All Comments on 'Emily Saves Her Marriage'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was going to be an "all right" story until

you threw in the crap about the chastity device and then it went downhill fast from there. So

You got a 1 because of that. Should have quit while you were ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah, garbage tale.

Definitely no loving wife!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
REALLY, REALLY

He must be gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The authority on gay has spoken

Sorry author, huecuck knows all about being gay and outed your protagonist. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good and bad.

Fidelity is important as is respect. And she is faithful so long as he does what he's told. Considering how much he is doing for her , she never says what she does for him. Where's his foot massages? Where's his back rubs? Where is his reward?ore sex? How often cam he get it up? Once maybe twice a day? Then what? He seems like a virtual slave and the idea that she would have to blaccail her husband???? Well, she can kiss my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why isn't this story in the Crossdressing or Fetish categories? it belongs in either one but not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry Wrong Category

Crossdress,Gay Fetish BDSM Not LWs

RealDocRealDocalmost 12 years ago
Wrong Category

I read the first partof the first page expectingsomething interesting. THEN, the story degenerated into trash. Please put your future writings somewhere else so those of us who enjoy the LW category don't waste out time with such trash.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Welcome to loving Wives strapper (??) and when I read that sweet

line 'that's alpha with a lower case "a"' I sat myself down for a treat. It wasn't long before I realised I was being pulled in an increasingly uncomfortable direction. That's when I stopped and read your bio. I'm sure a big strapping guy like you looks cute as fuck in pink frilly panties, whatever...good writing though wrong on so many levels! 3* oh fuck I already pressed 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Fetishes in Your Bio

Love,Fidelity,Trust. Seems like you may have omitted a few based on this story. Right??

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Nope, I Don't Think So

Rather just get a divorce, I think.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A CROSSDRESSER IS FREED

and a family stays unbroken. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
when the word loser is used

When the word loser is used i will think of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

that is love? Changing habits may be done in a more constructive way, and with that, really skewed. The matter of mutual respect? Surely that is not even a genuine conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Danger

A man who does not copulate regularly is subject to a significant risk of developing prostate cancer; so male chastity devices are dangerous.

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 12 years ago
Piece of CRAP

Why is it that you always seem to get your jollies by castrating the husband. If he isn't a pussy to start with you cut off his balls as soon as the second paragraph starts. I wonder what glass pickle jar holds the balls in your family.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
ANON Danger

Yeah, I've tried that argument with my Sweety (sans Male Chastity Device)! That dog don't hunt! Weird story. He goes from economizing to drag-queen in 12 seconds flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Write More !

Liked the story very much. Please write more stories like this one. Or have the wife's girlfriends or daughter in on the action for Part 2.

Bravo ! !

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
How he'll look in stilletos is almost as stupid as this....

particular delusion.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
funny

The trogs on here rip cheating wives and cucks,yet they froth at the mouth about a tale,albeit different,where a wife and hubby enjoy one another.Hubby isn't forced,it is clear he enjoys it,could stop it,and the wife makes sure he isn't humiliated,it is loving.Gee whiz,he gives her massages and dotes on her,guess that isn't allowed,hubbies only should sit on the couch and fart.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 12 years ago
Completely possible!

There is not a thing in this story that is not completely possible and rational. Ok, it's not necessary for her to be "in charge" for them to have a new agreement, but being bigendered is much more common than many think! Thanks for this wonderfully realistic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
earning sex?

not bloody likely.

real men take their women when they want sex, not beg them for it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

What a loving couple do in the privacy of their own home is their business. No one is embarrassed or cuckolded or humiliated. It is a lifestyle choice made by husband and wife. If it keeps them safe and happy and loving I say more power to them.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
No wonder all the hateful comments....

Yuck! But it is afterall just a story and I thought well written if not a bit weird.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Wrong Category

Should have been in Fetish or Satire. Story is well written and kind of sort of funny, but marginally appealing in terms of content for me.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
I suppose that I cheated by reading "Aftermath" first but...

...I don't think you could find anything humorous about this story with a search warrant. Even though I feel it's deplorable to make death threats over a story, you had to realize that, if you wrote a story about the total emasculation of a man from a woman's point of view and then put said story in "Loving Wives", well, you had to know that it would be nothing but "red meat" for the "crazies". Your later stories are better, still not funny, but better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really???

I know of no husband that doesn't have a simple set of tools in the garage or car. Given that fact, any male chastity device is easily removed. Divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story sucks!

Only a woman would write this bullshit!!! No real man would put up with this stupid shit!!! Really no football??? BULLSHIT BITCH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantasy? or wishful thinking by a male

Did anybody look at the gender of the writer...... it's a male! Some male have these fantasy's of being dominated by a woman , good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOTS OF PUTRID CRAP HERE IN DENMARK

UNO ESTRELLA for this one

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Totally weird

There's no way in hell I would be in a relationship like that. But I'm not in that marriage. There is no way to fault what two people do to make each other happy and stay together. It works for them. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Totally weird situation, but it works and you wrote it beautifully. 5*, but graded on the curve and I'm an easy grader.

rj

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
glad

glad I read your stories in alphabetical order so this story wasn't so weird. Still there was no call for the abusive comments about the author. It is said "walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me" Really people it's just a story, USA remember land of the free, if you can't write what ever here as a release where can you, chill out all. Love and Peace from New Zealand (middle earth home of the hobbits). T

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuckin' weird shit.

1

Still think there should be a lower grade possible than 1.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I came here after reading Aftermath

It puts a completely different perspective on the story.

And I gained a greater appreciation for the writing process

(and the personal perks?)

thanks

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Fuck This Shit!

- Next she'll be inviting Leroy and Rufus over to use the 13 inch cocks they've been slammin' into her for the past year to make her now wimp,cuck of a husband air tight!

- As I said,Fuck This Shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but...

If it works for a man and wife, if it makes them happy and no one is being hurt or humiliated - I say go for it. It won't be happening at my house, I can promise you that, but what a husband and wife do in the privacy of their home is their business.

I would think things like this can get out of control though. I really don't think the husband is being dominated in this story, he still decides what he will and won't do, his wife still says please from time to time and is very conscious of his ability to say NO and bring everything to a stop. The husband has been agreeable so far, so as long as the "perceived" power doesn't go to the wife's head, everything should be cool. No way I could do it though. If my wife told me she really wanted to do it, I'd have to give it some thought, but I can't see myself ever agreeing to it and would be very concerned about why she wanted it.

Good story though - and after all, it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIVORCE COURT

I would packed my stuff, left, found a family law attorney, and divorced her asap.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
slippery slope

The husband says he's not a wimp but over time is wearing a chastity device. There had to be a better way to get him to lose weight. Now that he has and the other women are jealous, what's keeping him from dumping her controlling ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It takes two!

I think it was a great story. Her dressing him in female clothes, which obviously turns him on, and turns her on too, brings together a special bond with husband and wife. She is not forcing him to do anything he doesn't want to, and she is not embarrassing him nor is she humiliating him. The perfect way that they both get to enjoy themselves, have a rejuvenated sex life, and be happy in the life they lead. No one is being hurt by what they are doing. I personally wear women's lingerie 24/7 already. The wife doesn't mind, she even encouraged it to some extent, we share panties, she borrows my pantyhose for special occasions, buys me all in one girdles, panties, and pantyhose. The only thing she objects to is me wearing a bra, or a slip, although we do share night gowns. Maybe someday, she will find my complete dressing up, bra, wig, skirts and make up, is a way for me to feel good about myself around the house. I sure hope so. I already wear all my lingerie under my drab make clothes where ever I go, and dress with everything except a wig and makeup at home all day long while she is at work. I cook, clean, do the laundry and look after the yard, and buy the groceries too. Such a thrill to be underdressed in all my finest lingerie while out and about and chatting with the ladies in the grocery store. Sometimes, my top button of my shirts doesn't get done up and the cashiers get a little flash of my bra or bustier, and they just smile. I love it. My wife, though unaware as to me wearing a bra or bustier, loves it too because she can come home and let me pamper her. You

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 7 years ago
In otherwords

To save her marriage she destroys her husband. I'd divorce her ass so fast she would stop spinning before the final hearing.

airwolf64airwolf64about 6 years ago
Stupid

If you're in a relationship, and your partner withholds sex in exchange of chores, your relationship is over.

Sex is an expression of love, need and want and lust; sex is not a currency.

If any man / woman finds themselves in this situation, you are in an abusive relationship, just leave.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
It's a very well written story, with one flawed premise, the threat she made to him

Although coercion sucks, some coercion might be OK if it is neither predacious nor blackmail nor belittling. Unfortunately her coercion was explicit blackmail and belittling in the sense she coerced her way to an extremely asymetrical relationship. Selfish AF.

Very good story, something to be proud of, since hubby shut that cuck crap down im mediately, and pushed back against any new predicaments. Most drooling Femdom writers can't wait to write a marriage void of any normalcy, or respite for the husband. That, is simply abuse.

I can sure as hell see why folks were shocked by it, but come on anony, death threats?? Really.

More ugliness from Almost all DQS wives. Jus sayin. Maitlin's wife was as vile as it gets without going into full blown psychopathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ha! 5* for humor and creativity, 1* for really sick story line = 3* rating.

Thanks...this was worth a few hearty belly laughs.

That said, the readers' mostly crazed, vitriolic comments produced several more. Don't know how many stories you've written/posted, but my next stop will be to visit your home page and read some of the rest.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No threats

But a really messed.up.piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sad

sad so sad she traing him to become queer to help her with her new boyfriends

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Very good writing...especially for a first time. I don't agree with cross dressing, or pegging; but to each his own...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This made my stomach turn. Hated it.

Yuck. Time to call it quits if the only thing that'll save your marriage is turning the husband into a homsexual.

Horrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

evil nasty whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

She's a bitch. He needs a divorce.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

I've just come across this story. I find the comments astonishing in their ignorance. His masculinity is not destroyed, he just has a kinky little fetish which is known only to his wife and him. Their marriage is strong and happy. Where are the negatives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She works seven days a week in retail? What's this, like Charles Dickens' England? And after that, it really went downhill!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After reading a story like this I always have to look at the authors BIO to see if I can figure out what is wrong with him/her. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous