All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 03'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
VIXEN!

You drive us crazy, pull us along, make absolutely sure we can't leave, and then just end it there! I feel like the dog put outside as a meal is served, staring in, imagining, dreaming but never quite let in! Please let me in *pant* *pant* please *drool*... xxx

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Magician!!

That landed with a bang, Gingers had more action than the Die Hard series, but she is so sweet, she is finding her feet, collecting her emotions, a bit like a new born Vampire that's left its human form behind and all of a sudden she can sense her new abilities, powers and trying to cope with the changes to her body & her thirst!!

That was wicked and very captivating and your going to be wicked and keep us guessing who she will give her heart too, whether she is a sub or a dom, she is coming out with a bang!! Love the asshole tag for bad husbands lol....her hurt/pain Radar seems to work, I can tell her Gaydar is downloading, hopefully with chapter 4,5,6,7 & 8!!!

That was wicked and I really enjoyed reading it Thank you so much it almost feels like Friday night after reading this!!! ( Tell Lit they need to provide more stars )

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Wow

i love it it's like you know the characters personally all I can say

is WOW

rkolnerrkolnerabout 11 years ago
True Vixen style...

Why do I always feel I could run a marathon after reading one of your stories? The pace is insane. Maybe you can figure out a way to bottle it and put 5 hour energy out of biz.

Definitely not the curl up and go to sleep kind of reading ;-)

Wonderful as always! Sad about Nora... but you're the boss.

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverabout 11 years ago
You really love hashbrowns

I think you are turning me into a hashbrown whore .....oh yea the story was just what I needed now I want more so much more...

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
OMG !!!

Another awe inspiring, jaw dropping, brilliant piece.

The “merry-go-round of carnal choices” is excellent and speaks of how life can be for so many who are trying to find their way. You are real and write stories that I can relate to. I love it.

This is absolutely one of my favorite lines ever: *"Emily, can you come at lunch?" Hell yeah, once the check is in my hand.* That is just too funny.

With Nora out of the running, I can’t wait to see who out of all the choices *wink* Ginger will end up with. Personally I can’t decide between Lilly and Mo.

Can’t wait for the next one. Thanks as always for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Want more!

@Vixen

Another masterpiece in the making! Please don't make us wait long.

@rkolner

/laugh

you're cute

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Steamy Windows .... ummm 'Waters'!!!

Your writing always delivers a smile to my face ... and more, much more. You've taken your time with your descriptiveness I've noticed ... painting a beautiful picture for us to enjoy.

The craziness of Ginger's 'coming out' experiences is steamy, hot and sexually decadent ... but deliciously so!!

Thanks again for sharing.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Scorching!

As usual, the Delightful Ginger had me in stitches with her antics.She just oozes confidence and has my head spinning with her boundless energy, and incessant but endearing chatter to anyone that happens to cross her line of vision (grin) my sympathy for Tammy grows but she (Ginger) redeems herself (i knew she would) *wink* when she calls Jeffrey and reprimands him. While I'm still busy reading the part where Ginger stops at the L Room on her way home and subsequently has a bit of fun with Annie, The words WTF followed by ARE YOU SERIOUS! came whooshing past my lips before i could control it or even finish the paragraph (i thought..... sheesh!) but my heart filled with pride for her when she gently but firmly sent Annie on her way with only a pep talk. My reason for the outburst? I believe she already had her hands full with Nora, Kathy, Lily, Mo, and the police officer??? O M G !!! I hope that Ginger's insatiable lust for these woman is not going to spin out of control because it seems (TO ME) she is turning into a nymphomaniac. * GRIN, GRIN , GRIN - YOU GO GIRL *

(The first 3 chapters of Ginger's adventure, is far HOTTER than the sun's rays) * **according to me that is** ('j*)

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Reminds Me Of The Old Lovin' Spoonful Song...

"Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind?"

I know this is all new to Ginger, and it's probably too soon to settle on one person anyway, so why doesn't she just put "falling in love" on the shelf for now, play the field and see what happens?

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
I Almost Forgot

What does her name change got to do with the divorce?

I'm not a legal expert, but I believe in most, if not all, states anyone can change their name at will as long as there is no intent to defraud.

So certainly her soon to be ex-husband shouldn't have anything to say about it.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
my opinion

Asking why did Emily/Ginger insist on name change be acknowledged in divorce proceedings?

My reading is that she wants the name change legally processed concurrently with the divorce. But, in addition...

I think that Emily Rogers/Ginger Butler, as her character develops from the author's inspiration, wants to include her new identity as part of these proceedings.

A sort of ceremonial acknowledgement from her ex-husband, society, the legal system, that Emily is being reborn as Ginger. As a butterfly from a caterpillar's cocoon.

moor9999moor9999over 7 years ago
ribboning

where does ribboning come from. I've read it in several stories, but have not seen a definition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing has improved tremendously I absolutely love this series keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous