Emily the Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes went by, which seemed like thirty. I lay there waiting desperately...I had been waiting a year. I thought about how perfect Emily's skin felt, how much I loved kissing her ass, how amazing her bj looked when I had seen her sucking off her old boyfriend. I had never been more ready to fuck.

Finally Emily came in the room, still wearing her tiny skirt, but now topless, her hands coyly covering her perky tits. She looked like slightly disheveled perfection. I told her she looked beautiful, but Emily did not speak a word. She walked over to me beside the bed, but just out of my reach. I watched as she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. I let out a breath and swallowed hard in anticipation. She stepped towards me and told me to lie still. My hand stroked her ass as she wrapped her panties around my eyes. The smell of her wetness was intense, perhaps more so because I could now not see anything. She whispered in my ear to wait just another minute, gave my cock a squeeze through the sheet, then I heard her leave the room, turning off the light and leaving me even more in darkness.

I didn't move a muscle, aside from the involuntary twitching of my cock, afraid to do anything that would spoil where this was headed. Finally I heard the door open and could hear Emily walking towards me. I was so excited I was literally shaking. I again felt her hand on my cock, this time with a more aggressive stroke, and suddenly the sheet was ripped away from me. As she jumped on to the bed I realized with a leap of my heart that it was not Emily at all. The ass I reached over to grab was huge. It had to be...Isabel?

I started to say something, but her lips pressed down on mine. Isabel was now on top of me, nude, her big curves crushed against my bare body. She made out with me far more passionately than Emily ever had, and I did not resist. She slipped my cock inside of her and she started to ride me slowly. It felt amazing. Isabel pulled the panties off my eyes, then pulled my head to one of her mammoth tits which I sucked gratefully. She started to speed her rhythm, getting herself off on my cock. Isabel moans turned into more of a scream. She was the loudest woman I had ever been with, although I had only fucked three other girl. I looked up at her then out of the corner of my eye saw someone watching us. I turned my head and saw Emily sitting in a chair, legs crossed, wearing nothing but her her little maid skirt and high heels. She looked back at me with a self-satisfied smirk and I immediately came hard into Isabel.

I knew I was so lucky Emily was my girl.

12