe one day you'll have one of your own. Sadly, I won't be able to help with that," Devin said, referring her tubes being tied back when she married Ulysses dad at age 22. The desire to have children had basically faded in time.

Sitting up, moving her blonde hair away from her neck, "It's ok," he said, not really wanting to discuss fatherhood, "Just service me for the rest of the night." He kissed her neck, holding her tightly as she grinded into him.

Chapter 10

Emily had been a mess the last three weeks. Things with Randy got better, but she was agitated, nervous, and unable to keep still. She wasn't even concerned about the twin's delivery or the fact they were taking their sweet time to arrive. It was as if she was coming off an addiction – or trying to.

Randy had been on a few interviews in the last week. He confessed to Emily that he learned they were building a shopping center that was featuring an Adult Store supercenter and a new, large strip club. He said that didn't bother him so much, since he had no plans to go to those places, but the Fernanda woman was around more. He said he felt very uncomfortable around her. Randy indicated she was very flirtatious with everyone and most likely sleeping with all the managers. He learned she's the right hand woman of the CEO – a man named Bob.

Randy's concerns fell on deaf ears. She nodded and listened to him. But the only thing truly on her mind was Ulysses. She tried not to think about him, but failed. His cock, his taste, his touch, his body – everything she enjoyed for their three month affair was ingrained on her mind. She wanted it and needed it one last time before she had the twins. So she broke down and called him.

Emily dropped the kids off at daycare and sped over to Ulysses' apartment. Emily told herself she was a happily married woman and this was just to scratch an itch for the last time.

"Hi Emily, good to see you again," Ulysses said when he opened his door to her. Emily said nothing, pushing him back to enter his apartment. She took off her tank top, revealing her now massive belly. She assisted Ulysses with removing his shirt and shorts, sliding his boxers down, using her added weight to push him backward. He stumbled and nearly fell down if it wasn't for the chair he bumped into.

As Ulysses sat, Emily went to her knees and began gobbling up his cock, hungrily sucking away at the tip. She was possessed, sliding her sweat pants down, revealing her panty-less body. She moaned and grunted as she sucked the life out of Ulysses' cock.

Gritting her teeth, she paused, "Take me. Make me go into labor," was all she could get out. Her primal possession was infectious, causing Ulysses to take on a different demeanor. He nodded, stood, hastily pulled her up, squatted and grabbed her, and then carried her to his bed, her massive stomach pressing him to him.

Throwing her on the bed, he cared not for his usual gentle love making; he was dead set on making this woman go into labor.

"Do it! One last time," Emily commanded. Ulysses pushed her on her back, grabbed her legs, spreading them wide, and then guided his cock to the entrance of her leaking pussy. One final glance at Emily's almost angry determined face, he impaled her, causing her to cry out; his cock banging against her sealed cervix. Back and forth he went, as hard as he could, harder than with any woman before her. Her screams of pleasure and pain were echoing in his bedroom. Each mighty thrust of his impressive rod into her body caused visible movement on her belly.

Noticing the babies move, Ulysses crouched down slightly, wrapping his arms around her big belly, feeling them kick. He kissed, sucked, licked, and groped that belly, hoping something would help them come out. He continued pumping his cock in and out while holding her belly in his arms. She felt amazing, everything about her. He couldn't contain himself much longer. He pulled out, pushed Emily flat on her back, and started stroking his cock in her direction. Within seconds, he gritted his teeth, rolled his eyes back into his head and ejaculated, spewing rope after rope of semen onto her stomach. He looked to the floor and shook off the grogginess brought by the orgasm. When he looked up he noticed Emily rubbing his semen into her skin, her hands traveling all over her massive stomach. He had seen women do that before with his cum, but it was on their breasts. One of his former step-aunts loves rubbing his cum all over her face. He had never seen a woman do that to her large, pregnant belly. It was a huge turn on.

He went to his knees and began fingering Emily relentlessly; two, then three, fingers going in and out of her. Resting his hand on her stomach, he kept going, listening to her moans. He curled his fingers upward, hoping he was hitting her g-spot. "Come for me," he ordered.

Emily started shaking a few minutes later. Grabbing her own breasts, squeezing the nipples, she felt something come out. It wasn't milk or all that much, but it was a clear fluid and the precursor to milk.

Suddenly Ulysses switched to his mouth. For the next half hour, he alternated between fingering and licking her pussy, bringing her orgasm after orgasm.

His cock had regained its strength. He stood, pulling Emily to her feet, turning her around, pushing her down to all fours. Emily screamed out once more when his cock entered from behind. Her leaking tits jiggled with each thrust. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Ulysses grabbed her hips and slammed into her over and over. She went weak, laying her head on the mattress, no longer able to prop herself up with her hands. Ulysses didn't quit. Emily came again, her body shivering, as she was royally fucked from behind.

Emily screamed again, she couldn't take anymore, but she couldn't tell him to stop. She wouldn't until she went into labor. She didn't care how long it would take. Ulysses pulled her up by her hair and twisted her over onto her back. He bent down, slid back in, and pulled her up. Ulysses turned around, sitting on the bed, while Emily straddled him. He looked into her eyes and thrust upward, driving his cock in deep against her cervix. He held on tight, her gorgeous belly pressed tightly up against him, bouncing her up and down. More soulful moans escaped her mouth as this man ravaged her. She was so weak when another orgasm over took her, she could barely manage to push Ulysses onto his back.

Emily found the strength to do so. She began riding him, in squatting position, her hips leaving his, going up and down over and over. Her hands held her leaking breasts as she slammed and impaled herself on his glorious cock again and again. "Ahh yess! Yess! I can feel it!" She yelled out.

Up and down on his dick several more times and she stopped; his cock buried to the hilt. Suddenly Emily's pussy sprayed a clear liquid all over Ulysses abdomen. Her water had just broken.

Chapter 11

Emily wasn't paying attention to where Ulysses was going. He was speeding as safely as he could on the way to the hospital. Emily's head was in his lap, sucking his dick while attempting to time her contractions.

"I think this is the right area," Ulysses pointed out as he turned into the Labor and Delivery section.

"No, go park over there. See that ally?" Emily pointed, momentarily taking his cock out of her mouth, sitting up to give him directions.

"There? But that's not – "

"Just do it!" She ordered.

Ulysses did as Emily told him, briefly glancing down to her, her mouth engulfing just the tip of his cock. The ally was a dead end and empty. There was a large dumpster next to where he parked.

"Get out. I want you to cum in me once more." Emily said.

"Emily, you're in labor though. I don't think that's safe."

"You don't have to cum in my vagina," She calmly suggested. "Please," she whispered.

Ulysses sighed. His youngest former step-aunt taught him all about anal sex when she joined the team of women that regularly serviced Ulysses when he was younger. "Emily we really need lube for that."

Emily rummaged through her bag on the floor in front of her and pulled out a bottle of moisturizing lotion. "Will this work?"

"I guess, I mean, it's not ideal, but – "

"Great, let's hurry," Emily interrupted him, opening her door, struggling to stand, then waddling over to behind the dumpster.

Ulysses followed her and found she was already bent over with her sweat pants down. She handed him the lotion. He squirted it all over his cock, jacking that meat back to erection status, squirting some on her anal entrance in the process.

"Ready?" He asked.

Emily groaned, nearly doubling over in pain, another strong contraction overtook her, "Hurry!"

Reaching behind to pull her butt cheeks apart, Ulysses guided the tip to her anus. "Go! Do it!" Emily commanded in her cum-lust fervor. Ulysses looked around for signs of people, he saw no one. Shaking his head, he slowly guided himself in, listening for signs of pain from Emily. She winced in agony for a bit, but his cock was dripping with lotion, so it was bearable. "All the way!" she shouted back to him.

Ulysses complied, slamming himself against her butt, his cock causing Emily to let out another scream. She nearly fell from the agony brought on by his cock entering her and another contraction. She regained her strength, with his cock inside her all the way to the base, standing, holding her stomach.

He went slowly at first, taking his time, but Emily urged him to go faster and faster. Within minutes the ally was echoing with her screams. They wondered if anyone heard them, surely someone did. Ulysses was getting nervous, especially after another contraction come over her. He kept going though at her persistence.

"Emily, this is it, I'm cumming!" He announced.

Emily reached behind her with one hand while the other steadied herself against the wall in front of her. She let out another primal moan as she felt Ulysses cock twitch and spurt cum into her rectum. Another contraction nearly sent her to the ground. Ulysses pulled out, her anus gaping with semen, rushing, helping her get her clothes back on and get back to the car. He hastily backed out of the ally, spinning around and speeding off back toward the entrance of the Labor and Delivery unit. She was breathing her labor breathing techniques and holding her belly. Getting out of the car he helped her do the same, walking as fast as they could to the entrance.

There was a brief interrogation from the nurse about who he was. Emily had already registered there months back and they knew she'd be there soon. They knew what Randy looked like and didn't recognize this black man that was with her. Ulysses explained he's just her yoga instructor and she went into labor during class. Nurses arrived, checking on her, asking her questions about contractions. Someone arrived with a wheelchair. Emily nodded goodbye to him, her eyes slightly tearing up, not knowing when or if she'd ever see him again. Ulysses gave a small wave to her as he watched her being wheeled away. She waved in return, looking back behind her occasionally from the wheelchair until the large double doors closed and he was out of sight.

***One year later***

Emily sat at a park bench watching the kids play on a nearby playground. Randy was there playing too. He was very helpful since the twins arrived, always being around to assist with the other children. His new job contributed to their improved home life and marriage. Emily smiled, looking to her twin babies, whose first birthday was a couple days away.

She stood, enjoying the nice warm day, watching people jogging around or playing with their dogs. That's when she saw him. He was standing still, as if he had been jogging too, but suddenly stopped. He was about 30 feet away and staring directly at her. Emily smiled weakly, throwing her hand up for a quick wave. Ulysses did the same, nodding politely, and then glanced to her belly. Emily did the same, glancing down to the small baby bump, rubbing it with her hand over her t-shirt. She glanced back up, sharing another smile with him. He went on his merry way, continuing his jog.

Emily pushed away memories of their affair; memories of his hands on her belly, his body hovering above hers, his cock sliding in and out of her, bringing her multiple orgasms. She turned, looking to her playing family, watching them laugh. She sighed and told herself she was happy.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,591 Followers