All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 01'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

Boy vixen you always on point . That was just amazing , can't wait to see how this goes.

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Wow

You done it again very good that all I can say

Thank u

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
You’ve done it again !!!

The AVL magic is still as strong as ever.

This is the start of another brilliant series. I was enthralled with your Shade/Destiny series and Cougar was my favorite overall but this one, from page one (and especially page three) drew me in completely. The emotions, the confusion and everything else Ginger is feeling is so real. I love it.

So very excited that you’ve started another series, not that Heidi wasn’t great but I love your longer stories. My only complaint is that I have to wait, but you AVL are so worth it.

My thanks as always for sharing your talent and I’m watching eagerly for the next chapter.

IDB

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
Waiting for part two.

Good as always, I enjoy reading your stories. This one has good potential hopefully Ginger doesn't end up with Mark -.- and ends up with her BFF Instead. :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Authentic full self expression!

I believed every word because you expressed your true feelings. that's the test of great writing. I was right there with you and wanting you for myself. :) keep up the good "work."

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneabout 11 years ago
Promising!

As with all your work, the writing and your style in impeccable. I don't care what you say, you DO have a unique style of writing and it is a true pleasure to read. So there!

As the first chapter of this new adventure goes - I loved it. I can not wait to be allowed to follow Ginger through her awakening and her life. I feel many, many wonderful hours of reading ahead and I thank you in advance for the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You've Done It Again!!

Well done. I can already see that this is going to be another wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing Ginger and her experiences and love with us. I love your work and wait in anticipation for the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stunning

You are fast becoming my favourite author here! I feel so able to relate to your characters even if in reality I am nothing like them! I am totally in love with Ginger, even if she's a red-head. I love how vivacious she is... But Nora?? OHMIGOSH! Shes soooo hot! like electric! *smile* Thanks for a whole new set of fantasies ;)

Loyal reader

xxxxxxx

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
Fantastic start

What a great first chapter. Emily/ Ginger has become a very complex character in just one chapter.

At first it seemed she had accepted/concluded she was a lesbian very quickly, almost too quickly for a woman who had been married for so many years. Now I understand her confusion over sexual identity. Its like if someone has only tasted vanilla ice cream for their entire life. They know chocolate exists but have never had any reason or a chance to try it. Now in a short period, they have had multiple tastes the best chocolate, and its not only good but better than anything they have ever had.

You quickly veered away from what I thought would be simply a story of low self-esteem Emily contrasted with high self-esteem ready to take on the world and have anyone she wants Ginger.

The introduction of Mark though has made me think you have been reading some Robert Louis Stevenson. You are not of course contrasting good and evil but straight and gay. Obviously straight does equal good and gay does not equal evil. It's just the dichotomy of Emily being still into men and Ginger being very much into women. I can't wait to see how the second chapter goes.

F_WhateverF_Whateveralmost 11 years ago
Okay...

I don't know how you do it by using only words, but your stories have a pace and a rhythm that are hard to find and wonderful to read. Keep writing, no matter what, keep writing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Hot! Hot!! HOT!!!

AVL, I can't say it enough. Even if you left out all the sex scenes you have created characters that seem real, that I care what happens to.

And speaking of the sex scenes, they flow so naturally with the story. Some stories I find myself skimming the sex scenes to get back to the story, the scenes are just so much sexual gymnastics, where yours get into the soul of the characters.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
FABULOUS

OMW! Ginger is an absolute delight! Julia has shown her a whole new world and she zealously embraces it. Her excitement and enthusiasm invites me the reader, to join her on a memorable journey exploring her desires. She is totally HOT!!!!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Um, "I Will NOT Seduce You"

As she takes of her slacks and puts Nora's hand on her soaking panties?

Also, why NOT use Julia's card? When someone gives you their card it means they are willing to hear from you.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
I just found you!

And I can't wait to finish you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done you clever and talented person

What a well written piece. I really like the characters and it matters to me what happens to them; You made that happen and that's a real talent. Good on you. Thankyou

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Great Start

I know it has been said before, but your skill at creating believable characters is just about unmatched.

I'm looking forward to reading more about Ginger's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

"...the devil of it screamed through her."

My new favourite phrase.

Awesome story and your writing style is great. It could easily have become too chaotic to follow Ginger's train of thought but you kept it in check wonderfully. Am looking forward to reading the rest of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A beautiful erotic sexy story._Well Done!

Thank you, for sharing your beautiful story with us...

Thank You, Gay Kat.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
How did I not read this till now?

Simply breathtaking. I ache for your loss, & joy for the love you've had with your muse lover.

I shall give these stories to my daughter when she asks me to explain making love..

Erin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous