All Comments on 'Emily the Tease Ch. 03'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series

Emily knows exactly how to handle this guy. Interested to see where it goes from here.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
She allowed him to fuck her friend?

What a strange gift to a cuckold. Ahh well, to each their own. I was hoping she was going to sit on his face and have him feast on the thick globs of seed filling her freshly fucked pussy. But, this twist of allowing him to fuck her friend bareback must have a twisted reason to it. I wonder what her game is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Many strange and wonderful things happen on Halloween. so many woman let their inner slut out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

Please some more of this! Your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this!

Please please please continue this series! Something so hot about Emily cheating on her boyfriend but letting her less attractive friend do things with him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

I appreciate the understated style. Ian is in a very interesting place. Not a full fledged cuckold to the degree that he's explicitly excited by the situations (or would even actively seek out occasions for Emily to be exploited), Ian gets upset enough to be jealous and question the events but is forced to suppresses any retaliatory action for not wanting to risk what may come.

Please persist in having Emily take advantage of Ian and keep him dangling on.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where to start?

Just make it short I guess. At least he is getting some action from Isabel (as he said, she has paid him more attention than Emily). Or as in the song "Come Dancing" he spends all his wages for the week, all for a cuddle & a kiss on the cheek (or in this case a kiss on her ass cheeks).

Seriously, we can only hope that "Clueless Cal" will figure out eventually how much he is being used to the benefit of others and put an end to this ridiculous farce of a "Relationship". That the only time he ever gets to see her "Goods" is when she is showing them to others. Let alone how she is lying to him on a regular basis and giving herself to seemingly to anyone, HELL EVERYONE, but him. Just makes her a user, and a lot of other descriptive words I'll leave to rest of to you to fill in to suit your ideas.

All this having been said, it is a story that I'm sure that stirs strong opinions from both sides reading it. For me, he is so "Enamored" with Emily that he seems willing to be put through anything and put up with anything to be with her (such as it is). I would love to see him finally see this for what it is, and figure out a way to extract maximum revenge and humiliation on Emily; preferably in front of and involving all of her many "acquaintances" that he has served and paid to entertain since Emily has allowed him the "honor?" of her company. This would be a good ending for me, as he was departing to say "Good bye and good riddance, you ALL deserve one another-find another "BITCH BOY" to finance your bullshit and put up with your pathetic asses.

Be interesting to see where the author decides to take this story next.........

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Phew!

You understand the genre! Hot, hot hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous