Emily Saves Her Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to love it, I promise! We will be the most intimate of partners. True lovers, baby. Our marriage will be stronger and you will be much, much happier. WE will be much, much happier. We will have the intimacy like when we were first married, just a little spicier. It'll be great, honey! Do you understand the direction I want to take our marriage? I will be in control of your life from now on, for your own good. Talk to me; tell me how you honestly feel, honey. We have to communicate on this..."

There was a long silence in the room, and I started to get scared. Challenging my husband's authority in the household had been dangerous. His eyes blinked rapidly, as if trying to take it all in. He was breathing very heavily.

I swallowed hard in fear for my marriage.

"Damn, I laid a lot on him," I thought, "Did I go too far, too fast?"

He face tensed up and the rolls on forehead grew.

"Oh! God! Please don't say the D-word," I pleaded in my mind, "Please, God!"

He leaned his head back and forth, stretching his neck muscles as he gathered his thoughts. Finally, after the longest minute of my life, he cleared his throat as I held my breath.

My big, strong, hairy husband spoke softly, "I know I haven't been the best husband lately, I'm so worn out. But I love you, Em, and I've always loved only you. You're my rock and I can't imagine life without you. I want to be the best husband I can be for you,.....and.....and I'll try to be the best girlfriend I can be for you, whatever the hell that means, if that's what you really want. "

I finally took a breath.

"Our sex life has gotten stale," he continued. "I don't understand why, but dressing as your girlfriend might be exciting...kind of kinky. It certainly will be a new experience; however, the girlfriend sex part makes me very uncomfortable. I'm just not sure I can do the kind of stuff you seem to be implying. I mean, come on, Em, do you really want to fuck me in the ass? Does that turn you on?"

I winked at him several times with a big smile on my face, but remained silent.

"Really?" he questioned incredulously.

I winked again.

"I just don't know if I can accept..."

"Please?" now I was pleading.

"You're really serious about this?"

"Please?" I said meekly.

We looked each other in the eyes, and it was as if twenty years of shared joys and hardships passed between us. The birth of our daughter, buying our house, my miscarriage, the death of his parents...the memories we shared swirled in our thoughts. My eyes started to tear, and his facial expression relaxed.

He breathed deeply, "Ok, Em........I'll play along...reluctantly...if this makes you happy...for now..."

Suddenly, my husband's eyes held a fire I had never seen before, "I don't know where all this came from or where it's going, but make no mistake, Em. I don't give a shit about those photos. If you EVER cheat on me, in ANY way, I will never forgive you, and will immediately divorce you. No conversation. No explanations. No second chances. Do YOU understand?"

I locked eyes with him, "I love you, babe, and I don't want anybody else...this isn't about that...as long as you give me what I want and need, I am yours forever..."

I walked over to him and kissed him deeply, "Do YOU understand, honey?"

He tilted his head, pulling back, "Are you sure this isn't about wanting a bigger or different cock? I will never share you."

I looked him squarely in the eyes, "I love your cock, and it fits me perfectly. I don't want another."

"Won't you lose respect for me if I'm wearing dresses and stilettos? I mean, come on, I'm not a wimp Em, well, at least I wasn't until now." he said, smirking at himself while looking down at his pink bra.

Again, looking directly into his eyes, "I'll totally respect you for making changes to help our marriage, to get healthier, to lose weight, to love me more, to give me more attention, to become the kind of husband I want and dream about. You will have my total respect...and fidelity, honey."

His eyes grew soft in acceptance and he said tenderly, "OK, I'll try, Em. I love you."

"I love you, too." We shared a long passionate kiss, sealing our new agreement.

I stepped back and stood there smiling as I assumed control of our marriage and of my husband. I was now totally in charge of my husband, our marriage, and our sex life. After 20 years of taking orders, I was the boss. It was one of the best days of my life.

I told him forcefully, "OK, Panty Boy, the first thing we are going to do is go to Kohl's to buy you some bras, panties, nylons, dresses and a garter belt. Give me your credit card. They are having a sale and I saw some red sheer panties that would be perfect for you. And keep that bra on under your sweatshirt. Now move!"

Epilogue:

It has been one year since I forced these changes on my husband to our marriage, and I am very happy with the results, and quite frankly, I think he is, too. My husband has lost 85 pounds and now weighs 175. He looks great in his male clothes when we go out to eat or go dancing. His health and energy have greatly improved. Our sex life is tremendous. The male chastity device is the single greatest marriage tool ever, because it totally focuses all his sexual attention towards me! I'm getting eaten everyday and fucked just about every night. He's happy and always smiling.

Nobody but my husband and I know anything about our new marriage. Nobody can tell anything. In public, he is just a good looking slim hunk who dresses in kakis and button down shirts, takes care of me with great manners, and treats me like a queen. At our home, he looks great in a halter top, a short mini skirt, and high heels, and his cock (when unlocked) is always hard as a rock, and available, anytime I want it.

Whenever our daughter is home from college, or whenever he goes out to do yard work, or work on the cars, or goes to his job, he puts on his normal male clothing. It allows him to reconnect to his macho identity, which I believe is a necessary mental release. All other times in our house, he is required to dress as my slutty girlfriend.

Besides dressing the part, my husband has finally become my partner around the house. We now cook dinner together. I taught him how to load the dishwasher and how to vacuum the carpet without putting marks on the baseboard. He's loading the washing machine and folding clothes out of the dryer. I still iron after he burned three of my work blouses; however, I really appreciate how hard he is trying!

I come home from work and after getting a foot massage; I have more time to relax allowing me to enjoy my favorite hobby, growing vegetables. It's fun to have help with the cleaning, laundry, and dirty dishes. Plus, I have a lot more energy for sex!

Again, I credit the male chastity device for helping him to focus on helping me. He chooses to use his spare time helping me, therefore earning sex and orgasms, instead of doing stupid things like fantasy sports leagues. I'm not totally heartless as we did watch the Super Bowl together! I find it very humorous how interested he is in me since he cannot masturbate. We talk constantly about our feelings and emotions.

I have become the envy of all my friends and co workers. They keep asking me if I have a boyfriend, because of the constant glow on my face. Most of them didn't even recognize my husband after his weight loss. I tell them that he truly loves me and made some simple changes. (No, they do not know our secret, I've kept my promise!)

We did have one problem during the past year; our daughter unexpectedly came home from college one Friday evening without calling. She and her boyfriend had a fight. My husband had me bent over the living room sofa, jack hammering the hell out of me, when we heard a tap at the front door and a heard a key go into the lock. He pulled out of my pussy and raced toward the bedroom in his 5 inch stilettos. As he rounded the corner in the hallway, he stumbled on the bedroom carpet, fell and broke his ankle. We adjusted his wardrobe to include some flats and block heels. I was a damn good cowgirl during the 3 month healing process.

It turns out my husband has never been grossed out about his cum as some men. One night after a blowjob, I held some of his cum in my mouth and kissed him deeply. Much to my surprise we kissed for about 5 minutes, and in the pillow talk that followed later that night he told me, "Just about every male tastes their own cum at some point in their life, the one's that say they haven't are liars. If you're willing to swallow for me baby, then I have no problem at all. It doesn't really taste bad and after all, it is mine. Just make sure, Em, it's mine."

"Only yours, babe," I reassured him.

Cream pies have now become a frequent addition to our lovemaking, and hell yes, it gets me off just to see his cum on his lips.

Ultimately, I have decided to take my husband's "girlfriend" sex initiation very slowly. Occasionally I will slide my pinkie into his ass during a blowjob and several times I've gotten my index finger in while sucking on his balls. My husband has not complained yet, but I'm not going to push it too hard or too fast. Even though I have a strap-on, butt plugs and dildos waiting in the closet, I'm going to take it real slow. I've got this relationship going my way, and after all, I love my husband and am in this marriage until death do us part.

12