All Comments on 'Emily Untethered Ch. 01'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 7 years ago
Oh goodie!

Been wondering if anything happened between Emily and her father.

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome

It's good to have you back on the scene.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 7 years ago
Everyone in that town loves incest

Must be something in the water.

Thanks for writing. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Glad to See You Back

Revisiting some of the characters from your Just The Six of Us series. The earlier story left Emily's story unfinished, as far as how she began and what happened to her after she returned home. We will finally get the answers! Thank you so very much.

I always enjoy your work, since it is written in a style I find very readable. You also provide a deeper insight into the characters motivations and feelings than so many others. You truly have a gift of being able to draw the reader in.

Additionally, it is evident you pay careful attention to punctuation and word choice, which contributes so much to the readability of your stories.

I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of this one, Impressive start, fully worth 5*.

SSW 1050

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More soon please

Love the story so far. Please do more, can't wait to read the next part. I like how hesitant her father is. I enjoy stories where the father is very nervous about what's happening to him once he "notices" his daughter. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

I love the build up, but after 5 pages i just need them to fuck, please more soon!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
nice

amazjng chapter man, just curious if you will ever write a sequel for the original series maybe about danni, emma and mike? anyway another 5 starz from me.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Started 3rd Read

My title does say it all, this book is to good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES